Niomi Smart #23 The chronicles of Nio-Me, Myself and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you are trying too hard to show you are OK with being single without telling me you are trying too hard...

We get it you are on a freaking yacht wearing a bikini. Move on already !
yeah and I am sure her family would be making fun of her for that book after a traumatic breakup :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why would you get stick from your family for taking that book away? I am really not a fan of Niomi and I find her very toxic as a person but her family does seem strange/like they put a lot of pressure on her. The comment Terrina made about Emma Raducanu says it all, it really does seem like they just expect Niomi to be thin, beautiful and married 🙄

Reactions: 27
Sunscreen? So now she’s using 7 years old child as an excuse to show off 🤢🤢

View attachment 663874

View attachment 663873
Wow, the picture of desperation.
Imagine being on a beautiful holiday with your family and all that's running through your head is how you can get your next hot pic, and what you can caption it in order to justify posting said pic.
Her need to come up with all these excuses shows that she is aware of her poor interaction and how irrelevant she's becoming, but she can't stop herself from posting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow, the picture of desperation.
Imagine being on a beautiful holiday with your family and all that's running through your head is how you can get your next hot pic, and what you can caption it in order to justify posting said pic.
Her need to come up with all these excuses shows that she is aware of her poor interaction and how irrelevant she's becoming, but she can't stop herself from posting.
Yeah, I also don't get when influencers pull the "It was so nice to take a few days off social media" narrative only to follow up with "I was actually taking photos/videos all along so let me just post it all now for you guys!" So while you were "off" you were still thinking about what you were going to post on social media then? They can't actually do anything without getting the itch to post it all for everyone to see. Sounds to me like all this was is she was just taking time trying to figure out the right words to announce that she was off abroad during a pandemic.

PS -- she's clearly not planning to quarantine upon return. (see Charlotte's comment attached)

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh look at me in a bikini on a yacht having the best time of my live so free so careless.

No, your butt is still clenched . And we don't care about your holiday. Post it on your private account.
62108B87-FFC5-49F6-BC3D-829DA3D846D9.jpeg

Hilarious… we are all Daisy May

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
'First holiday for 18 months'.

The cheek. She has barely worked in that time, and has also been away on multiple gifted trips with a few Instagram posts being all that is required. I'd hardly call that working hard! Soho Farmhouse, Bath, Somerset, Cambridge....

• Wow
Reactions: 50
In

The cheek. She has barely worked in that time, and has also been away on multiple gifted trips with a few Instagram posts being all that is required. I'd hardly call that working hard! Soho Farmhouse, Bath, Somerset, Cambridge....
Influencers seem to think that unless it’s a sandy beach in a foreign country then it doesn’t count as a holiday. Nevermind the fact that some people never get to travel outside of their home country in their entire lifetime.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

I think she considers sponsored trips to be 'work' rather than holidays :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Also this holiday looks boring af.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she considers sponsored trips to be 'work' rather than holidays :sick:
Her parents probably paid for this too #gifted

As she is flying back today, the island is still on the green list (going amber next week) so she won't have to quarantine, of course...

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Interesting she's still reading self help books about being single a year on but has also claimed she's over it and just so pahhhhfectly happy so many times. Which is it?!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
In

Influencers seem to think that unless it’s a sandy beach in a foreign country then it doesn’t count as a holiday. Nevermind the fact that some people never get to travel outside of their home country in their entire lifetime.
Not to mention that for many people, an 18 month wait between taking a big holiday isn’t that unusual. It’s also… gasp… not a guaranteed annual event for everyone.

Reactions: 33
Hey, y’all 👋🏼 I took a bit of a break, wasn’t keeping up with Dims either, so I know I’m late to comment on this, but WHY TF HAS SHE RETURNED TO HER MARCUS-ERA FRIZZY BLOND STRAW HAIR? Like, she clearly knew it was a rubbish look before because she changed it (and I swear she even commented once or twice on her hair having been over-processed and over-blowdried previously), so WHYYY?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Why would her bikini be ruined by sunblock? Is she too dumb to understand clothes can be washed?

Also, is it normal for DM to be that poorly uncoordinated? That looks like a 2 year old did it.

I know it's only a ploy of Dimmy to show her sidebook and flat butt but yeah, I still think of this stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a sight, swinging on the boat, expectant look on her face, eager to be praised like a 7-year old kid showing off. Begs belief that Daisy May is the kid here and Niomi is the almost 30 year old woman

Reactions: 14
She's trying to create this image that she's so fun and carefree and cRaZy but there's really no such thing as being spontaneous on social media. She took out her phone to film herself doing that weird taking a bite of a strawberry thing at Wimbledon, had her whole family film her before swinging on the boat. She's obviously not the only one guilty of doing this (hi Anna) but it just comes across as so try hard and contradictory to the idea of being carefree, it's so calculated.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

First holiday for 18 months as if posing (stiff) on a scooter for Dior and going to Wimbledon and various uk London trips is not enough. YOUR SCHEDULE ON REGULAR BASIS LOOKS LIKE A HOLIDAY FOR US ALL .
break from what ? As if you are enjoying food while away.

and Yes give a good a example to young child that posing in bikini and putting on social media is normal . Geez what a family.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would her bikini be ruined by sunblock? Is she too dumb to understand clothes can be washed?
Don’t be silly, darling, HRH The Sustainability Queen does not wear any clothing article more than once. She’ll only ever wash something if sponsored by a washing powder brand. She merely made a hysterical joke about it being ruined to relate to us peasants, but really, it’s fine, it was due to be ‘donated’ overboard to The Little Mermaid as soon as she was done with it anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.