Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

earlgrey

VIP Member
She also thinks that lemon water "detoxes" your body, cold water is bad for you, white potatoes are evil, bread is naughty, and that she never eats processed foods. Just protein powder straight from the tiramisu-flavoured tree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
New thread you guys!
The winning title by @AliceInUnderpants 🎉🥳🎉🎉 with 48 votes, slightly changed because Tattle doesn't accept very long titles.
(Original: Not-So-SmartSkin, hanging on boats to prove I’m thin, Joe’s put all photos of us in the bin)

(Extra)Special mention to the second title with 42 votes: Niomi Smart #24 Here cums Trouble by @QueenBW ... genius stuff.

Recap time:
  • NioME is still trying to be Anna, with the « oh I’m so dangerous » attitude but failing miserably
  • She went on holiday and posed some stories with her sunbathing almost naked... with her family… and it seems like Granny Facelift helped taking her naked pixies… anything to catch the rich husband!
  • She went to Soho Farmhouse with her PT and friends, and we think (hope) that she banged him…
  • She went to Birmingham and posted a story on the train without a mask… because Covid who?
  • She still acts completely holier than thou but she is again on another holiday spending money and spreading viruses
  • Joey Jo deleted all their pics from insta… about time my friend!
  • Niomi still hasn’t brushed her hair it seems since Joe started going out with giant-frizzy-bedhead-hair-Anna
  • She actually wants us to believe that she never loved Joe and she just was in it for the ring (? huh why?)
To be honest, half of the last thread was about Anna and not really NioME… We have strong suspiscions that Joey Jo and Anna Banana (what?) have ended it…
Sorry for the sarcasm undertone, it's the only way I can mange her thread recaps... God she is despicable.

Last thread

WARNING: please post your screenshots of NioME's face with serum dripping on her face under spoiler to hide them.. we usually read this thread while having our breakfast/lunch/dinner... some cases of severe vomiting happened on the last thread. Thank you.

I leave you with this "how not to wear a mask in the middle of a pandemic" brochure:
Capture d’écran 2021-07-30 à 22.03.56.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

laplusheureuse96

0CC16806-7CF6-45EA-8D4D-7A0F841200A2.png
7A06083B-084D-4872-9253-DEEC59D18928.png

Oh Dimbobs, you‘re soooo crazy haha such a wild one! Tell me you‘re trying too hard too seem like a fun girl without telling me you’re trying too hard to seem like a fun girl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

sitkx

VIP Member
I feel like a podcast is just one more way for privileged millennial women to hear themselves talk? Everyone and their mother suddenly has a podcast, and I’m guessing them and their actual mother are the only ones that listen to it 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
As someone else who doesn’t know their biological father I don’t think it’s unreasonable that she doesn’t mention him - in fact I would find it quite weird if she did to be honest. It doesn’t sound like she knew him at all so what is there for her to say? Lots to criticise her for, but IMO not that.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
I can't believe that in just under 13 months we're onto the 24th thread on Miss Smart, having taken two years to get to the 2nd o_O :ROFLMAO:. That's over 1000 pages! Nuts.
I still remember the old days on the other purple site (guru gossip something) when she was still making what's in my bag videos and milking her realtionship with Marcus and the british YT gang.. I was the only one who dared to criticize her in her thread.. there was a crazy lady named LadyB_bug or something like that who was obsessed with defending her... I had so many fights with her it was sad... I still believe that it was either her mum or granny 🤣

Where were you guys then I was so lonely 😭 God bless tattle!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

lilamay

VIP Member
This was her best hair imo

A lovely non-streaky, rich brunette colour.

Sadly I don't think she'll ever ditch the blonde though.

Reactions: 39

Callan

VIP Member
and the charcoal. Remember the Halloween biscuits which were seriously overdosed on it? Dangerous if you were on meds too.
She made biscuits with charcoal??!

I'm buying it personally because I experienced severe issues/reactions every single time I ate tomatoes. Obviously, each body is different, but I think there's something to it. Dr. Steven Lundry explains the issue pretty well.

In any case, Niomi should refrain from posting things about diet suggestions as she's not a dietitian nor is she well-read on the matter. Her palette is so restrictive, it's hard to believe she incorporates all of these items on a regular basis.
If you're allergic to alkaloids then obviously avoid tomatoes, but a blanket statement that " Tomatoes aren't good for your health" is a false statement. Italy is still on the map and they eat a shit ton of tomato there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

sitkx

VIP Member
Horrible bleach jobs throughout the years in the Terrina Dynasty. This is just a random selection, I could have chosen practically every photo of a "blonde" in her feed.
Bonus: How to mortify your granddaughter's partner.
That card she sent them..it haunts my dreams. What the hell is wrong with her? Why and how did she think that was a good choice for her granddaughter and her man?! Joey is doing his trademark “please help me” smile, no doubt he was sleeping with one eye open after this card came. “What if Terrina has a spare key” he thought

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
Joy of being sober? Ffs, is she just looking for fun things to give up? Bread, cock and wine -- the holy trinity 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

hannah123

VIP Member
Ok I'm never on this site so if this was pointed out previously I apologise but saw Niomi's instagram yesterday and she mentioned she will be moving and I was wondering if she had mentioned this on a new youtube video and then saw that there wasn't a video and so proceed to come here to see if I missed something...

To where I saw @EGuyUK post about Niomi at Wimbledon and the year 2016 and then I was like wasn't someone else who wasn't very well known at the the time there in 2016 too... Ms. Meghan Markle and low and behold. Look up at @EGuyUK attachment that shows Niomi's dress and the photo I have attached of Meghan Markle and look who is behind her!
Meghan used to be friends with Tanya and they’d met up for lunch when she was in London before she met Harry. Tanya must kick herself everyday she didn’t invest harder in that friendship

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Funny someone mentioned LadyB_bug, because I always wonder what her name on this site is.
Oh if she comes in here I have my ladies to back me up this time! We will eat her for breakfast like NioME eats half a strawberry for dinner!

Went on GG too for the good old days and found some gems 😂
982EDE7F-80F7-45C6-8277-C5B0B720F54F.jpeg

After her break up with Marcus and when he started dating Steph... Steph is a model and does a lot lingerie modeling... there you go.
I guess some things never change 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

getawaywithit

VIP Member
When people talk like that, it indicates that they obviously see being partnered up as the norm, the way life should naturally be, so much that it doesn’t require special terms or a book to guide you through it….. while ‘single’ is a total aberration in status, unnatural, one that you must force yourself to grin and bear somehow until you can write a condescending Instagram paragraph about how you did it, you totally were sInGLe for one whole year of your adult life! I mean, who cares? I understand learning to deal with a big breakup, especially an engagement ending… but if you see singlehood itself as some strange existence to battle your way through, that’s an indication that something has gone wrong in your mindset. (Most likely you’ve been in near nonstop relationships from your teens through your adult womanhood, or you’ve placed an insane amount of value on being seen as one half of a couple). Ultimately, being ‘single’ isn’t being anything, it’s just existing as you and you alone. Shouldn’t being in a serious relationship be more unusual or in need of guidance?

• Heart
Reactions: 35

EGuyUK

Chatty Member
I can't believe that in just under 13 months we're onto the 24th thread on Miss Smart, having taken two years to get to the 2nd o_O :ROFLMAO:. That's over 1000 pages! Nuts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34