Niomi Smart #28 Still smarting over dreamy Joe, giving fascist Forky a go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi on why something is sustainable sounds like the Michael Scott quote regarding success:

Michael Scott : Don't ever, for any reason, do anything to anyone for any reason ever, no matter what, no matter where, or who, or who you are with, or where you are going, or where you've been... ever, for any reason whatsoever.

“I feel like Organic Basics is one of those brands where they really are sustainable… in every sense that they can be…in every way that is possible.”- Actual Niomi quote
so true lol
many of michael’s greatest quotes can also be attributed to nims:

“Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it’s not like this compulsive need like my need to be praised.” - Michael Scott, and Niomi, probably

“That has sort of an oak-y afterbirth.” - Michael Scott, and bookworm Niomi describing anything with her very limited vocabulary

“Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject so you know you are getting the best possible information.” - Michael, and Niomi when she sees the word sustainable applied to any and all non-sustainable items

“I learned a while back that if I do not text 911, people do not return my calls. Um, but people always return my calls because they think that something horrible has happened.” - You guessed it, Michael Scott; but also Niomi texting Bradley to try to get him come pack her tit

“I’m an early bird and I’m a night owl so I’m wise and I have worms.” - this one doesn’t even need an explanation as to why that is Niomi personified

“And I knew exactly what to do. But in a much more real sense, I had no idea what to do.” - Michael Scott; and Niomi entering “healing mode” right after her break-up

“I love inside jokes. I hope to be a part of one someday.” - Niomi, while everyone else is joking around and she cannot participate due to her absent sense of humor

"Sometimes I'll start a sentence and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I find it along the way." - Niomi, talking about anything related to sustainability, plant-based diets, veganism, or her own identity

“I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.” - Niomi blaming her break-up on Saturn and Saturn’s apparent return

*(I promise I do not work for NBC, and this has not been an #AD, #sponsored, #gifted)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Her lying about being an avid bookworm to try and seem intelligent reminds me of Forky putting on his Bumble profile that he had a Postgraduate degree lolol

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I see what this fake is doing, she jumps from a money making bandwagon to another one. She was plant based before, every other word out of her parrot mouth was "vegan" and now she's into books as she's making a new one in her Gleam lab.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm a big Office fan and while Michael and Niomi share a certain dimness, if you will, he has so much wit, personality, warmth and pizazz that Niomi will and could never muster. And to think of it, he's a fictional character! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm a big Office fan and while Michael and Niomi share a certain dimness, if you will, he has so much wit, personality, warmth and pizazz that Niomi will and could never muster. And to think of it, he's a fictional character! 🤣
Agree, Michael is a diamond in the rough 🥰 Niomi is...more like a polished pebble

• Haha
so true lol
many of michael’s greatest quotes can also be attributed to nims:

“Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it’s not like this compulsive need like my need to be praised.” - Michael Scott, and Niomi, probably

“That has sort of an oak-y afterbirth.” - Michael Scott, and bookworm Niomi describing anything with her very limited vocabulary

“Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject so you know you are getting the best possible information.” - Michael, and Niomi when she sees the word sustainable applied to any and all non-sustainable items

“I learned a while back that if I do not text 911, people do not return my calls. Um, but people always return my calls because they think that something horrible has happened.” - You guessed it, Michael Scott; but also Niomi texting Bradley to try to get him come pack her tit

“I’m an early bird and I’m a night owl so I’m wise and I have worms.” - this one doesn’t even need an explanation as to why that is Niomi personified

“And I knew exactly what to do. But in a much more real sense, I had no idea what to do.” - Michael Scott; and Niomi entering “healing mode” right after her break-up

“I love inside jokes. I hope to be a part of one someday.” - Niomi, while everyone else is joking around and she cannot participate due to her absent sense of humor

"Sometimes I'll start a sentence and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I find it along the way." - Niomi, talking about anything related to sustainability, plant-based diets, veganism, or her own identity

“I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.” - Niomi blaming her break-up on Saturn and Saturn’s apparent return

*(I promise I do not work for NBC, and this has not been an #AD, #sponsored, #gifted)
Niomoi is just an en expert in brain fart's 🧠 💨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20211013-080002.png

The sustainability expert, Flyomi, strikes again! It's so in line with her ethos. (Did anyone notice how she doesn't use that word anymore lately? Maybe even she realised that she doesn't have any!?!?)

