Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny someone mentioned LadyB_bug, because I always wonder what her name on this site is.
Oh if she comes in here I have my ladies to back me up this time! We will eat her for breakfast like NioME eats half a strawberry for dinner!

Went on GG too for the good old days and found some gems 😂
982EDE7F-80F7-45C6-8277-C5B0B720F54F.jpeg

After her break up with Marcus and when he started dating Steph... Steph is a model and does a lot lingerie modeling... there you go.
I guess some things never change 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She is so random 🤣 yeah niomee you ARE going down...to trash

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh if she comes in here I have my ladies to back me up this time! We will eat her for breakfast like NioME eats half a strawberry for dinner!

Went on GG too for the good old days and found some gems 😂
View attachment 690812
After her break up with Marcus and when he started dating Steph... Steph is a model and does a lot lingerie modeling... there you go.
I guess some things never change 😬
God help this woman. Hope people realise what a phony she is. Nothing wrong with being insecure or weird but the fakeness and preachy attitude gets to me. Such people shouod not be put on a pedestal

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe LadyBugB is Among Us 😳 I’m watching all of you…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone know why you can't click on people's profiles anymore on Guru Gossiper? I wanted to check this person out but couldn't. You used to be able to see their last posts and all kinds of stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Unrelated, but you guys check out this old post by grams — so much to unpack here 🤣 she drives me crazy

1) why are they sitting there like bleeping Men in Black?? Or two aliens that were just dropped off on earth and aren’t sure how to look natural
2) the lady giving them side eye is all of us
3) why in God’s name did Terrina choose to make that post
4) they’re literally the ONLY people in the entire shot wearing sunglasses like a couple of assholes
5) did they actually think they were celebrities 💀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There's a night curfew in Marbella because of Covid cases being out of control there again, she'll find a way to break the rules or simply go to a nearby town to spread her germs

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Andnthe
Unrelated, but you guys check out this old post by grams — so much to unpack here 🤣 she drives me crazy

1) why are they sitting there like bleeping Men in Black?? Or two aliens that were just dropped off on earth and aren’t sure how to look natural
2) the lady giving them side eye is all of us
3) why in God’s name did Terrina choose to make that post
4) they’re literally the ONLY people in the entire shot wearing sunglasses like a couple of assholes
5) did they actually think they were celebrities 💀
And The granny hashtags 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's a night curfew in Marbella because of Covid cases being out of control there again, she'll find a way to break the rules or simply go to a nearby town to spread her germs
Also, Marbella is TACKY, full of nouveau riche gaudy types, poor locals have to put up with a lot of srupidity

Reactions: 22
In that picture looks like there is two bottles of tresemme shampoo/conditioner on the side of the bath, I believe it’s one of the cheapest brands you can get. Yet she will flog this high end tit to the fans.

Reactions: 6
Horrible bleach jobs throughout the years in the Terrina Dynasty. This is just a random selection, I could have chosen practically every photo of a "blonde" in her feed.
Bonus: How to mortify your granddaughter's partner.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
What’s this obsession with being blonde at all cost? Why not stick to something more natural that fits your original hair color? Do they feel that blonde is superior? I simply don’t get it. I have dark hair myself and wouldn’t want to damage my hair this way in a million years. Nothing wrong with wanting to change your look, but in Dimbob’s case it just looks cheap and ridiculous, all that to be able to call yourself “blonde”

Reactions: 32
What’s this obsession with being blonde at all cost? Why not stick to something more natural that fits your original hair color? Do they feel that blonde is superior? I simply don’t get it. I have dark hair myself and wouldn’t want to damage my hair this way in a million years. Nothing wrong with wanting to change your look, but in Dimbob’s case it just looks cheap and ridiculous, all that to be able to call yourself “blonde”
If your display picture is you then I truly hope you never go blonde! Your hair is gorgeous and compliments your skin beautifully.

In those photos above there is a huge difference in the last one, it suits her so much. I really don't get the obsession with the blonde in her family.

Reactions: 19
At this point Daisy Mae's first bleach dye job will probably be cause for family celebration

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
At this point Daisy Mae's first bleach dye job will probably be cause for family celebration
If she starts early enough, they can commemorate the dynasty with a matryoshka style photo 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If your display picture is you then I truly hope you never go blonde! Your hair is gorgeous and compliments your skin beautifully.

In those photos above there is a huge difference in the last one, it suits her so much. I really don't get the obsession with the blonde in her family.
thank you so much! ❤

8A22009D-CBDE-483F-8733-11378BF0893E.png

WHO told her that? WHO in their right mind sent her messages complimenting her straw-like, dreadful hair? Don’t worry Nio-ME, I would never dream of setting foot into one of those hair salons

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
thank you so much! ❤

View attachment 691080
WHO told her that? WHO in their right mind sent her messages complimenting her straw-like, dreadful hair? Don’t worry Nio-ME, I would never dream of setting foot into one of those hair salons
Translation "Oh hey I will tell everything you want about your salon as long as I get free treatments 🤩 see you there !"

Reactions: 11
Some people really suit blonde hair (eg. Olivia Neill) but Dimbobs isn't one of them. I don't know why she can't see that.

Reactions: 10
I had a look back at some of their posts and omg they seem nuts 🤣

View attachment 690650
Lmao to be fair that’s a mod who deleted her post and is yelling at her lol.

I remember there was one time where Lady B was actually mad at Niomi, and it was when Niomi did a video on going to Brixton for the day and ‘showing’ it to the viewers... But she basically did the gentrified version and was cooing over the new (white) hipster coffee shops and basically showing the neighborhood as this white washed gentrified place. I believe Lady B revealed that she herself had grown up there and was in fact a WOC and felt very insulted by Niomi’s video and her attitude. I was shooketh but also kinda sad for her that she clearly idolized these idiots like Niomi on any other day.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.