Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenamen

These people literally go on holiday to workout and not eat. Disgusting. Have a margarita, some paella and chill the fuck out nims. We aren’t gonna buy the fact that you’re over the breakup just cuz you’re reading a book written by some middle aged woman who is overcompensating for all her issues by finding therapy in writing crap. Niomi at this point needs serious help if she’s gonna go on talking about her breakup or the single life. Old news.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Callan

VIP Member
I swear her house could be on fire and she'd be on IG saying "Its fine, I love the warmth of a good, cozy fire! Pahhhfect."

• Haha

Kika.Parole

Hello, I've been lurking and reading this forum for a while, but today decided to register to be able to share :)
I am shocked how hypocritical and fake is the image portrayed by this nearly 30 year old brat. I commented on her IG ad (I don't follow her, but check in when I am bored...) post about the activewear - I posted some facts (I know, shocking!) about the materials used, why they are not sustainable, etc. just to educate the obiously unaware followers. Something SHE should be doing if she was a real, caring human being, not a money-whore selling mattresses, cars and her soul. That was a few days ago. Today, I was obiously bored again, and wanted to check her account - and, to my surprise I couldn't find it. For a minute I thought that maybe she deleted her account acidentally or sth? :) but since I am not an avid IG or social media user, it took me a minute to realise that I've been blocked! I feel honoured :) what a lowly creature she is. My comments were perfecly fine, but presumably, too damaging for her brand :) there's a saying - show me your enemy, and I will tell you who you are. Well, Niomi, if your enemy is someone with 0 followers, posting facts on your media handle, then you are indeed in deep trouble. I am not a malicious person (usually ;)) but oh my, I will definitely be watching her unravel in a few years time when the aging clock kick in...

• Haha
  • Heart

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
There's been some discussion of Nutritionist acquaintances of Niomi's and why they don't call her out. But frankly, I wouldn't trust a nutritionist 😬 . Lots of dodgy qualifications out there in Nutrition, and the title of Nutritionist isn't protected in the UK, so anyone can claim to be one. Registered Dietitians are the ones to go to, because you know they've met certain standards of training and education, undergone NHS placements etc.

My brother got into bodybuilding over the pandemic, started following a bunch of "nutritionists" and "professionals" on insta, then refused to get the vaccine 🙄 He managed to dodge covid until last week. He lives with my mum, so they are all quarantining.

My grandad came home from hospital on palliative care on Fri. And my mum can't be with him until she finishes quarantine, all because my brother decided to trust idiots on instagram. It might be too late by then. These idiots really don't understand the damage they do. They've all got EDs themselves but they think they are somehow "enlightened" because they've decided to cut out a foodgroup or three. Ffs. This preoccupation with a perfect diet literally kills people.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Niomi is definitely one of those girls who only does cardio and abs and is scared of weights in case she 'gets bulky' lmao

Callan

VIP Member
Alkaloids aren't the problem. Lectins is the issue and it's found in many night shades. It's not a blank statement I came up with because I'm allergic to tomatoes. I don't suffer from megalomania. There's scientific research backing this. Anyways, it was just a side comment. I won't derail the thread with this.
So it's very wise of you not to eat them, but they aren't dangerous to everyone. When you finish your comment saying that Niomi should refrain from posting things about diet suggestions as she's not a dietitian nor is she well-read on the matter, neither are you. So saying that tomatoes are bad, period is not accurate. Yea they can be very bad for some people but not all. That's like me saying that peanuts and shellfish is bad. Yes they can kill some people but overall they are tolerated and have health benefits as well. Not trying to pick a fight or be a wise ass, just replying to your comment :)

- and the smiley face is not sarcastic lol.

I think the scary thing is that Niomi still reaches a lot of people and she doesn't even seem to have personal experiences to share. You are actually aware of how eating tomatoes makes you feel but she just sells what's "hot" like shilling Himalayan Pink salt and talking about detox. Bodies aren't toxic, she's a horrible voice to have out there for people to get impressed by and follow.

sitkx

VIP Member
Unrelated, but you guys check out this old post by grams — so much to unpack here 🤣 she drives me crazy

1) why are they sitting there like fucking Men in Black?? Or two aliens that were just dropped off on earth and aren’t sure how to look natural
2) the lady giving them side eye is all of us
3) why in God’s name did Terrina choose to make that post
4) they’re literally the ONLY people in the entire shot wearing sunglasses like a couple of assholes
5) did they actually think they were celebrities 💀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32

laplusheureuse96

What’s this obsession with being blonde at all cost? Why not stick to something more natural that fits your original hair color? Do they feel that blonde is superior? I simply don’t get it. I have dark hair myself and wouldn’t want to damage my hair this way in a million years. Nothing wrong with wanting to change your look, but in Dimbob’s case it just looks cheap and ridiculous, all that to be able to call yourself “blonde”

EGuyUK

Chatty Member
I was just about to post about France, and have you seen the comment at the bottom?

Screenshot_2021-08-10-22-03-42-129_com.instagram.android.jpg

Italy next? WHAT PANDEMIC

• Wow
  • Angry

eucalyptus

I've been watching lawn mowing videos recently lol. Don't really know how I got to this point in my life.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bestie_10

Why are people criticising Niomi’s first home? Of course it’s small it’s in London and she purchased it as a single person. It’s modern and good for her if she likes it. Most adults can only dream of buying any home in or near London. It won’t be a forever home but better than renting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Exactly this! I was single all my life, until shortly after my 23rd birthday. Not being in a relationship was a perfectly normal state of affairs to me, lol. Sure, I would be self conscious at times seeing that I was such a “late bloomer” while most of my friends had boyfriends, but I knew I wouldn’t settle for a guy who I only semi-liked or was annoyed by on the first date already 😂 Being single is not an art, it’s literally existing by yourself
Well, as you know, I'm 70, single and if I ever get asked why I just say, 'I wear running shoes'.🏃‍♀️👟😅

• Heart
  • Haha

coriander

VIP Member
The fact that she needs a book to tell her that it's ok to be single makes me laugh! This is an almost 30 year old woman who is absolutely clueless about life and herself.

cherryblossomlatte

Chatty Member
I had a dream Dreamy Joey broke up with Niomi because his family was in the mafia and he was cheating on her with a guy.
I will never check this thread again before going to sleep lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30