Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way she's going on holiday AGAIN?! This woman is shameless, but also you just know there's going to be some utter idiots defending her in the comments of whatever thirst trap bikini photo she posts next and THAT I will truly never understand
EVEryBOdY neeDs TO dO whaT FEels rIGht For thEm, iSN’T ThaT rIghT NAoMI???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone else understand why these poor ass 12 year olds are defending Dimbobs flying when they're not going on holiday and Dimbobs doesn't give a tit about them nor thank them for the defending...?

Influencer culture is freaking weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
No way she's going on holiday AGAIN?! This woman is shameless, but also you just know there's going to be some utter idiots defending her in the comments of whatever thirst trap bikini photo she posts next and THAT I will truly never understand
In her Q&A at the weekend she said about going to a spa wellness retreat thing :(

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I really can't think of anyone in my personal life nor other influencers I watch/hate-watch that haven't gotten over their partner after a year and still felt sorry for themselves.

It just goes to show the negative impact of everything going your way until you're 28! Builds 0 character, 0 sense of humour and 0 coping mechanisms to heal.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
In her Q&A at the weekend she said about going to a spa wellness retreat thing :(
Ah yes, just what Niomi needs after a hard time recently doing *checks notes* multiple holidays

I really can't think of anyone in my personal life nor other influencers I watch/hate-watch that haven't gotten over their partner after a year and still felt sorry for themselves.

It just goes to show the negative impact of everything going your way until you're 28! Builds 0 character, 0 sense of humour and 0 coping mechanisms to heal.
Right? She is literally freefalling, zero resilience whatsoever

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh thank God it's a gifted stay. Wouldn't want Niomi to have to spend her own money on this.
The schedule for the programme doesn't sound so different from her freaking daily life. What a sham.
Screenshot_20211013-151431.png
Screenshot_20211013-151505.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Whoever said this spa reminds them of Nine Perfect Strangers, I see it too 😳

I’m dying to hear what is their idea of revitalizing medicine.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I always wonder what kind of wanker you have to be to go somewhere like this. I mean, in Niomi's case, her entire life is a vacation so I guess who even cares about how cult-like and downright boring this place sounds. But normal humans? Why would you want to spend your money and free time in a place like that?

A healthy nutrition consultation?! On a holiday? duck off, Niomi and everything your represent.

• Heart
Why should other people have to spend hundreds of pounds a day at this place but Dimbobs, the least deserving person, who could easily afford it, get it for free?

How can she not be ashamed?

Reactions: 26
Why should other people have to spend hundreds of pounds a day at this place but Dimbobs, the least deserving person, who could easily afford it, get it for free?

How can she not be ashamed?
Her followers essentially bankroll her stay. But the way she tells it, she is basically a girl boss who built herself from the ground up. She gives zero credit where it’s due.

Reactions: 23
If people want to fully concentrate on this kind of stuff during their vacation and feel like it would help them find some balance in their daily life this way, that's completely understandable to me (not that I would ever).
I would wager that it would be beneficial for someone who is usually not in the position to dedicate their whole day to finding ways to better their nutrition and wellness in general. However, usually these sort of places are frequented by people who need it the least. Aka the Niomi's of the world. She doesn't need to spend more time on her fitness, yoga, meditation and eating courses (that's because I would bet that the nutritionist there won't tell her to relax and focus less on superfoods and more on adequate caloric intake, balance and getting more comfortable and less judgemental about food).

The only thing that she could benefit from is having an actual schedule and structure to her day......

Side note:
I checked the website. A four day programme costs 1700€, which doesn't include the accomodation. The cheapest room is 330€ a night and can go up to 4500 a night. Getting picked up from the nearest airport is over 300€.

This stay costs the equivalent of a full vacation for a whole family even if she is staying in the cheapest room (which we know she isn't). And it's just one of many these past months for her

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If people want to fully concentrate on this kind of stuff during their vacation and feel like it would help them find some balance in their daily life this way, that's completely understandable to me (not that I would ever).
I would wager that it would be beneficial for someone who is usually not in the position to dedicate their whole day to finding ways to better their nutrition and wellness in general. However, usually these sort of places are frequented by people who need it the least. Aka the Niomi's of the world. She doesn't need to spend more time on her fitness, yoga, meditation and eating courses (that's because I would bet that the nutritionist there won't tell her to relax and focus less on superfoods and more on adequate caloric intake, balance and getting more comfortable and less judgemental about food).

The only thing that she could benefit from is having an actual schedule and structure to her day......

Side note:
I checked the website. A four day programme costs 1700€, which doesn't include the accomodation. The cheapest room is 330€ a night and can go up to 4500 a night. Getting picked up from the nearest airport is over 300€.

This stay costs the equivalent of a full vacation for a whole family even if she is staying in the cheapest room (which we know she isn't). And it's just one of many these past months for her
So annoying, isn't it? The ones who can afford it get it gifted and then they by horror movie sheds in South London for a milly.

1634135381855.png

"Quick pause on me in my hotel room built for a family of 4 while I'm totally alone forever"

1634135456290.png

Does this skank not know that a uniform is something you wear at school or at work...? When you're contributing to society...?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I really don´t like promoting things (or holidays etc) which she MUST know many of her followers can´t afford. What´s the point besides just showing how perfect it is... It won´t bring customers to these brands or places because majority followers cant pay that.
So it is only about money she get...

I keep thinking how high are her incomes...Because she is doing really nothing except ads.
I really liked her few years ago. Maybe she was not relatable to everyone but at least she was nice and it really was possible to get some inspiration. But now she is only influencing people to spend money or want things..

Does she really need to flash her f**** vag at us like that?

(can't quote because it's in the previous page, but about the 12 years old who defend her travels in the comments)
My only explanation is that these idiots must want to become influencers themselves and project themselves in defending her.

Reactions: 12
Hi,

Check out our the new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have their say without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/

Reactions: 8
A healthy nutrition consultation?! On a holiday? duck off, Niomi and everything your represent.
The only nutrition consultations you need on a holiday is with the unlimited breakfast buffet as you see how much you can eat. Just how many hash browns with breakfast is too many? And how many bananas and croissants to wrap in napkins and sneak out for lunch later?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.