Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Verity and her partner tried to conceive naturally for many years before resorting to ivf treatments. She even wrote an obnoxious book about it,
Ivf and Infertility, Our Journey. Daisy May is definitely her child.
The grandmother has had cosmetic surgeries to hell and back.
Thanks.. didn't know that.

Reactions: 4
She’s back. First things first: complaining. How is it even possible? The first words she says is only for complaining 😡 she’s such a negative person, but would rather call others that.

1646222254652.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She feels helpless. SHE FEELS HELPLESS! 😑😑😑😑 Thank God she is in quote ""direct contact with some Ukr followers who are brilliant in providing her respurces what to do.""
Does she hear herself?!?! Still she can't search for her own and relies on those poor people to provide her infos?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
This is bullshit. I’m sure she hasn’t actually read the feedbacks, but made her own interpretation of what her followers « want to see ». Obviously, it’s all about her again. Even in the worst situations ever, it will always be about her. She’s such a liar and a fraud saying she’s hurt and so desperately wants to help, pretending she has absolutely no idea how, when in fact, she doesn’t plan to do anything. Also, she’s trying to justify herself by saying that her followers told her Instagram isn’t a place where to go for the news and would rather see her day-to-day life 🤬 I’m so mad at her! How dare she lie and gaslight that much?

She said:
« It’s obviously a heartbreaking, devastating time at the moment, around the world, and I wanted to ask you what exactly it is that you want to be seeing from me right now, because I want to be as sensitive as possible. I didn’t want to continue posting as normal and not address what is happening, and I’m really glad I asked. It seems like the majority of people want to see me posting my normal day-to-day content, but also continue providing resources on ways that we can help. And I’m also very aware that I am not a news outlet and the last thing I want to do is provide the wrong information. So I’ll continue sharing the resources of ways that we can help at home, because, I don’t know about you, but I just feel so helpless right now. I so desperately want to help and it’s really hard to know what we can do, but I am fortunate enough to be in direct contact a few ukrainian followers, and they are being brilliant providing those resources for me, saying that they are from, you know, sources that we can trust. So I’ll continue to do that. Seems a bit weird kind of posting a matcha latte during my day followed by ways we can help at home. But I’ve read through most of answers and it seems like you want escapism. You know where to go for the news and Instagram isn’t that place and you want to continue seeing me live my daily life, so I will continue to do that. »

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
The best she can do, is not to show herself. She is even more annoying then ever before.
Whine to "friends" and your egg boiling Wikipedia copy pasting boyfriend😒
NO ONE gives a tit about influcencers right now. They are not experts in any fields and bring nothing to the table . This era is closed . We don't want to see you anymore. Time to get a real job. Now is time to contribute to society.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It makes me sick to my stomach to think people in Ukraine are taking time to send her resources etc and she’s on her story talking about that like it’s a good thing…skip your morning walk for once and educate your damn self. I actually cannot bear her.

Reactions: 28
Niomi: I just feel so helpless right now. I so desperately want to help and it’s really hard to know what we can do.

Also Niomi, after begging a gifted T-shirt: OK let’s take a selfie. I haven’t done any today.
1646224800355.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Oh my god, who called it- that she would say her followers want to see her normal life. Absolute bullshit. Why didn’t you do a poll Niomi so we could all see what everyone else said? I mean she normally loves a poll. So then within the same minute of those stories she puts a hair story up because everyone just loooooves her hair.

Reactions: 27
This is bullshit. I’m sure she hasn’t actually read the feedbacks, but made her own interpretation of what her followers « want to see ». Obviously, it’s all about her again. Even in the worst situations ever, it will always be about her. She’s such a liar and a fraud saying she’s hurt and so desperately wants to help, pretending she has absolutely no idea how, when in fact, she doesn’t plan to do anything. Also, she’s trying to justify herself by saying that her followers told her Instagram isn’t a place where to go for the news and would rather see her day-to-day life 🤬 I’m so mad at her! How dare she lie and gaslight that much?

She said:
« It’s obviously a heartbreaking, devastating time at the moment, around the world, and I wanted to ask you what exactly it is that you want to be seeing from me right now, because I want to be as sensitive as possible. I didn’t want to continue posting as normal and not address what is happening, and I’m really glad I asked. It seems like the majority of people want to see me posting my normal day-to-day content, but also continue providing resources on ways that we can help. And I’m also very aware that I am not a news outlet and the last thing I want to do is provide the wrong information. So I’ll continue sharing the resources of ways that we can help at home, because, I don’t know about you, but I just feel so helpless right now. I so desperately want to help and it’s really hard to know what we can do, but I am fortunate enough to be in direct contact a few ukrainian followers, and they are being brilliant providing those resources for me, saying that they are from, you know, sources that we can trust. So I’ll continue to do that. Seems a bit weird kind of posting a matcha latte during my day followed by ways we can help at home. But I’ve read through most of answers and it seems like you want escapism. You know where to go for the news and Instagram isn’t that place and you want to continue seeing me live my daily life, so I will continue to do that. »
As most people who actually care about what's going on around the world know, helping quickly is not. That. Hard. And finding out how to help is not that hard, guess what, you don't even need insta OR any followers for that! :eek:
I've donated a small amount of money, as much as I could, from my tiny paycheck, to two secure, well-known organizations last week and will apply to help as a volunteer in my community when more information about refugees coming to our area will be made available. People all over my country and elswhere in Europe have been privately collecting donations and sending off transport to Poland and the Ukraininan borders for the last week. That's it, you can google it in 10 mins and find out how you can help wherever you are. You don't even have to post about "thinking about it" unless you want to gather a community and friends to do the same.