When people called her out for her last trip to Greece there were some others in the comments defending her. And amongst them an absolute gem of someone saying that we don't know if she went to Greece by train. She blatantly posted pictures out of the plane window and this genius tells people they don't know whether she maybe took a train 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 let's see what they say this time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
She's acting as if she's the first human being at a fing airport. Big ass congrats Niomi, you really did it girl, you made it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually can't believe how much she is flying at the moment! It's crazy! Her house must be empty 90% of the time, she must be regretting buying essentially a shed that would make a great setting for a creepy horror film- all those windows at night would freak me out if I lived there alone! I'd be terrified of sleeping under that skylight and waking up to see someone peering back at me 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 807687
The sustainability expert, Flyomi, strikes again! It's so in line with her ethos. (Did anyone notice how she doesn't use that word anymore lately? Maybe even she realised that she doesn't have any!?!?)

When people called her out for her last trip to Greece there were some others in the comments defending her. And amongst them an absolute gem of someone saying that we don't know if she went to Greece by train. She blatantly posted pictures out of the plane window and this genius tells people they don't know whether she maybe took a train 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 let's see what they say this time.
Urgh ffs.

I've been abroad once in three years, and only on a business trip :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
I think she's now firmly in her 'fork you' phase. Couldn't care less!!👆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Man, oh man, where to start on the travelling!?!?!
I mean, she has always travelled an absolute ton. Even in the days she was pushing the sustainability angle even more than she is now. But she always had the excuse of 'having to travel' for work. For ridiculous work events, granted, but they were provided by brands a lot of the time. Right now most brands don't do what they used to in terms of flying a bunch of influencers somewhere for some event stuff and yet she is still travelling constantly.
I have taken two trips to Spain to see my partner's family since the beginning of the pandemic. One by car and one by plane. Apart from that my travel were day trips in the area and the odd visit to my parents. So, basically my travel of the last year and a half has been surpassed by the two week span that it took Niomi to fly to Ibiza, Santorini and then drive in the Mercedes down to Cornwall. And yet she is the one who makes bank on being sustainable. It is bizarre if you think about it :ROFLMAO:
Most of us will never be as bad for the environment as her and yet she is touted like a beacon for a lifestyle that is aspirational in terms of sustainability.

Reactions: 24
Man, oh man, where to start on the travelling!?!?!
I mean, she has always travelled an absolute ton. Even in the days she was pushing the sustainability angle even more than she is now. But she always had the excuse of 'having to travel' for work. For ridiculous work events, granted, but they were provided by brands a lot of the time. Right now most brands don't do what they used to in terms of flying a bunch of influencers somewhere for some event stuff and yet she is still travelling constantly.
I have taken two trips to Spain to see my partner's family since the beginning of the pandemic. One by car and one by plane. Apart from that my travel were day trips in the area and the odd visit to my parents. So, basically my travel of the last year and a half has been surpassed by the two week span that it took Niomi to fly to Ibiza, Santorini and then drive in the Mercedes down to Cornwall. And yet she is the one who makes bank on being sustainable. It is bizarre if you think about it :ROFLMAO:
Most of us will never be as bad for the environment as her and yet she is touted like a beacon for a lifestyle that is aspirational in terms of sustainability.
I find it rather sh*ty when she's paid to promote the likes of Polestar EV cars, etc.

Reactions: 10
I find it rather sh*ty when she's paid to promote the likes of Polestar EV cars, etc.
100%!
Her sponsorships are all over the place. She promotes whoever and whatever product that pays her money and doesn't seem very thoughtful in choosing them. Which, sadly, makes me quite weary of products she continously touts and that want to promote a more sustainable outlook.
It makes me think that these brands also either don't care or that they don't do their due dilligence by looking what she promotes on the daily. In any case, she is one of the unfluencers for me. If a brand works with her continously and yet tries to sell the sustainability angle, they are a big no no for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm vegan, have never travelled by air and haven't had a holiday since 2001. I guess I help balance her out 🤟

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How is she not tired from all the travelling, she's flying every other week. She wants to be some jetsetter but we all know it's because she hates her life and needs to avoid reality at all times.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No way she's going on holiday AGAIN?! This woman is shameless, but also you just know there's going to be some utter idiots defending her in the comments of whatever thirst trap bikini photo she posts next and THAT I will truly never understand

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.