Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spending every day taking selfies when you're not 12 is embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just decided to check on Niomi again after a while and I thought her most recent ig post with the green dress was her mom 💀
Blonde really, really doesn’t suit her. She should go back to brown or even try a dark cooper or something but not blonde

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Somebody sort this out on Tattle pleaaase 😂😂😂😂😂 I can't!!
Capture d’écran 2021-08-06 à 15.11.13.png

Lost and unethical influencer that is signed (still?) to gleam futures. Was engaged to Joe Woodward but broke up over a hidden peanut butter Jar. Unsure as of September 2020 if she has lost her old Kate-Middleton-Woodward-wife-worthy-personality and replaced it with wild-fun-crazy-hair-bimbo mimicking Joe's current GF.

More like it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This was her best hair imo

A lovely non-streaky, rich brunette colour.

Sadly I don't think she'll ever ditch the blonde though.

Reactions: 39
This was her best hair imo

A lovely non-streaky, rich brunette colour.

Sadly I don't think she'll ever ditch the blonde though.
Maybe she’ll change it back when autumn arrives? The blonde bird nest NEEDS TO GO

Reactions: 8
Maybe she’ll change it back when autumn arrives? The blonde bird nest NEEDS TO GO
Hope so! Her hair looked in better condition too. Trying to be blonde must really wreck it.

I think the side parting and shorter length is more flattering on her too. Stop going to your beloved Larry King, Dimbobs!

Reactions: 7
A year after being dumped she's still trying to prove so hard how hot and desirable she is with that mop of bleached dry hair, it's sad.

Her mom just posted this lol, wonder where she got that stupid hat from, hopefully it's not another SMART product designed to fail.

1628378522443.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
A year after being dumped she's still trying to prove so hard how hot and desirable she is with that mop of bleached dry hair, it's sad.

Her mom just posted this lol, wonder where she got that stupid hat from, hopefully it's not another SMART product designed to fail.

View attachment 702577
Maybe it was one of those custom-made type items. She spelt paaaaaahhfect wrong though.

• Haha
I would say normally people with blue eyes suit blonde hair and with her having darker eyes the brown hair suits her better.
Didn’t someone say on here that Niomi compares herself to Kate Middleton?

Reactions: 2
I would say normally people with blue eyes suit blonde hair and with her having darker eyes the brown hair suits her better.
Didn’t someone say on here that Niomi compares herself to Kate Middleton?
Not necessarily. For instance, Katherine Heigl looks amazing with blonde hair. She had dark hair in Firefly Lane and I can't say it looked good

It also depends on the skin tone and face shape, not just the eye color.

Niomi simply doesn't have the right features to suit blonde hair, but perhaps if she picked a darker shade of blonde. Also, her hair is a mess in itself. She doesn't style it at all. She's trying to pull the beachy hair look, but it doesn't look anything like that. Perhaps if she actually bothered styling it (whether sleek straight or some loose curls) it would make the color look a whole lot better on her.

Reactions: 12
I'm watching her old india vlogs (because I miss travelling and I've fallen down a rabbit hole) and just... wow. At the time, I think most of us thought the same thing: that was the reset her channel needed. If she had continued along that path, I think she would've managed to build her audience and really reinvented her content. Ah well... back to the same old, same old.

Reactions: 5
I'm watching her old india vlogs (because I miss travelling and I've fallen down a rabbit hole) and just... wow. At the time, I think most of us thought the same thing: that was the reset her channel needed. If she had continued along that path, I think she would've managed to build her audience and really reinvented her content. Ah well... back to the same old, same old.
Not back to the same old, same old because she's not posting anymore 🤣

I did like her India Vlogs though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope so! Her hair looked in better condition too. Trying to be blonde must really wreck it.

I think the side parting and shorter length is more flattering on her too. Stop going to your beloved Larry King, Dimbobs!
I wonder if she had keratin treatment

View attachment 702577
Omg the sun damage :eek:

Expectation vs Reality
ztf3.jpg
CHj5roLXAAAv_HU.jpg

For someone who works in fashion/beauty, she should know her hair doesn't look presentable at all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It's a very old picture from her teeth.
Yes, I know that. I was making a joke. Dry humor?

In this picture the hair looks completely fried. Besides, the color is more or less the same as what she has now. I just chose the worst possible picture purposefully.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.