Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh she is so fake! It couldn’t be worse 😡

Once, she said that she couldn’t really define her job. Faking. That’s her job. Pretending to be someone she’s absolutely not, all day, every day. How exhausting it must be!
And that's why she can work from home lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've noticed with many influencers - Niomi, Zoe, Zanna, et - that they think complaining will make them relatable. When actually, it just highlights how really not like the rest of us they are. They complain either about bs or about things they could easily avoid. Like, oh, it's cold... well, you could have done a workout at home, or later in the day when it's warmer, or skipped it, Niomi. Meanwhile, most people can't avoid going out because they have to go to jobs or they won't be able to afford rent or gas or anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Here she goes again, posting casually about her gifted boxing sessions between two stories about Ukraine.

View attachment 1093120

And then, she wrote this, as if she was trying to be good and do good, but mostly trying to explain herself. Since she’s in a fortunate position, I still wonder if she intends to donate too. For that part, she’s not even able to say if she did help Ukraine equipment-wise.
View attachment 1093138
So how much has Dims donated? Or has she done her part by telling us to donate?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nimbecile is waiting for l'occitane to organize a "charity" party and grab some freebies for herself because without it, is it really worth to actually go to a place to donate something ? 🤑🤑🤑
on the other hand, dumb Chick cannot organize her life, so I don't expect her to actually think and plan buying emergency supplies for refugees😒
She is so useless seriously ...

Man, he did it again!

(not really thought, more copy and pasting)

View attachment 1093664
View attachment 1093665

For this one, he could have at least reread what he took straight from the company website. Our chamber 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1093667
View attachment 1093668
At least we know why this duffus was silent. Working hard on copy and paste...which technically he should reference the source because now it is plagiarism.

They are both so useless and dumb...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Forky is doing all this copy and paste business to establish himself as an expert or voice of authority on nutrition and well being now, so that he can start getting gifted food and spa treatments for free. There is zero altruism with these people, everything they do is ME ME ME I need more even though I can easily afford it. It's always the people with tons of money who are the fking cheapest!! People who barely make ends meet do more for others.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Hi, gals. Me and my family is fine. Today I sat in a bomb shelter for the first time in my life. It wasn’t as scary as I thought, I was surrounded with awesome ppl and we laughed a lot (that’s also my coping mechanism). My cat acted like a hero, she was quiet and calm.
we are fighting, we are winning! 100K civilians joined an army!

I know you all from different countries here, I wanna say thank you, who shared posts on SM, who went to protests, went to supporting gatherings, made donations, signed petitions…!
Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦💪🏻♥
I'm not really in this thread much anymore but oddly moved by this. Sending lots of love and strength to you Julie even though I don't really know you.Stay strong.. x

• Heart
So how much has Dims donated? Or has she done her part by telling us to donate?
I really do think she believes she has already done a world of good by telling others what to do. Just like she tells people how to live more sustainably without doing so herself. She is the amazing leader and inspiration, she doesn't actually have to do anything. In fact she treats herself to a reward after every lecture she gives to others because she is making such a difference to the world!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
You guys I am so upset. Why are these people not doing anything and keep on doing ads? Surely there is bigger things happening in the world. If she is so healthy, why is not, I don't know, out there donating blood? She has money, her family is wealthy. Why is she not out there doing care packages? Surely there are better things than waking up at 6am to do yet again another wo.
I am so annoyed at Boris. Why are only people "with family already in the UK" allowed in? Such poor taste.
Finally, I am annoyed at my company: they issued a ban on medicines going to Russia, Ukraine and that side of the world. "Because they need to protect their investment and there is a risk these countries will not pay back". And the company I work for has a statement of being patient focused.
I was hoping we were going to send the medicines I told you about 2 days ago, yet nothing can be done quickly because "we need to protect the brand name and we cannot send free stock". Really? Is that your priority right now? I am upset beyond belief. And to come here and see these idiots posting about stupid oxigen chambers and what food they are eating and their WO classes is so disappointing. And I know war is here and everywhere, this is unfortunately not the first war of the century but reading all of this is really making me upset.
Sorry for the vent.

