Niomi Smart #23 The chronicles of Nio-Me, Myself and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stupidity spreads Covid and Niomi is a prime candidate for doing that. With her massive ego I bet she thinks her face is too pretty to cover with a mask.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
People who are choosing not to wear masks on trains are a particular kind of person.

Selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I over here in nyc and even though the mask mandate has been "lifted" in most places (other than businesses who still ask for them), a large number are still wear them even while fully vaccinated. You even see people in masks on the hot as heck subways during the summer heat. Wearing a mask at this time is really just a common sign of resect and care for the community around you -- especially as we all keep a watchful eye on cases rising with the delta strain.

It honestly drives me mad how Niomi and others continue be so incredibly nonchalant about the virus. I wouldn't wish the virus on anyone but it's really so rude the way she has behaved over the last year.
6959C975-CE5C-4E68-926F-ED29765DFE67.jpeg
So that’s verity’s post on reopening their restaurant ! Who Calls lifting covid restrictions/or opening their restaurant as freedom day ?
in the US people calling covid restrictions were against their freedom is and was covid deniers, anti vaccx and trump supporters !

my family back home does own a small business and it’s all been shut down since March 2020 ( so I do understand the difficulty of business being close down )

but I don’t understand the shade of freedom day ! Especially since they have had a holiday life style in their mansion anyways !

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
View attachment 673114So that’s verity’s post on reopening their restaurant ! Who Calls lifting covid restrictions/or opening their restaurant as freedom day ?
in the US people calling covid restrictions were against their freedom is and was covid deniers, anti vaccx and trump supporters !

my family back home does own a small business and it’s all been shut down since March 2020 ( so I do understand the difficulty of business being close down )

but I don’t understand the shade of freedom day ! Especially since they have had a holiday life style in their mansion anyways !
‘freedom day’ was coined by the press. Verity has just outed herself as Daily Mail reader 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't get the obsession with brunch, sure it is nice, do I go to Birmingham to eat brunch, no! She is going to order the same old tit like Granola, just go to Pret
The obsession with Brunch is an ED thing - you combine two meals time to one and no one bats an eyelid and thinks you're using it as an excuse to eat one less meal a day

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She's in Birmingham for her stupid Smart Skin products in H&B.
😂😂😂 Nobody is going to give a tit.

Does anyone here buy skincare from H&B? I thought it was only my mum's old hippie-but-somehow-Tory mates, the ones who thought lentils were a revolution in the 80s and now like to go camping 'sustainably' so the only audience for their racism is trees. I've never heard of any of the brands in there anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘freedom day’ was coined by the press. Verity has just outed herself as Daily Mail reader 😃
It's even talked about in international media - such as reputable German newspapers. I always assumed Boris Johnson had come up with the phrase.

Reactions: 7
The fact that these idiots like Niomi/Verity et al are calling the lifting of restrictions Freedom Day, which is reminiscent of V-Day and actually important stuff is just... wow. They weren't even the one's truly going through it during the worst of the pandemic. They weren't first responders or anything. And guess what, just because you're tired of restrictions and your useless government says it's safe to go all out as if nothing were happening, it doesn't mean it's true. But I guess this is just peak influencer culture crashing with peak trash human.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The whole "to see life returning to a bit more like it was pre-Covid" stupid statements piss me off. Unless Verity knows how to resurrect people from the dead meaning the 4+ million that died from it, nothing will ever be "like pre-Covid" because we already lost so much. She should stick to drinking at home and reading her wallpaper. This whole family is such trash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
The fact that these idiots like Niomi/Verity et al are calling the lifting of restrictions Freedom Day, which is reminiscent of V-Day and actually important stuff is just... wow. They weren't even the one's truly going through it during the worst of the pandemic. They weren't first responders or anything. And guess what, just because you're tired of restrictions and your useless government says it's safe to go all out as if nothing were happening, it doesn't mean it's true. But I guess this is just peak influencer culture crashing with peak trash human.
Great summary
Influencer = trash human.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
People who are choosing not to wear masks on trains are a particular kind of person.

Selfish.
Shocking. She probably thinks she is vaccinated, so she has nothing to worry about. This is a very selfish mindset as she can still be a virus carrier and affect unvaccinated people around her. What a dope living in an utopian bubble.

Reactions: 9
Shocking. She probably thinks she is vaccinated, so she has nothing to worry about. This is a very selfish mindset as she can still be a virus carrier and affect unvaccinated people around her. What a dope living in an utopian bubble.
She probably does think that which is just stupid. I've been fully vaccinated since late February and have no plans to ditch a mask anytime soon. I have friends who have been vaccinated since December and continue wearing theirs without complaint. The pandemic isn't over and the vaccine isn't a "cure". Fully vaccinated people are contracting the Delta strain. While the vaccines are effective at preventing death (which is WONDERFUL), it still means you can contract the variant of the virus that is significantly more contagious and pass it onto others who could sadly pass away.

