Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her stories her made-up face doesn't match her tan body: you have one job, Dimbobs. Not that hard of a job, might I add!

Reactions: 4
I think her job is make sure she's worshipped and that's about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She also needs to seriously stop with the trying to make it look like her and the PT are dating for her followers to engage with her content. IS SHE 14 YEARS OLD? I've met more mature 14 year-old.

Reactions: 27
🤣😅 This is too priceless. Gotta love people who think waking up early qualifies them for an Olympic gold medal

I think his yoga reference at the end MUST be about Niomi specifically. Surely 😉
ha! There are also so many australian influencers like Niomi who see their yoga practice and waking up early as part of their personality. She would, I am ashamed to say, find a community of like-minded IG twats over here. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First book the unexpected joy of being single and then the unexpected joy of being sober ...I would say that, at first the lady did not take being single too well judging by the sequence of books 🤔 🤣 part 3 the unexpected joy if being really totally fine 🤣 part 4 the unexpected joy of not buying random tit from internet but seriously I'm fine. Part 5 the unexpected joy of having a therapist....just saying....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Meanwhile, Joe is reading The Totally Expected and Gratefully Received Joys of Steak and Peanut Butter.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The other book in that series is 'The Unexpected Joy of the Ordinary' so Niomi will never read it as she needs us all to think she's extraordinary and pahhhhfect

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just popped over from Lydia's thread!

Erm Yellow hair and Bradley Simmonds? What is going on??

Reactions: 4
Joy of being sober?? She doesn’t drink or party enough for that, she just started! This is just to make it look like she was wild and a party girl. How stupid and embarrassing. She acts like a teenager who pretends to drink on and talks about how fucked up they are while they’re drinking apple juice.

being Sober has been the best blessing I could ever imagine!! I would be so happy for someone to find sobriety IF they actually needed it. She is a social drinker wanna be cool girl. Nothing more.

Come hang out with me and then we can talk about the joys of being sober you dumb witch. You need to see someone who actually partied hard to understand what your little wannabe party girl self is trying to emulate. It fucked up my life, yet here you are acting like a badass. I wasn’t a badass for doing heroin for 13 years, I was a dumbass!! I think I’m so mad about this because it’s something very personal to me. duck her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
0CC16806-7CF6-45EA-8D4D-7A0F841200A2.png
7A06083B-084D-4872-9253-DEEC59D18928.png

Oh Dimbobs, you‘re soooo crazy haha such a wild one! Tell me you‘re trying too hard too seem like a fun girl without telling me you’re trying too hard to seem like a fun girl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Bradley was on the Is It Just Me podcast recently which I usually love (well depending on the guest) so listened to it today. There was no mention of Niomi not that I thought there would be. He came across exactly how I imagined - smug, cocky and arrogant. He loved throwing in comments about his six pack, celebrity clients but there was nothing exciting to note. Also don't meant to sound horrible but he didn't sound like the sharpest tool in the box 🤣

Also more on topic - I'm kind of confused where Niomi is just now. In the last 24hrs she seems to have posted photos from both Marbella and France and posted stories from what seemed to be dinner in London with Bradley last night :unsure: Guess she's posting old photos...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 706896View attachment 706897
Oh Dimbobs, you‘re soooo crazy haha such a wild one! Tell me you‘re trying too hard too seem like a fun girl without telling me you’re trying too hard to seem like a fun girl
How one can be so annoying. Just shut the f up Niomoi.
The list of annoying influencers is getting so long, i would not know whom to bish slap first.
The world is practically on fire but hey she spending time of her life...or at least pretending. She is soooo nauseating I can't .

Reactions: 8
Bradley was on the Is It Just Me podcast recently which I usually love (well depending on the guest) so listened to it today. There was no mention of Niomi not that I thought there would be. He came across exactly how I imagined - smug, cocky and arrogant. He loved throwing in comments about his six pack, celebrity clients but there was nothing exciting to note. Also don't meant to sound horrible but he didn't sound like the sharpest tool in the box 🤣

Also more on topic - I'm kind of confused where Niomi is just now. In the last 24hrs she seems to have posted photos from both Marbella and France and posted stories from what seemed to be dinner in London with Bradley last night :unsure: Guess she's posting old photos...
I think Sarah Ann Macklin is doing the same - her stories flipped from shots with Niomi in France to wearing a sweater and "working at my desk all day"

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.