Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry sorry, hate to be that gal, but would someone mind just updating me on who Anna is? Joe's new GF? How do we know about her? Thaaanks!
@annahernaman
Joe seemed to be sharing big tables of food /brunches with her at weekends. Anna got a friend to post IG hints they were together. A group of them boating on a river. Bit of cycling. All gone quiet now

Reactions: 19
Sorry sorry, hate to be that gal, but would someone mind just updating me on who Anna is? Joe's new GF? How do we know about her? Thaaanks!
-Anna Hernaman.
- JoAnna was happening for maybe almost a year? But we think they are over. We haven't had any sightings in a LONG time.
- We know about her because we have a JoAnna 'insider' called @kittymeowlondon who updates us on all things JoAnna.

Reactions: 13
Edit: I just actually watched her stories. A BOOKWORM? HER? SINCE WHEN?
Maybe she thinks she's a bookworm because she reads books at the speed that a worm would? Or has the same level of reading comprehension as one?

Could she be in the bookstore to pick up a dictionary to learn a few new adjectives and we would hear her utter "pahfect" and "amazing"less frequently?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Nothing screams 'I'm a bookworm' more than reading two books a year (one of them being a heartbreak journal) and posting a million stories about the process.

Bookstores are sacred places and the fact that she visited one only to feed her followers' illusion of being a well-read, erudite lifestyle guru is making me irrationally angry. 😂

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Someone must have pointed out after her q&a since she bragged ONCE AGAIN about her favorite book the unexpected joy of being single 😋 and then she felt the need to address that she actually is a bookworm (like Tanya an actresses 😏)
Typical niomoi...Finds an ig worthy book store and suddenly becomes a bookworm. Biiiiish please! Go eye effing yourself for your selfies...and no reading your journals and horoscopes does not count as actual reading.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nothing screams 'I'm a bookworm' more than reading two books a year (one of them being a heartbreak journal) and posting a million stories about the process.

Bookstores are sacred places and the fact that she visited one only to feed her followers' illusion of being a well-read, erudite lifestyle guru is making me irrationally angry. 😂
What about reading two gifted books per year? 🤣 Bet she didn’t buy either of them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What about reading two gifted books per year? 🤣 Bet she didn’t buy either of them
Oh yes, she got gifted two books by the same author, if I remember correctly. But she managed to read the Goodreads blurb of only one of them, so it has made multiple appearances in her stories.

Someone should tell her that staring at her mom's book wallpaper doesn't constitute reading.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seriously though, she talks about the book "Inward" and the being single one so often it makes it hard to believe she's read anything else at all in the past few years. She also documents most days of her life with the mundane details and if she was reading anything at all she'd be showing it.

I remember Joe read Shantaram and loved it, whilst she spent all of the first lockdown getting ten pages into it and using it as a prop for her bikini selfies.

Screenshot 2021-10-11 at 21.24.56.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Seriously though, she talks about the book "Inward" and the being single one so often it makes it hard to believe she's read anything else at all in the past few years. She also documents most days of her life with the mundane details and if she was reading anything at all she'd be showing it.

I remember Joe read Shantaram and loved it, whilst she spent all of the first lockdown getting ten pages into it and using it as a prop for her bikini selfies.

View attachment 805593
I'd pay money to see Nimbobs read a 900 page book.

1633984418826.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Sure, lie about reading so the next guy you catfish can figure out how well-read you are. You played yourself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I find it so weird how influencers are obsessed with telling you they read…doing a PhD really killed reading for me tbh so I just don’t anymore. Niomi never finishes a book and I don’t think there’s actually any shame in not wanting to read tbh but lying about it is strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
A bookworm, eh? Who is Nims trying to impress now? I doubt Forky cares if she's ever read a book...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's getting some weird ass replies on her "Settling in to my New Home" vlog ( nice syntax Nimbobs, ugh)

1633986453116.png

1633986482446.png

If we're so bad why is this idiot reading all the threads then and is giving away free advertising lol, morons I swear

1633986608208.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.