Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Info here
That was a bonkers bananas article and I only got half-way through before I gave up.
I really feel like they’re playing fast and loose with the title “journalist”.

Reactions: 13
Jesus, that’s poorly written! Journalist indeed. I also only got halfway through. Can you imagine her book?

I guess we know from where Niomi gets her excellent grammar and her ability to turn a phrase 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just posted on her stories, 'catching up on my deliveries'....

Gifted items from Jo Malone, Sipsmith, multiple beauty brands, Amare Antwerp (350 euros), Chantecaill and Katie Loxton. Literally 4 bags in that lot! :(

Screenshot_2021-08-11-13-18-14-805_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Her holidays are always the same, she works out a lot, lays on the beach and eats the same things available at her local tesco. Why bother to leave the country? She doesnt even need the beach for swimsuit photos, she took them in December by her mother’s pool

Reactions: 20
Her holidays are always the same, she works out a lot, lays on the beach and eats the same things available at her local tesco. Why bother to leave the country? She doesnt even need the beach for swimsuit photos, she took them in December by her mother’s pool
Ah but different bathrooms abroad 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope she gets stuck in a lame quarantine hotel somewhere with limited vegan options. Travel like this right now is the preserve of the rich (for whom it doesn't matter if they get stuck abroad) and the ignorant.

Also, I might add a "limited vegan options" card to my Cards Against Humanity set.

Reactions: 13
97DF1D9B-3835-4DC4-87AD-9F838066599E.png

hopefully it’s just the sunshine and not another bleeping virus variant. Can’t believe how dense she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
View attachment 708102

“This is happily ever after” 😵
Good grief. Are we going to have to add queer baiting to Niomi's LONG list of terrible traits?

I personally don't find it strange to go on a boat trip with a girlfriend, especially if you went on vacation together, but the comment from this Sarah person is odd considering other people in the comments thought they were dating.

I find it depressing that people have to force a romantic love narrative on everything and everyone and I seriously doubt Niomi would ever come out as bisexual even if she was, which I don't think we have evidence that she is but anyways. She's too obsessed with the paaahfect life of husband, big house, kids, house in the country.

Reactions: 22
Good grief. Are we going to have to add queer baiting to Niomi's LONG list of terrible traits?

I personally don't find it strange to go on a boat trip with a girlfriend, especially if you went on vacation together, but the comment from this Sarah person is odd considering other people in the comments thought they were dating.

I find it depressing that people have to force a romantic love narrative on everything and everyone and I seriously doubt Niomi would ever come out as bisexual even if she was, which I don't think we have evidence that she is but anyways. She's too obsessed with the paaahfect life of husband, big house, kids, house in the country.
Definitely queer baiting, IMO. As a queer person, I would drop dead in shock if Niomi came out as queer.

Reactions: 19
Definitely queer baiting, IMO. As a queer person, I would drop dead in shock if Niomi came out as queer.
Maybe it's a part of her "crazy"🤪 phase. I think she would totally queer bait for attention and she's dumb enough to think a relationship with a female is totally crazy you guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.