Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
Meanwhile, Joe is reading The Totally Expected and Gratefully Received Joys of Steak and Peanut Butter.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

earlgrey

VIP Member
Despite what she’s saying on all these podcasts about breaking free from the pressure to marry and have kids, I bet that’s one thing she is seriously grieving. She never really talked about being desperate for that life like Zoella, but the minute they got engaged she immediately started talking about a “forever home” after India, showing Joe with babies multiple times saying he was getting practice, things like that. I think she was over the moon thinking about a wedding and a house in the country and kids and now she’s at “square one” again in her mind.

• Sad

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I still remember the old days on the other purple site (guru gossip something) when she was still making what's in my bag videos and milking her realtionship with Marcus and the british YT gang.. I was the only one who dared to criticize her in her thread.. there was a crazy lady named LadyB_bug or something like that who was obsessed with defending her... I had so many fights with her it was sad... I still believe that it was either her mum or granny 🤣

Where were you guys then I was so lonely 😭 God bless tattle!
Lol I remember her, she was such a big Niomi fan and was obsessed with Niomi and Joe as a couple. She was super classist and always going on about what a perfect ‘match’ it was and salivated over the kinds of circles Joe was in. I’ve wondered how she took their breakup lol.

• Haha
  • Sick

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
❤ the new thread title.

It was way too long for a thread title, but:

🎵 She's got cum on her face
A basket case
One year since Joe kicked her out of his place 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Tooright

Ok I'm never on this site so if this was pointed out previously I apologise but saw Niomi's instagram yesterday and she mentioned she will be moving and I was wondering if she had mentioned this on a new youtube video and then saw that there wasn't a video and so proceed to come here to see if I missed something...

To where I saw @EGuyUK post about Niomi at Wimbledon and the year 2016 and then I was like wasn't someone else who wasn't very well known at the the time there in 2016 too... Ms. Meghan Markle and low and behold. Look up at @EGuyUK attachment that shows Niomi's dress and the photo I have attached of Meghan Markle and look who is behind her!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Clover123

VIP Member
Stories of the brand and founder of the brand that gifted her the tennis gear :sick:

View attachment 719232

View attachment 719235

Why are they thanking her?! If she really loved their product she'd have bought it.
Lol "tennis goddess" Niomi, who admits she doesn't even know how to play. Brands! Please! Stop debasing yourselves! It makes me even sadder when I see it's small businesses doing this, I just feel so bad for them that greedy, grabby influencers take their products for nothing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

ECH

VIP Member
At this point Daisy Mae's first bleach dye job will probably be cause for family celebration

• Haha
  • Sad

Callan

VIP Member
Vegan and vegetarian food is so vibrant and exciting, she eats what my rabbit used to eat.

I have a feeling they are dating casually but trying to be coy about it. She hangs out with him more than her BFF Charlotte.
I think they are hamming it up for clicks and views, she loves being relevant and he's an attention seeker. But once she has a new boyfriend she's going to drop all her female friends and relatives, as she always does.

• Haha
  • Heart

supercalifragilis

She also needs to seriously stop with the trying to make it look like her and the PT are dating for her followers to engage with her content. IS SHE 14 YEARS OLD? I've met more mature 14 year-old.

Reactions: 27