Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread you guys!
The winning title by @AliceInUnderpants 🎉🥳🎉🎉 with 48 votes, slightly changed because Tattle doesn't accept very long titles.
(Original: Not-So-SmartSkin, hanging on boats to prove I’m thin, Joe’s put all photos of us in the bin)

(Extra)Special mention to the second title with 42 votes: Niomi Smart #24 Here cums Trouble by @QueenBW ... genius stuff.

Recap time:
  • NioME is still trying to be Anna, with the « oh I’m so dangerous » attitude but failing miserably
  • She went on holiday and posed some stories with her sunbathing almost naked... with her family… and it seems like Granny Facelift helped taking her naked pixies… anything to catch the rich husband!
  • She went to Soho Farmhouse with her PT and friends, and we think (hope) that she banged him…
  • She went to Birmingham and posted a story on the train without a mask… because Covid who?
  • She still acts completely holier than thou but she is again on another holiday spending money and spreading viruses
  • Joey Jo deleted all their pics from insta… about time my friend!
  • Niomi still hasn’t brushed her hair it seems since Joe started going out with giant-frizzy-bedhead-hair-Anna
  • She actually wants us to believe that she never loved Joe and she just was in it for the ring (? huh why?)
To be honest, half of the last thread was about Anna and not really NioME… We have strong suspiscions that Joey Jo and Anna Banana (what?) have ended it…
Sorry for the sarcasm undertone, it's the only way I can mange her thread recaps... God she is despicable.

Last thread

WARNING: please post your screenshots of NioME's face with serum dripping on her face under spoiler to hide them.. we usually read this thread while having our breakfast/lunch/dinner... some cases of severe vomiting happened on the last thread. Thank you.

I leave you with this "how not to wear a mask in the middle of a pandemic" brochure:
Capture d’écran 2021-07-30 à 22.03.56.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
WARNING: please post your screenshots of NioME's face with serum dripping on her face under spoiler to hide them.. we usually read this thread while having our breakfast/lunch/dinner... some cases of severe vomiting happened on the last thread. Thank you.
Noted 🤣

Thank you for the recap!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The thread#23 didn't have a link to this one, it was easy to find tho :)

Also amazing recap, wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The last post has the link ;) just checked it again.
And thanks :love:
Oh shoot I'm so sorry! I refreshed it before and didn't see it. I see it now! Damn I feel like a dummy lol. I just didnt want to lose our great squad, the comments here legit make my day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
❤ the new thread title.

It was way too long for a thread title, but:

🎵 She's got cum on her face
A basket case
One year since Joe kicked her out of his place 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can't believe that in just under 13 months we're onto the 24th thread on Miss Smart, having taken two years to get to the 2nd o_O :ROFLMAO:. That's over 1000 pages! Nuts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I can't believe that in just under 13 months we're onto the 24th thread on Miss Smart, having taken two years to get to the 2nd o_O :ROFLMAO:. That's over 1000 pages! Nuts.
She's finally giving us content. Her other stuff isn't much, I mean she's the same person who filmed a video about "not being an influencer" like girl please, you've even influenced all of Joe's meals.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New thread you guys!
The winning title by @AliceInUnderpants 🎉🥳🎉🎉 with 48 votes, slightly changed because Tattle doesn't accept very long titles.
(Original: Not-So-SmartSkin, hanging on boats to prove I’m thin, Joe’s put all photos of us in the bin)

(Extra)Special mention to the second title with 42 votes: Niomi Smart #24 Here cums Trouble by @QueenBW ... genius stuff.

Recap time:
  • NioME is still trying to be Anna, with the « oh I’m so dangerous » attitude but failing miserably
  • She went on holiday and posed some stories with her sunbathing almost naked... with her family… and it seems like Granny Facelift helped taking her naked pixies… anything to catch the rich husband!
  • She went to Soho Farmhouse with her PT and friends, and we think (hope) that she banged him…
  • She went to Birmingham and posted a story on the train without a mask… because Covid who?
  • She still acts completely holier than thou but she is again on another holiday spending money and spreading viruses
  • Niomi still hasn’t brushed her hair it seems since Joe started going out with giant-frizzy-bedhead-hair-Anna
  • She actually wants us to believe that she never loved Joe and she just was in it for the ring (? huh why?)
To be honest, half of the last thread was about Anna and not really NioME… We have strong suspiscions that Joey Jo and Anna Banana (what?) have ended it…
Sorry for the sarcasm undertone, it's the only way I can mange her thread recaps... God she is despicable.

Last thread

I leave you with this "how not to wear a mask in the middle of a pandemic" brochure:
View attachment 688503
I love it ! Let me say "it is delightfully amaaaahzing and paaahfect " the only words niomeee knows to describe things 😆

To add "happy pizza playdough like" break up anniversary

Love you guys! I cherish so much your sarcasm and irony 🥰🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She's been on another podcast... The host describes her as 'an incredible entrepreneur' and 'a massive guiding light in sustainable living' 🤣 🤣 🤣 No.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She's been on another podcast... The host describes her as 'an incredible entrepreneur' and 'a massive guiding light in sustainable living' 🤣 🤣 🤣 No.

What a joke. She is the total opposite of sustainability...and is a BS entrepreneur!

Reactions: 13
What a joke. She is the total opposite of sustainability...and is a BS entrepreneur!
As soon as I heard the 1st question, I switched off. 'How did you get started YAWWWWNNNNNN'. Obviously a Holland and Barrett podcaster isn't going to rock the boat but HOW can these people not see what a fraud she is. You'd only have to watch her IG for a few weeks to see the truth. Grrrrrrr 🤮🤢

Reactions: 15
New thread you guys!

Recap time:

Last thread

View attachment 688503
Fantastic recap!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel like a podcast is just one more way for privileged millennial women to hear themselves talk? Everyone and their mother suddenly has a podcast, and I’m guessing them and their actual mother are the only ones that listen to it 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Yes, thanks to Joey, Anna, and Freddie (and Terrina).

Wow. The kinda comments on her photo!
Feminity / sexuality = inner hoe, or what?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.