Niomi Smart #23 The chronicles of Nio-Me, Myself and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 677722
The queen of sustainability is working with Jaguar again tomorrow 🙄
And where is the disclosure that her ass didn't pay for any of that? Did the #gifted or #sponsored fly away with the butterflies?
That's her sour "I saw Dreamy Joey deleted some more Instagram posts with me in it" face. She always smiles but her eyes usually show how hateful and miserable she is at a given moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She looks good here. Healthy. I'm not sure anyone will agree with me but...I think she looks like Leighton Meester in this picture. She certainly doesn't look like Leighton Meester these days, though!
Leighton Meester had blonde hair too at some point, but she looked much better as the tone is a bit softer.

image.jpg
images.jpg

Here are some pics: the older guy is Clive Woodward, dreamy Joe’s father. And the young kid next to prince Harry is dreamy Joe himself 🥲
So you can imagine Terrina was MAD when he dumped Niomi’s ass 🤠
She went from a guy connected to the RF to a PT who looks like he could be on Love Island. LOL. Interesting trajectory.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't stop laughing imagining the conversation that must be happening inside the garage right now:

Jaguar team explaining the mechanics of the car.
Dimbo: Wow, so the car goes vroom and when you turn the wheel, it goes left and right! 😯 and it's BLUE! PAH-FECT! Absolutely gaw-geous! 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She can suit blonde if theres a bit more warmth/gold in it, the ashy look makes her look half dead.

Reactions: 11
I can't stop laughing imagining the conversation that must be happening inside the garage right now:

Jaguar team explaining the mechanics of the car.
Dimbo: Wow, so the car goes vroom and when you turn the wheel, it goes left and right! 😯 and it's BLUE! PAH-FECT! Absolutely gaw-geous! 💋
'And , before I put my knickers on the seat, is it vegan' ?? Simper, simper 😙

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jeeeez she looks like 40-45 year old divorced mother driving her children for Sunday soccer play having a nanny next to her 😐Wtf niomi?? You are a caricature of a woman

Additionnally Your label sustainability and well-being is just trash
A bad botox job for sure! Also just caught up with the thread. So glad Joe is decluttering his feed from dimbobs. probably triggers all the food restriction memories. "No way Joeeeyyyy you can't eat another slice of your baaarrrrthdayyyy cake".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm watching the Formula E, and just hoping I don't have the displeasure of seeing her appear on my TV screen, even a glimpse in the background would be enough to annoy me. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I watched one of her latest videos and felt so much secondhand embarrassment for her. She is completely ‘acting’ a personality that she thinks is really cool and confident, but its so obvious how much she’s trying to put it on… it’s this very specific certain attitude that she’s adopted, I wish I could describe it, but wow it’s so awkward to watch. Honestly, this is a girl who does not know who she is, but is enamoured with the vision she has of herself.

She has been in two very serious long term relationships throughout her 20s, one of them an engagement that ended to her surprise, and all the while has been battling an ED while not knowing she has one— EDs take so much from you that you don’t realize. Not to mention she’s insanely privileged and aspires to that fake lifestyle. It’s no wonder she is clearly acting an idea of what a confident, hot, single girl would be.

(I had to laugh that she said she’s going to ‘work remotely’ by taking her phone to a park while she sunbathes in a bikini. Most people would call that a day off while occasionally looking at emails lol).

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.