Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this look?

Screenshot_2021-10-12-14-35-44-575_com.instagram.android.jpg

I've lost track of her active wear collection. Is it sweaty Betty, Adidas, Nimble, this, what?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Niomi: I'm a bookworm!!
Also Niomi: reads 1 book a year
(no, nutrition fact labels don't count)

I know the PAAAHHFECT book recommendation for her- The Picture of Dorian Gray. Even if she won't be able to understand what's going on half the time I think she can relate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Niomi, there’s no need to explain to yourself what you think you are, a blonde, a bookworm, a vegan… Joe didn’t tell you one way or another why he wasn’t in love anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Slightly off topic. I was a bookaholic as soon as I could read. In junior school our ancient teacher was droning on about penguins. I piped up and said, 'We have a penguin book at home'. Teacher: 'Oh lovely bring it in'.

Next day I proudly trotted in with my 'penguin' book. Gave it to the teacher. She gasped. Spluttered. Went very red in the face and sent me to the headmaster. I was mightily puzzled.

Turned out that the book was PUBLISHED by Penguin. The infamous 'LADY CHATTERLY'S LOVER'🤣🤣🤣

Once the head established that I hadn't actually read this book, he gently wrapped the book in some newspaper and told me to take it home.

Told my dad and he laughed so hard he almost had a heart attack!!
All a mystery to me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I call it "wanna-be-sexy-gym-rat"

Dimbobs: Scared of her future (you should be Dimbobs, because it's dim)

View attachment 806666
It’s ridiculous that Lie-omi still pretends as though she hasn’t had work done on her lips, but I’ll say this for her, they look good. Let’s hope she doesn’t eventually go the way of Granny DuckTales.

Reactions: 5
I don't know anything about lip fillers and stuff but I really don't like her lips, her Cupid's bow is so ugly, since she had work done she could have fixed that.
245051442_388470976311388_1415676519984819203_n.jpg
245114107_876309686341723_7478912771149082618_n.jpg

Throwback to these bad boys😂
245232187_747301776668827_3578337860967557741_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Niomi on why something is sustainable sounds like the Michael Scott quote regarding success:

Michael Scott : Don't ever, for any reason, do anything to anyone for any reason ever, no matter what, no matter where, or who, or who you are with, or where you are going, or where you've been... ever, for any reason whatsoever.

“I feel like Organic Basics is one of those brands where they really are sustainable… in every sense that they can be…in every way that is possible.”- Actual Niomi quote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ugh in Niomi's head the more she repeats the word sustainable like a parrot, the more sustainable it becomes.

I found a new sustainable snack for her

Capture.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Added the Landrover sustainable ad to the wiki, because it says it all for me

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.