Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mint color against her orange skin is quite something. By something I mean horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That overpriced arse candle! What a disturbing mess that’s going to be when it starts melting.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand these sculptural candles. Are you supposed to burn it? Or not and use it as decor forever? Isn’t it weird to have a candle that you can never burn?

Reactions: 12
Like when everyone and their mothers had those naked woman torso candles and thought they were so quirky and fun…now comes the ass candle 🤩

But yeah I don’t think they burn it, I’ve seen a couple of influencers call these an “art piece”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Like when everyone and their mothers had those naked woman torso candles and thought they were so quirky and fun…now comes the ass candle 🤩

But yeah I don’t think they burn it, I’ve seen a couple of influencers call these an “art piece”
More apt 'FART PIECES' 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t with this candle line 😂 Imagine going to a straight man’s home and he has a penis candle out!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These bum candles have been around for ages, I got small versions of them for my friends on galentine’s (as a joke) and they were £12 from Etsy not a couple of hundred quid 🤨

Reactions: 16
I’ve been researching how much it would cost to make it myself. Haven’t gotten very far because I’m tired but the first glance at Etsy tells me the mold is prohibitive. I rather use a diffuser anyway.

Reactions: 3
These bum candles have been around for ages, I got small versions of them for my friends on galentine’s (as a joke) and they were £12 from Etsy not a couple of hundred quid 🤨
If it costs a fortune than it can’t be tacky must be classy…probably Nimbob’s logic 😂

Reactions: 9
I should be sleeping but my brain won’t stop going… I love how Niomi pans the camera away before showing IG the life size mons pubis now adorning her home 😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Excise me, so she's a "Tennis Goddess" per the brand but then Niomi says "someone needs to teach me tennis?" ... I think she's even lost her powers to fake it till she makes it.

And the outfit makes her look like wet lettuce, nice job.
It looks like she'a been going to Wimbledon as corporate hospitality for years unfortunately, including Ralph Lauren in 2016.

See : http://www.weareinnovate.net/Websites/NiomiSmart/fashion/wimbledon-with-polo-ralph-lauren/

This was the quote that did it for me, such a goddess!

'Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending Wimbledon as a guest of Polo Ralph Lauren, the official outfitters for the tournament. Although I don’t usually keep up with the tennis throughout the year, whenever Wimbledon comes around I become fully immersed in the games, probably much like most of the British population!'

It would be appreciated much more by actual fans who don't have the chance, or money, to be able to go :(

Oh and look at the 2016 hair!

Niomi Smart[1].jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve been researching how much it would cost to make it myself. Haven’t gotten very far because I’m tired but the first glance at Etsy tells me the mold is prohibitive. I rather use a diffuser anyway.
I enjoy making my own candles and most of my molds are from aliexpress (most etsy suppliers sources from alibaba anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It looks like she'a been going to Wimbledon as corporate hospitality for years unfortunately, including Ralph Lauren in 2016.

See : http://www.weareinnovate.net/Websites/NiomiSmart/fashion/wimbledon-with-polo-ralph-lauren/

This was the quote that did it for me, such a goddess!

'Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending Wimbledon as a guest of Polo Ralph Lauren, the official outfitters for the tournament. Although I don’t usually keep up with the tennis throughout the year, whenever Wimbledon comes around I become fully immersed in the games, probably much like most of the British population!'

It would be appreciated much more by actual fans who don't have the chance, or money, to be able to go :(

Oh and look at the 2016 hair!

View attachment 719809
Translates to “I don’t give a tit about tennis but accept the Wimbledon invite because I might mingle with celebrities and someone will send me a free dress”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok I'm never on this site so if this was pointed out previously I apologise but saw Niomi's instagram yesterday and she mentioned she will be moving and I was wondering if she had mentioned this on a new youtube video and then saw that there wasn't a video and so proceed to come here to see if I missed something...

To where I saw @EGuyUK post about Niomi at Wimbledon and the year 2016 and then I was like wasn't someone else who wasn't very well known at the the time there in 2016 too... Ms. Meghan Markle and low and behold. Look up at @EGuyUK attachment that shows Niomi's dress and the photo I have attached of Meghan Markle and look who is behind her!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Ok I'm never on this site so if this was pointed out previously I apologise but saw Niomi's instagram yesterday and she mentioned she will be moving and I was wondering if she had mentioned this on a new youtube video and then saw that there wasn't a video and so proceed to come here to see if I missed something...

To where I saw @EGuyUK post about Niomi at Wimbledon and the year 2016 and then I was like wasn't someone else who wasn't very well known at the the time there in 2016 too... Ms. Meghan Markle and low and behold. Look up at @EGuyUK attachment that shows Niomi's dress and the photo I have attached of Meghan Markle and look who is behind her!
Meghan used to be friends with Tanya and they’d met up for lunch when she was in London before she met Harry. Tanya must kick herself everyday she didn’t invest harder in that friendship

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Meghan used to be friends with Tanya and they’d met up for lunch when she was in London before she met Harry. Tanya must kick herself everyday she didn’t invest harder in that friendship
Yep. She could practise being 'speechless'!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How was she friends with Tanya?
Megan is literally the cat that got the cream, she had it all planned, I don’t believe she was ever going to stay in London. She was always going to get Harry to move back to Los Angeles.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How was she friends with Tanya?
Megan is literally the cat that got the cream, she had it all planned, I don’t believe she was ever going to stay in London. She was always going to get Harry to move back to Los Angeles.
Meghan had a blog when she worked on Suits and made friends with Tanya when Tanya was really big, I guess that doesn't help the opinion that Meghan uses people then drops them when she's done, because one could assume that happened there. If you Google you can see pictures of them meeting up for lunch a few times.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.