Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Horrible bleach jobs throughout the years in the Terrina Dynasty. This is just a random selection, I could have chosen practically every photo of a "blonde" in her feed.
Bonus: How to mortify your granddaughter's partner.
That card she sent them..it haunts my dreams. What the hell is wrong with her? Why and how did she think that was a good choice for her granddaughter and her man?! Joey is doing his trademark “please help me” smile, no doubt he was sleeping with one eye open after this card came. “What if Terrina has a spare key” he thought

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Niomi looks like she has had a rhinoplasty as her nose now looks a lot slimmer

Reactions: 9
Niomi looks like she has had a rhinoplasty as her nose now looks a lot slimmer
I've thought this about several influenzas but I think it could be down to makeup and angles? In shots of her taken by other people (and not then edited by her) from front on her nose looks about the same.

Reactions: 6
She looks like a completely different person compared to her Marcus days, I wonder how much of that is her teeth or if it’s something more.

Reactions: 14
I think when she smiles, it stretches her nose across her face horizontally (looks like her mum’s nose does the same). Perhaps that’s why we get the pouting face all the time now, including that last photo with Joeeeyyyyy.

Also the smug controlled grin rather than a genuine smile

Reactions: 11
Ahahah that famous Terrina Midsommar greeting card. Major cringe.

GG used to be fun ( I kept the same name an avatar) then there was some war between the mods and the whole thing went to tit. I rarely visit anymore, to be honest. Tattle on the other hand is phenomenal, love it here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That card she sent them..it haunts my dreams. What the hell is wrong with her? Why and how did she think that was a good choice for her granddaughter and her man?! Joey is doing his trademark “please help me” smile, no doubt he was sleeping with one eye open after this card came. “What if Terrina has a spare key” he thought
Bit graphic ⚠
Are we not supposed to mention what’s going on below the waist ?????? I would 🔥 that card and spread its ashes if my gran ever sent me that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still check out the Kalel thread on GG since I haven’t found one here, but I don’t like how it’s set up now. Sooo many posts on one thread and no one really uses it anymore. I do miss it though.

man that cars Granny Facelift bought them is soooo weird and awkward. Was she trying to be young and “funny” and “hip”? My grandparents, parents, and even my aunts (who are super cool and fun) would never buy me a card like that. I wouldn’t want that ugly ass card. This family is so strange.

Reactions: 16
I still check out the Kalel thread on GG since I haven’t found one here, but I don’t like how it’s set up now. Sooo many posts on one thread and no one really uses it anymore. I do miss it though.

man that cars Granny Facelift bought them is soooo weird and awkward. Was she trying to be young and “funny” and “hip”? My grandparents, parents, and even my aunts (who are super cool and fun) would never buy me a card like that. I wouldn’t want that ugly ass card. This family is so strange.
Omg i forgot about Kalel!! Somebody needs to make s thread here for that train wreck😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

GG used to be fun ( I kept the same name an avatar) then there was some war between the mods and the whole thing went to tit. I rarely visit anymore, to be honest. Tattle on the other hand is phenomenal, love it here.
I still post on GG but I feel like I'm talking to myself on most threads. :( I think it's okay if people want to post here instead, but I think a lot of people don't even know about tattle and just got fed up with GG not running, and now they have nowhere to gossip, and that's sad.

Reactions: 12
I still post on GG but I feel like I'm talking to myself on most threads. :( I think it's okay if people want to post here instead, but I think a lot of people don't even know about tattle and just got fed up with GG not running, and now they have nowhere to gossip, and that's sad.
what if we tell them to come here? 🤭🤭🤭

God! we're already on page 6 and nothing -absolutely- nothing new to report on her 🤣🤣 we're so productive and she's just... gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Same. I spent so much time on Lydia's threads over there. Tattle is much more user friendly I have to say.

Reactions: 12
I've seen your comments on there and few other posters who post here, maybe it will get better, they still have a lot to fix on it. Even the avatars dont work so you have to remember poster's names.

Reactions: 3
Completely out of the blue, but I can’t believe I, a diehard rugby fan, didn’t click that Joe was related to Clive Woodward 🤦🏻‍♀️ Mind you, I am Scottish and very much dislike the man when it comes to the sport 🥲

Yeah GG ended up being horrible to Load and use. So glad I found it here! I hope most people make their way over.
I have been reading the past Niomoi threads on GG though since I don’t think these threads go as far back. I never even knew she existed until I finished the Zoella thread and wanted to read about some new train wreck, which led me to this disastrous excuse for a human.

• Haha
Unrelated to Niomi, but am I the only one afraid to change my profile pic here because I’m worried you guys won’t recognize me with a different pfp? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Unrelated to Niomi, but am I the only one afraid to change my profile pic here because I’m worried you guys won’t recognize me with a different pfp? 🤣
Aww no way, speaking for myself. I kept Coraline for mine from GG since I love the movie and she was such a little brave explorer. My name is still my name haha. I think we can handle your avatar changing <3

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.