Julie, I am glad you are safe and I hope it stays that way, it broke my heart reading about you being forced to endure what you and your country is enduring. I hope it can all be over soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I really do think she believes she has already done a world of good by telling others what to do. Just like she tells people how to live more sustainably without doing so herself. She is the amazing leader and inspiration, she doesn't actually have to do anything. In fact she treats herself to a reward after every lecture she gives to others because she is making such a difference to the world!
This!

She once said:
« My purpose, I suppose, is more to like spread awareness and like speak about things I care about and try to make change. I’m not in this… job… to… sell… if that makes sense. […] the things that I turned down, many people would literally kill for. […] But then actually, when I think about it, I’m like no, I like to think that I’ve stayed really true to myself and like I said, my channel is not about selling stuff to you, it’s about speaking in a positive way and spreading awareness and trying to make change whether that’s about the environment and trying to be a little bit more eco-friendly and a little bit more aware of our actions. It’s not really about me necessarily. It’s about all of us, collectively, making change, and I’m just there to hopefully give it a little bit of insight. Um, also about like veganism, I like to think that I have shared my plant-based recipes and my plant-based journey in a way that inspires rather than preachers. You might be thinking the complete opposite, by the way, because this is completely my interpretation of like what I do, what I hope I’m doing and you are the ones who watch me, so maybe you have a completely different interpretation of what I do. Feel free to comment below. I’m more than happy to accept, um, your… constructive criticism. […] mostly, when they’re kind of true, like I’ve definitely slipped up in the past, I’ve made mistakes, um, and I’ve learned from them, and you guys are always the first ones to call me out on it, so thank you for that. »

This is actually part of a 24 minutes of pure lying video.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
^ She said it herself, she's not making any positive changes in the world, her job is telling other people to do it instead. Talk is cheap, and that's all Nimbobs has, there is no action.

She films herself talking, she's never filming herself doing something for others.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
At least this one is actually health-related, unlike when she says that about her frigging hair salon visits.
That’s true. But this story is from Bradley. Niomi also went to Jimmy Fairly recently, posting the same stories. He definitely benefits from his relationship with her. Less than a year ago, I don’t think he had that many freebies.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Forky keeps pushing this "power couple" narrative about them but in reality he's just a parasite riding her coattails.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Forky is doing all this copy and paste business to establish himself as an expert or voice of authority on nutrition and well being now, so that he can start getting gifted food and spa treatments for free. There is zero altruism with these people, everything they do is ME ME ME I need more even though I can easily afford it. It's always the people with tons of money who are the fking cheapest!! People who barely make ends meet do more for others.
Did you guys see the news that Australia has out-lawed influencers from being able to profit off diet, nutrition, vitamin and other health-related ads?

Gosh I hope that spreads like wildfire and is co-signed by countries all over the globe. Everyone's health situation is different and he, nor Niomi, she be acting like they're an expert. They do not have medical degrees. They don't read medical studies. Nor have they gone through the many many many years of practicum hours to speak as an authority on such topics. It's really outrageous

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Did you guys see the news that Australia has out-lawed influencers from being able to profit off diet, nutrition, vitamin and other health-related ads?

Gosh I hope that spreads like wildfire and is co-signed by countries all over the globe. Everyone's health situation is different and he, nor Niomi, she be acting like they're an expert. They do not have medical degrees. They don't read medical studies. Nor have they gone through the many many many years of practicum hours to speak as an authority on such topics. It's really outrageous
Obsessed with your profile pic. Iconic.

• Heart

Yes I did! :D Someone posted just a snippet about it on here a few days ago, guess Niomi won't be moving to Australia anytime soon with this news. It's a great decision honestly, conning people into buying shampoo or leggings is one thing but medicine, and treatments and vitamins is just terrible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Forky keeps pushing this "power couple" narrative about them but in reality he's just a parasite riding her coattails.
Right?! He’s done very little to hide the fact that he’s obsessed with Niomi’s following. I wonder how much longer he can keep up the relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.