People with MS and others with compromised immune systems aren't managing to keep antibodies in their bloodstreams even after being fully vaccinated. Wearing a mask is such an easy and harmless thing to do that makes a big difference in saving lives. It is just downright sad Niomi chooses to use her platform in such a careless way.

On a lighter note --- does anyone else kind of like the masks? I love making them a fashion statement with my outfits -- but I also like them when I want to hide behind sunglasses with no makeup when I need to run to the corner shop but look a mess 🤣😎😷

• Heart
Reactions: 27
On a lighter note --- does anyone else kind of like the masks? I love making them a fashion statement with my outfits -- but I also like them when I want to hide behind sunglasses with no makeup when I need to run to the corner shop but look a mess 🤣😎😷
I've gotten used to masks as well - I love talking to myself or singing behind my mask in the supermarket. Unfortunately you can't really wear nice masks anymore in Germany, because it has been mandatory to wear surgical or KN95 masks since January.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She probably does think that which is just stupid. I've been fully vaccinated since late February and have no plans to ditch a mask anytime soon. I have friends who have been vaccinated since December and continue wearing theirs without complaint. The pandemic isn't over and the vaccine isn't a "cure". Fully vaccinated people are contracting the Delta strain. While the vaccines are effective at preventing death (which is WONDERFUL), it still means you can contract the variant of the virus that is significantly more contagious and pass it onto others who could sadly pass away.

People with MS and others with compromised immune systems aren't managing to keep antibodies in their bloodstreams even after being fully vaccinated. Wearing a mask is such an easy and harmless thing to do that makes a big difference in saving lives. It is just downright sad Niomi chooses to use her platform in such a careless way.

I wholeheartedly agree.

She's afraid of ruining of "perfect" make-up lol.

I kind of like masks when the temperature is reasonable. I can't breathe in them when it's this hot. Masks are still mandatory in Ireland, so we don't have a choice and even if we did, I'd still wear a mask until we're told it's 100% safe not to wear them indoors. I don't wear those fancy fashionable ones though. I simply can't breathe in them and prefer the surgical ones.

Masks have come in rather handy when I have a spot on my face I don't want anyone to see and I can't be bothered to put makeup on, or if I haven't had the chance to take care of my upper lip hair (brunette problems). As a matter of fact, I stopped putting makeup on as soon as masks became mandatory. It saves so much time and money. I've been breaking out more than usual since I started wearing masks, but not a big deal. They're also perfect because you become completely incognito, so if you run into someone you don't want to see/talk to, chances are they probably won't recognize you or even pay attention.

Negative point, if you're single and have a wandering eye/looking to meet someone, masks are a huge catfish. There are so many people out there who seem rather attractive with a mask on (great hair or eyes or body) and then, they remove that mask and it's a massive let down. Plus, long gone are the days when you'd get approached by someone at a venue. Rona killed that game altogether (unless you're like Niomi and have a hot and single PT lol).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've gotten used to masks as well - I love talking to myself or singing behind my mask in the supermarket. Unfortunately you can't really wear nice masks anymore in Germany, because it has been mandatory to wear surgical or KN95 masks since January.
I find myself singing behind them all the time too! I'm sure whenever I stop wearing them I'll get lots of weird looks 🤣

I wear the surgical masks all the time as well. I started wearing those because of work but I found that I really like them underneath my fabric masks because they keep any makeup I am wearing from getting on the material.

Whenever I do stop wearing masks I might have to have a blanket/quilt custom made from all my cloth ones as a memento of this very bizarre time we're living through!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We conform in a way and wear bras and seatbelts, masks aren't so bad lol.. I've probably had one cold since we started wearing them, a lot of Asian countries wear masks on daily basis to help with anything from pollution to simply keeping yourself free of someone else's germs, it's honestly a pretty great idea if you can wear one.

Reactions: 28
If I applied lipstick like Niomi did then frankly I’d be grateful to keep on wearing a mask

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
To digress back to her year of ‘self care’. Her entire life has been self care. The phrase only makes sense if you’re working your butt off in a busy a & e ward or an exhausted mother who gives to others all day every day with nothing for yourself. She has never EVER had a day that wasn’t about herself or ‘care’. It’s constant gifted treatments, clothes, holidays. Banging on about self care to heal from your break up is just absurd when your actual job is self care.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.