Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laplusheureuse96

At my work we started using InfluData to search for new influencers to cooperate with. I was super curious so I obviously had to look for Dimbobs. Just gonna leave this here 😬

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

TheGlossy

VIP Member
here in Norway almost no one wear masks, I really don’t know why you’all think like mask gonna make a change.It’s the distance between people that makes a difference
The virus is airborne, so although distance is obviously a key factor, there is still a risk of the virus circulating in areas with limited ventilation.

Each country has their own approach to tackling the virus, so I don't think we should engage in a debate as to whether masks are appropriate or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 55

sitkx

VIP Member
I’m sorry in advance, I know some of you guys disagree, but I’m gonna say it anyway — she’s trying to be Anna sooooo bad 🥴

how did she go from the Kate-Middleton-posh-msPahhhfect-wannabe-Princess to someone who swings off the rails on a boat 💀

She used to curate her Instagram to look like she’s part of the royal family or something, and now it’s all giant frizzy bedhead hair (where did I see that before…), swimsuits, and exposed body parts. Why this drastic change other than to emulate your ex-fiancé’s new fuckbuddy, sorry for being crass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

EGuyUK

VIP Member
'First holiday for 18 months'.

The cheek. She has barely worked in that time, and has also been away on multiple gifted trips with a few Instagram posts being all that is required. I'd hardly call that working hard! Soho Farmhouse, Bath, Somerset, Cambridge....

• Wow
Reactions: 50

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Wow, I know she's been a super spreader this whole time but not even wearing a mask on a train when she's just been on holiday and then gallivanting with another group of people? Sorry but it baffles me that anyone has any sympathy for this woman at all anymore, she really gives no fucks about anyone but herself

• Angry
Reactions: 49

Callan

VIP Member
The whole "to see life returning to a bit more like it was pre-Covid" stupid statements piss me off. Unless Verity knows how to resurrect people from the dead meaning the 4+ million that died from it, nothing will ever be "like pre-Covid" because we already lost so much. She should stick to drinking at home and reading her wallpaper. This whole family is such trash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Whowhowho2020

maybe I’m a prude but I think it’s weird to sunbathe topless around your family - especially step dad /grandad and baby sister.

I also HATE her hair. Get rid of the blonde and cut it ffs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

palmer

Chatty Member
She's had a whole year to get over her breakup. A whole year 100% dedicated to looking after herself. A whole year of "self-care," "putting herself first," and "taking a bit of a break from youtube." Sorry, she doesn't get any pity from me. Yeah breakups can still be painful after a year, yeah it's ok not to be over it a year later (I've been there myself), but then again the rest of us would've had to just suck it up months ago anyway and get on with our daily responsibilities and duties. She's gotten to spend this whole time just SOLELY taking care of herself and making excuses for herself. The fact that her breakup is still the main topic of discussion a year later shows just how empty of a person she is. At least when she was dating Joe she used to pretend to be committed to her "job" and have respect for her viewers. She'd upload every single week and share things with her followers other than 100% ADs. Now she's on a permanent vacation, just hanging out with friends/boys/family everyday, shopping/working out/getting free services or experiences, not doing any work, and only posting on the internet when there's a sponsorship to flog. Not to mention the way she's been deserting YouTube for months now (nowadays every video seems to start with "I took a bit of an unexpected break for the past 5 weeks but I'm here today [spoiler: to post an ad]." She's a joke. You can't go on a sanctimonious rant 2 months after your breakup claiming that you're SOOOO moved on because you're just *so much better than everyone else* and knew exactly how to deal with it *head on* unlike the rest of us idiots, and essentially telling your followers to fuck off for even suggesting that you need more time... and then simultaneously ask for understanding when you don't provide any work for a whole year. And before someone tells me she doesn't *owe* her followers anything. Sure, she does not. But if that's how she's gonna act then I can't be made to feel bad for saying that I have zero respect for her and that I think she's a lazy, self-centered, self-righteous, undeserving, and overall just not very respectable person. She's beyond mediocre yet acts completely holier than thou. She thinks she's so much better than everyone else. Sooo *ethical,* soo *conscious,* soo *sustainable,* soo *hardworking* (she hasn't had a holiday is 18 months y'all), such a great *ethos.* When the reality is, she's merely a privileged white girl with poor intellectual abilities who really just lucked out in life and met the right people who handed her the right opportunities at the right time. She's not special in any way. She hasn't done anything special. And never will given that she seemingly has no capacity or willingness to ever question herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lionsden

VIP Member
“Loved coming full circle” isn’t exactly super sensitive to the ex!
He probably wasn't even talking specifically about Niomi. He moved abroad with his partner, lost his dream job (does anyone know what he's doing now?), had his life frozen by a pandemic, and then had to deal with a breakup. He was probably really happy and elated that evening, grateful to have friends and a decent life back. I don't see him as making snide comments about Niomi.

• Heart

Gossiperina

She needs to go back to a light brown colour on her hair, that blonde really doesn't suit her complexion!! The hair she had when she was with Joe suited her perfectly in my opinion!
Niomi-Smart-On-Her-Beauty-Rituals-Pursuing-Dreams-The-Importance-Self-Love-scaled-e16020762159...jpg

bump1212

Chatty Member
Why does Granny Facelift always have to comment on how beautiful someone is when mentioning what they’re good at? It’s nice, I’m not slating her for that, but it’s just like she can’t NOT focus on exteriors. “Good job running the marathon Niomoi, you looked great”, “great tennis star and so beautiful”. It’s weird, but maybe that’s just me?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43