Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she had any feedback to the asinine question.?? Us banned ones can't see comments.
She hasn't shown anything yet. I replied qnd said to stop posting for good and she hasn't blocked me yet 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
While we’re waiting for the feedbacks, here’s an overview of an article about Bradley, from last October.

The dude is so conceited and arrogant. What a head.

I raised so much money for charity 🤦🏻‍♀️ he should be ashamed to say that.

1646165111149.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
While we’re waiting for the feedbacks, here’s an overview of an article about Bradley, from last October.

The dude is so conceited and arrogant. What a head.

I raised so much money for charity 🤦🏻‍♀️he should be ashamed to say that.

View attachment 1096565
What type of answer is that?! First of all: who is dependent on him? Those followers that really wanted that workout? I'm sure there are no other workouts on the internet they could do.
Then proceeds to talk about himself, instead of talking about those people who (apparently) depend on him. And then he says: I raised so much money for charity. Instead of talking about the charity and giving them the exposure they deserve. 🤦
Also English is not my mother tongue, but I feel like I could give a much more coherent and eloquent answer.
(Though I feel like a five year old would have phrased it better than him)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she hasn’t blocked me, I would have answered her « what do you want to see? » question by asking her to share the links to charity she did donate to, since she was able to find the most legitimate and trustworthy resources to help support Ukraine.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Soppy post warning but…I have to admit, when I first started posting here about Niomi, I was partly jealous of her. She was born into so much wealth and privilege that I wasn’t. She had all this wonderful stuff. She was pretty and skinny. She didn’t have to slog it at a day job. I knew in my heart of hearts though, I’d never truly want to trade places with her. She seemed soulless and fake, still does.

with all that’s going on in the world now, she seems even more empty. I’ve never been more grateful to have what I have. If I lost my house and job tomorrow, I’d still be grateful to have my other half. He’s all that truly matters to me. And in that respect I’m a lot, lot richer than Niomi. I expect a lot of us are.

I don’t even have the energy to complain about her. I honestly don’t care what she posts anymore. It’s all just nothing isn’t it? She has nothing. Her gym classes, her superficial relationship. It means very little.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
How about you live your life and stop posting nonsense 24/7....

View attachment 1095837
Post about the charity links and what they're doing - show your donation for transparency, show yourself volunteering at a grass roots level - no glossy influencers style photos. Show items you've donated (sanitary products, nappies, sleeping bags etc) Do some work in her women for women ambassador role, no charity ladies who lunch with designer bags nonsense or a fancy bath oil to support x y z. Mention the importance of getting news from reputable news sites. Post about some animal charities as she is supposedly vegan / plant based.

Would also appreciate a reflection upon how idiotic she was to get lost with Forky in Mauritius, and show a donation to the rescue team, sorry I mean the secret service team.

Reactions: 23
Soppy post warning but…I have to admit, when I first started posting here about Niomi, I was partly jealous of her. She was born into so much wealth and privilege that I wasn’t. She had all this wonderful stuff. She was pretty and skinny. She didn’t have to slog it at a day job. I knew in my heart of hearts though, I’d never truly want to trade places with her. She seemed soulless and fake, still does.

with all that’s going on in the world now, she seems even more empty. I’ve never been more grateful to have what I have. If I lost my house and job tomorrow, I’d still be grateful to have my other half. He’s all that truly matters to me. And in that respect I’m a lot, lot richer than Niomi. I expect a lot of us are.

I don’t even have the energy to complain about her. I honestly don’t care what she posts anymore. It’s all just nothing isn’t it? She has nothing. Her gym classes, her superficial relationship. It means very little.
She wasn't born into wealth.. Her father left her and her mum while she was very very young. Her mum married a rich man after that. And Ian, Terrina's partner, isn't her real grandpa. Again, her grand ma married a rich man. So don't be jealous, at least, of that part.

Reactions: 13
No sign of life from Niomi. Maybe she has finally listened to all the followers who told her to shut the f*ck up and go offline 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She wasn't born into wealth.. Her father left her and her mum while she was very very young. Her mum married a rich man after that. And Ian, Terrina's partner, isn't her real grandpa. Again, her grand ma married a rich man. So don't be jealous, at least, of that part.
her grandma married Ian long before Niomi was born. The Mansion they currently live in, they’ve lived in since the 80s. I think it’s safe to assume that Niomi was probably brought up there given how close her grandma and mother come across. I shouldn’t know all this lol but it’s all visible on companies house. So I think she definitely was born into more wealth than most people will ever see.

but you are right, we’ll never know the truth and realistically it’s not really anyone’s business.

Even if this is true, she became very wealthy very quickly. At 18 years old, Niomi had a designer shoe collection worth many thousands of pounds. She may have held a part time job while at uni, but she certainly didn't need it to cover basic costs. Even then her life was full of indulgence.

Reactions: 17
On a side note... is it just me or does anyone here get the feeling which I have always had that Daisy Mae is actually her child? Seems a bit odd to me that someone of her age has a small child sibling? if your Mum is old enough to have had a 30 yr old how likely is it that she is still of child bearing age?IDK even if there is possibility I always get a funny feeling around mentions of her etc

hqdefault.jpg

This is captioned my mum and grandma... Grandma looks about 40.. wth is going on here?Some weird family dynamics there.. no wonder I suspect one of those my sister is my mum etc situations

• Haha
  • Wow
On a side note... is it just me or does anyone here get the feeling which I have always had that Daisy Mae is actually her child? Seems a bit odd to me that someone of her age has a small child sibling? if your Mum is old enough to have had a 30 yr old how likely is it that she is still of child bearing age?IDK even if there is possibility I always get a funny feeling around mentions of her etc

View attachment 1097690

This is captioned my mum and grandma... Grandma looks about 40.. wth is going on here?Some weird family dynamics there.. no wonder I suspect one of those my sister is my mum etc situations
Verity and her partner tried to conceive naturally for many years before resorting to ivf treatments. She even wrote an obnoxious book about it,
Ivf and Infertility, Our Journey. Daisy May is definitely her child.
The grandmother has had cosmetic surgeries to hell and back.

Reactions: 32
Ha! This is a new one to me. I don't think we've ever had someone suggest that Nims is Daisy May's mum.

Verity had Niomi while she was in her teens. She wrote a book about her struggle to conceive/IVF before she had DM so pretty sure DM is her kid. Verity is late 40's now and DM must be 8 or 9 so the numbers all add up.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.