Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously though, she talks about the book "Inward" and the being single one so often it makes it hard to believe she's read anything else at all in the past few years. She also documents most days of her life with the mundane details and if she was reading anything at all she'd be showing it.

I remember Joe read Shantaram and loved it, whilst she spent all of the first lockdown getting ten pages into it and using it as a prop for her bikini selfies.

View attachment 805593
She clearly only picked up this book because it matches her outfit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She's getting some weird ass replies on her "Settling in to my New Home" vlog ( nice syntax Nimbobs, ugh)

View attachment 805656

View attachment 805659

If we're so bad why is this idiot reading all the threads then and is giving away free advertising lol, morons I swear

View attachment 805664
Look at that handle/profile name ! Fake account!

Oh you are the one to talk about us tattlers , mr/ms fake account 🤣

What are the chances it’s Niomi herself ?
q: Hey why did you name your fake account as fake account ?
Niomi : because it’s my fake account, what else will I call it ? Maniac laugh …! Paafact!

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she reads here? I hope so, I want her to know not everyone, actually most people, don’t kiss her ass and actually dislike her and everything she is and does.
I love it here,.

Reactions: 17
Niomi, a bookworm...

Remember when she said she was 'hooked' on Shantaram, despite having been reading it for over three months and still being only halfway through.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I honestly think she wants to drum up controversy. She hasn't had so many comments as she got after posting fish (149 comments) in ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My Bachelors degree is Literature. I want “book worm” tattooed on my knuckles when I retire someday (any Bam Margera fans here?). I LOVE to read. I have favorite authors (Ernest Hemingway), which I’m sure Nimm doesnt. I’m also an avid music fan (hey Nimi, go listen to Carnifex or Suicide Silence since you like music LOL). Two things that are very very very dear to me. She disgusts me even more now.

I don’t mind if people don’t read or if they don’t like the music I like. But be honest! Tell me you like country and think my favorite bands sound like someone killing someone else. Totally fine. But be honest!!

She doesn’t read anything aside from vomit inducing praise comments, and she doesn’t listen to anything aside from her own voice. bleeping liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Niomi thinks paging through multiple self-help books instead of going to therapy makes her a bookworm.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guuuys, don't be mean. She reads.

Except in her case it's probably mercury retrograde tweets and feel new tea boxes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
bookworm?! REALLY? Are you really sure about that Dumdum?
0946B2DB-E594-4A66-B94E-028C8F541692.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Look at that handle/profile name ! Fake account!

Oh you are the one to talk about us tattlers , mr/ms fake account 🤣

What are the chances it’s Niomi herself ?
q: Hey why did you name your fake account as fake account ?
Niomi : because it’s my fake account, what else will I call it ? Maniac laugh …! Paafact!
:D :D her password must be PASSWORD then.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People in comments asking her what books she bought, if she has any other book recommendations and if she would start a book club 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder what people think is worse, having fake book wallpaper or staging an office with books that you'd never read all for the aesthetic? I'll use Ali Gordon as an example for this, but so many on insta have a fake office with real books just sat there for decoration.

Capture.PNG
Screenshot_20211012-085938_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211012-085927_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211012-090542_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I don’t mean to gatekeep reading by the way, I love reading and don’t read half the amount I wish I did, but Niomi is just plain dishonest. Niomi being a bookworm is like Zoella saying she is a health nut.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Niomi, a bookworm...

Remember when she said she was 'hooked' on Shantaram, despite having been reading it for over three months and still being only halfway through.
I'm going to start referring to myself as "a bit of a rocket scientist," or "a bit of a surgeon."

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@annahernaman
Joe seemed to be sharing big tables of food /brunches with her at weekends. Anna got a friend to post IG hints they were together. A group of them boating on a river. Bit of cycling. All gone quiet now

thanks!

-Anna Hernaman.
- JoAnna was happening for maybe almost a year? But we think they are over. We haven't had any sightings in a LONG time.
- We know about her because we have a JoAnna 'insider' called @kittymeowlondon who updates us on all things JoAnna.
thanks! edit: wow she’s pretty

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad other people are as outraged as I am about the bookworm image she’s trying to portray. I love reading so much, wish I had more time to do it regularly because my job doesn’t let me wind down on weekdays as much as I’d like, and I can bet I still read more than Lie-omi. Read Shantaram on holiday a couple of summers ago btw and while it wasn’t a quick read, it didn’t take me 3 months because I was absolutely gripped by it and consumed it over a few weeks.

Also totally not meaning to claim reading for myself or imply you need to be reading certain kinds of books to be taken seriously as a reader. I have friends that are all kinds of readers - reading thrillers by the pool on holidays, proper literature nerds, non-fiction lovers, etc. but Niomi is none of those and it irritates me to no end that she either truly believes she is, or that she’s lying to her audience. Not sure which is worse.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.