Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same. Why this round table in small square space. Maybe she will have to call her photographer and boyfriend again when she will need to open some drawer.
And she is even going to have chairs somewhere there but I can´t see where 😲

Reactions: 10
I think that is exactly what is the problem with most of the influencers. Many of their relationships have a work component. Which in itself happens to many of us, but not to that extent.
In some cases it seems that there isn't a relationship that doesn't become monetised in some way or the other. I don't think Niomi is the worst offender in that sense but many do a better job at keeping it separate. Even her relationship with Joe, the one with Charlotte and even her family to an extent becomes part of her work life.
It reeks of entitlement 🤢

Niomi, once you're at a certain age and/or income level, you PAY for help.
Not too late to Venmo!

Reactions: 5
Wtf Anna's had more work done than I realized! In some of those pictures, she looks nothing like her selfies on Instagram. I really need to stop trusting everything I see on social media.
It just looks like weight loss to me. She just lost the baby fat around her face.

Reactions: 10
Don’t forget she probably believes that him eating bread is cheating, so …
And maybe he lied to her, too! He cheated on her with a croissant and tried to hide it from her. When she found incriminating crumbs on his collar she thought to herself “Joey, oh Joey, how could you do that to me! A *gasps* croissant crumb on your collar!” She decided to turn a blind eye to this misstep of the perfect man, but would go on to find another crumb on his collar weeks later, this time suspiciously looking like a cake crumb …
It almost sounds like a game of cluedo now
"It was Joey, with the croissant, in the kitchen" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry but that table looks so freaking tacky and sticks out like a sore thumb in that garage. It doesn’t fit and doesn’t match anything 🥴 She has atrocious taste in interior decor, frankly I think it’s inherited.

also, in her Instagram reel, you can see the exact moment when the scalding tea drips on her thigh by the sudden pain in her eyes lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No I still don't get why she couldn't lift the table herself, building it upside down and pulling it upright?

Reactions: 14
Call me crazy but I think Niomi was out of order for blurring the line between friendship, employee, and unpaid labor on her photographer and bf
I wonder if she is one of the ‘unhappily coupled’ ‘friends’ that she has.

“Well they always seem unhappy to me when I get them to assemble my furniture, and serve them kombucha and Feel New Tea!”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No I still don't get why she couldn't lift the table herself, building it upside down and pulling it upright?
I have a similar marble table. While you can assemble it on the floor, it can feel a little scary when you try to flip it on your own. If you lose control of it the marble can crack.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.