Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheGlossy

VIP Member
But at least she is not fake vegan or celebrity Dior wanna be or a #ad poll.
In general I don't think , there is any youtuber left out there as everyone moved to easy money and less work- Tiktok.

Everyone just is so lazy just wanting freebies, gifts and sponsored travels. that is sickening.
Indeed, but I think Michelle doesn't have the following yet, that's the thing. She's under 500K. It's a good following, but she's basically D-list in the YouTube world. Niomi wasn't "celebrity Dior" right away either. You can't compare someone with 350K followers with 1.6M followers. Michelle will probably never reach this type of following (also because she's far more demure and basic than the rest of them, but also has limited fashion/beauty sense). She seems nice, but her content is bland in my opinion. She doesn't offer anything that's different from what's already out there. And to be fair, she's not inspiring. She works out, does a bit of work then thinks about what she's going to cook for her husband's dinner. Not the type of life people aspire to.

Tess Christine is a NY-based YouTuber I quite like and has about 2.5M subscribers on YT. She's quite basic, but she's not fake vegan and Dior either. She seems rather down to earth.

There are some YouTubers out there who have stuck to their identity, but it's a minority.

TheGlossy

VIP Member
exactly ! That’s right- it isn’t a uk made product approved by UK authorities !

Yet Niomi who is based in UK is shilling it to her Audience ! That product is made is AUS ,promoted in UK by Niomi , mentions it is not “ evaluated by “Food and drug administration” aka FDA !
My point was "it's made in Australia" meaning FDA has no business in this, hence the disclaimer. Is it being sold in the US? FDA is a US regulatory body.

By the way, if you look at certain products, they generally have the name of a "representative" which has performed all the required due-diligence and obtained product approval/authorization on behalf of the company in order for the product to hit the market. The name of the "representative" is indicated on the packaging, which is indication as to whether the product has indeed received authorization for this specific market.

I'm talking specifically for products sold in Europe.

Obelis SA is one of them for instance. If you look at various beauty / food supplements packaging, you will see their name placed in some corner.

Again, it could be a different story for the products Niomi is selling, but just putting this out there.

Last edited:

Julius123

I also found the listing but I dont understand, the house that appears in the street photo isnt hers right? Is the onde inside?? Because the windows dont fit 🤣🤣

TheGlossy

VIP Member
She made biscuits with charcoal??!

If you're allergic to alkaloids then obviously avoid tomatoes, but a blanket statement that " Tomatoes aren't good for your health" is a false statement. Italy is still on the map and they eat a shit ton of tomato there.
Alkaloids aren't the problem. Lectins is the issue and it's found in many night shades. It's not a blank statement I came up with because I'm allergic to tomatoes. I don't suffer from megalomania. There's scientific research backing this. Anyways, it was just a side comment. I won't derail the thread with this.