Also, let us acknowledge the way volunteers especially in Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Moldova have been going out of their way to try and make the horrible process for the families fleeing the war as managable as possible, offering their time, safe transport, housing, food and other necessities, even though many of the people in Eastern Europe live very humby themselves. But, yeah, LONDON is so sad and grey when it's raining * sigh *

Also, if you have so much money as Niomi does, and she has been easily amassing loads of cash for the whole duration of her career the last what, 10 years, is it seriously the first time she is considering helping other or donating ?!? As a self proclaimed ambassador, self-love-empowerment-whatever is she now by accident, telling us that she needs help about what to do because she "desparately wants to help"...? So apparently she hasn't been donating anything in the past regularly, even though she could. OK.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She is insufferable. “I don’t know what to do to help” umm maybe use your thousands of resources to help the people of Ukraine. Or even acknowledge “what’s going on” by calling it what it is! Has she ever ever said the war in Ukraine? It’s like she’s worried she’s going to come off stupid, which we all know she is.

And then complaining about the weather in London and showing off her hair. I just don’t understand how someone can be so dense

She said:
This is just her excuse to keep posting non-sense and if she gets bad comments on how insensitive she is then she can use this as shield "Is not my fault!. My followers made me do it."

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s been at the hairdressers AGAIN? seriously? Who honestly has time for this? It’s unbelievable!

Reactions: 26
I can’t with this moron. Really, I can’t. How can she be that insensitive and hypocrite, and keep looking at herself in the mirror?

As @MargaritaMay said, the ways we can help can’t be clearer. You barely have to think to know that when someone is in distress, two things you can do is donate and volunteer. And yet, since she has found the most legitimate and trustworthy resources to help support Ukraine, she should know by now what she can do. But no, this deadbeat would rather find some f*cking excuses to stay away from that, because it’s easier and more comfortable.

I don’t believe a single word of her speech. She’s not a good person and even less a trustworthy one. Actually, I don’t think she must be a good friend either. If someone gets in trouble, would she be there to help and support them? She’s more the kind of witch who disappears in a jiffy and lets people down.

Besides, as influencers start posting more about ways to help support Ukraine, she went with the crowd, as usual. She said « I want to be as sensitive as possible », meaning she really doesn’t give a sh*t, but wants to look good. If someday, she ever finds herself in this kind of situation, she certainly won’t understand why lots of people would act just like the way she does at the moment.

Meanwhile, Bradley always as sharp as a tack 🤦🏻‍♀️ thank you for this clarification, it helps a lot! You definitely make the world a better place!

1646234823672.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She’s an absolute idiot. I am admittedly really clueless with anything politics related, but I felt it was important to educate myself on everything that’s going on. Probably spent an hour collectively over the last week doing some research - that’s all it took to be able to become fairly ‘knowledgable’ about it all. She has loads of spare time but is relying on Ukrainians to educate her?!

She’s a lazy, ignorant and self-absorbed idiot and the selfie of herself with cHoOsE lOvE has just tipped me over the edge.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
On a side note... is it just me or does anyone here get the feeling which I have always had that Daisy Mae is actually her child? Seems a bit odd to me that someone of her age has a small child sibling? if your Mum is old enough to have had a 30 yr old how likely is it that she is still of child bearing age?IDK even if there is possibility I always get a funny feeling around mentions of her etc

View attachment 1097690

This is captioned my mum and grandma... Grandma looks about 40.. wth is going on here?Some weird family dynamics there.. no wonder I suspect one of those my sister is my mum etc situations
I don't know how many forty year olds you know who look like big T, but... I mean, I know not everyone is going to age like Kim Kardashian, but damn you got me scared. Terrina would be thrilled to be thought of as a flirty forty, but she aged like Forky who currrently makes 28 look like 43.

Verity (her mum) was 17 when she gave birth to Niomi, and Daisy Mae is 7 - 8 so easily Veritys daughter, plus Niomi was all over you tube by that point and a pregnancy wouldn't have been easy to hide.

Daisy Mae even has a great grandmother alive, so she really has the benefits of a lot of family around her which is amazing for her. I'm unaware if she is on the maternal or paternal side, maybe she could reign in big T a little from all the footballer's wives ostentatious displays of wealth?!

Reactions: 15
Of the two of them, I don’t know who is the dumbest.

Niomi, it’s not only children. Nobody shouldn’t have to go through this trauma.

1646238747345.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I never believe her when she says "everyone is asking about x, y and z" and proceeds to plug in freebies again.

And she doesn't know how to help? Niomi, open your wallet, you can help right now this very minute.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.