Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you guys see the news that Australia has out-lawed influencers from being able to profit off diet, nutrition, vitamin and other health-related ads?

Gosh I hope that spreads like wildfire and is co-signed by countries all over the globe. Everyone's health situation is different and he, nor Niomi, she be acting like they're an expert. They do not have medical degrees. They don't read medical studies. Nor have they gone through the many many many years of practicum hours to speak as an authority on such topics. It's really outrageous
Absolutely! And it’s really not like they had any knowledge about these topics. They just read, or copy and paste regarding Bradley, what is written on the leaflets that come with the products, without doing any more research. As long as this tit is free, they can recommend anything to their followers.

Right?! He’s done very little to hide the fact that he’s obsessed with Niomi’s following. I wonder how much longer he can keep up the relationship.
Your profile picture 💙💛

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Getting carried away… with the words, indeed.

We all know what a duffer she is, especially when it comes to organization. So now, she wants to design her life? Bullshit. I assume she spent the night manifesting with all the signs possible 🔮 Gemini, Love. Yeah, maybe she got creative and dreamt big about an imaginary, even utopian, life/love life she doesn’t deserve at all.

1646105719538.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

We all know what a duffer she is, especially when it comes to organization. So now, she wants to design her life? Bullshit. I assume she spent the night manifesting with all the signs possible 🔮 Gemini, Love. Yeah, maybe she got creative and dreamt big about an imaginary, even utopian, life/love life she doesn’t deserve at all.

View attachment 1095007
Her version of "dream BIG" is still just catching a husband. I expect her actual vision/manifest board is actually just pictures of Joe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Someone pointed out that she got her curtain bangs (if we can call them that) right after after Joe started following a woman with that hairstyle, and that seems really insane to me, and kind of confirms that she's still so hung up on him. It's been like 2 years hasn't it? She should really seek therapy, if only a therapist would kindly gift her some sessions. She's SWFing any ~female~ she thinks Joe interacts with.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
If it’s true, she’s even more desperate and stupid than I thought. She really thinks a haircut will fix her issues and bring Joe back? Yeah, that’s why he broke up: her hair wasn’t exactly like the way he wanted.

The thing is, if a therapist would kindly gift her some sessions, she would consider them as a partnership and would even ask to get paid for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A few months ago, she took the train to go see her friends and posted a story saying that she has learnt some bad news that day. Hasn’t she said that she was gonna tell her followers about them? Nothing. I guess it was another lie to draw attention.

Every gifted appointment/trip seems to be much needed with this moron.

View attachment 1094172

Nimbecile makes me so angry…she’s is supposed to be an “independent working woman” and she can’t even go to an eye test without getting it as a gift…next time will she get a sponsored pap smear or what…I’m with everyone who said that it’s one thing to get free bags but medical procedures and medical aid is big no from me, especially when she’s so useless that can’t even wear her gifted retainers. 😡

View attachment 1095007
Does.....does she not own any scissors? That's setting my OCD on edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m a huge pancake fan, but I wouldn’t try his recipe. Not only it’s not vegan, also the result looks meh to me.

1646134908923.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
1 free ‘ranged’ egg 🧐 and flip them with your hands (be careful of your forkey fingers though).

Couldn’t he use the spatula?
If this guy can’t spell, he really should ask someone to correct him 😫 same vibe as Niomi who can’t heal by herself, but won’t ask for help.

I guess we can’t expect the use of a spatula from a dude who eats sushis with a fork 😁

• Haha
How about you live your life and stop posting nonsense 24/7....

1646144387691.png

• Sick
Reactions: 21
So when people organically gave her feedback that nobody has any appetite for seeing endless free stuff, holidays and her bum every single day that was ‘abuse’ and ‘hate’ but now she’s Miss Reasonable asking what her audience wants to see? Give your tiny brain a wobble Dimbobs 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 41
How about you live your life and stop posting nonsense 24/7....

View attachment 1095837
I agree that sharing links to charity websites can be useful if we want to help, but if what she means by « continue posting about Ukraine » is actually posting some random photos with a « my heart is broken, the Russians do not want this war » caption, she’d better stop her bullshit immediately and stay offline for a moment.

What is happening right now is way too serious and heavy that there’s absolutely no room for fake and hypocrite people.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her latest post really irks me. Asking viewers to vote on what they want to see on her Instagram right now with everything happening in the world.
Nims why don’t you post what YOU feel is right seeing as this is your job??? Instead of getting other people to tell you what to do because you have no brain cells to tell what’s right from wrong, insensitive, tone def etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.