Niomi Smart #23 The chronicles of Nio-Me, Myself and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe I’m a prude but I think it’s weird to sunbathe topless around your family - especially step dad /grandad and baby sister.

I also dislike her hair. Get rid of the blonde and cut it ffs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
It must be so sad growing up in a household that is all about appearances and marrying up. This is the mentality she thinks is normal. No wonder she's such an airhead who glorifies relationships and being single (like she's on the battlefield or making some crazy sacrifice) so much. My only issue is that she has young followers who are impressionable. Her restricted eating, breaking covid guidelines, being so entitled that it is disrespectful, mental health issues and not being open to therapy is something that needs accountability and needs to stop. Really.

Reactions: 30
She can’t be a good “influence” on poor Daisy Mae..
Hope she doesn’t look up to her :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Sunscreen? So now she’s using 7 years old child as an excuse to show off 🤢🤢

View attachment 663874

View attachment 663873
Oh my god LOL. I'm sorry, nothing wrong with sunbathing topless, but it's not her at all so it's just awkward AF.
And I agree, not in front of male family members. Wtf Dims?!

Can she not just enjoy her family holiday without being so desperate? Get off social media!
Yes, we know you are HAPPILY SINGLE AND CAREFREE (yeah sure :rolleyes: ), you've only talked about it a million times on 4 podcasts. The book is overdoing it Nims.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Why are all her bikini poses so cringey? I can't imagine going through the trouble of orchestrating some of these poses while my family is right there next to me...

Reactions: 19
Why are all her bikini poses so cringey? I can't imagine going through the trouble of orchestrating some of these poses while my family is right there next to me...
....and imagine that this family is encouraging her to pose 😳 cringe AF.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Terrina will be getting her to reshoot them if they aren’t sexy enough. Very Kris Jenner / Mean Girls mom.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yup they seem like the ‘come on Niomi, you him what he missed out on’ kinda family.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
yeah and I am sure her family would be making fun of her for that book after a traumatic breakup :rolleyes:
100% they’re pressuring her to find a new guy, get married and have a baby asap. Not gonna lie, I kind of feel sorry for her. I would be bleeping depressed if I had to deal with such shallow, obnoxious family.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
She would be better finding some new friends to go on holiday with rather than her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She would be better finding some new friends to go on holiday with rather than her family.
Or, you know, not go on holiday? She used to actually care about other people. Wouldn’t mind watching a video of her sending her friend Charlotte away on one of her million gifted vacations.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well she has nothing to offer mentally so I guess she's gotta hang on monkey bars in a bikini to get paid at the end of the day.

Her only friends are part of #gifted package.
Or some her look a likes sponsored "content creators "
Who wants to be around someone who is constantly passive-agressively commenting the food you eat and goes to restaurants when 1 salad leaf costs 100£ ...and has zero interest (beside herself?) To have a decent discussion on life and world.

Additionally looks what she does going to an event and how she eats a freaking strawberry .

• Wow
I really can't get over how vapid her existence is. She truly contributes nothing to society other than giving her younger audience an ED.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It's so obvious that her hanging off the rail there isn't what she would do for fun. Otherwise no-one would film her or care to acknowledge. And to have TWO phones pointed at her as if it's something super crazy and out there :ROFLMAO: You're not any more special than other girls Nayohmee
I'm someone who regularly has their "crazy 5 minutes" (like a cat after dinner) and I still remember the first time my sister stayed at my house that I lived in with my partner and I was having my 5 minutes and he looked at me in wonder and my sister didn't blink an eye so he asked her if this is normal and she just said "yee she does that haha"

Reactions: 11
To be honest, I don’t have an issue in principle with her untying her bikini top around family. No need to sexualise boobs. However, the only real reason to untie it is to avoid tan lines. I hate how many of these influencers continue to glorify and promote tanning in the sun. We’ll probably hear her going on about her “holiday glow” for a while and lamenting it’s eventual fading. That’s not a glow Niomi, that’s skin damage. She’s always freaking out about “toxins” and “chemicals”, when the sun baking will give her cancer far sooner than any non-organic cleaning spray or face cream!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.