Niomi Smart #23 The chronicles of Nio-Me, Myself and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Loved coming full circle” isn’t exactly super sensitive to the ex!
That's not a negative thing to say. Through this process, you become more aware, gain insights and knowledge about who you are. You build up resilience and hopefully some wisdom.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
On an unrelated note, there were so many A-list celebrities (people with actual talent and not influenzas who are famous for being useless) at wimbeldon. Makes me wonder if niomi and her likes keep going there in the hopes of bagging a henry cavil or something. She really is desperate at this point and her tiny brain definitely wants to outdo her exes.
I don't get why they would give people lik eNiomi Tanya wimbledon tickets at all there are SO many people desperate for tickets and I don't even think their fans are really interested

Reactions: 17
That's not a negative thing to say. Through this process, you become more aware, gain insights and knowledge about who you are. You build up resilience and hopefully some wisdom.
And Niomi has said WAY worse about him 🙄

Reactions: 23
“Loved coming full circle” isn’t exactly super sensitive to the ex!
He probably wasn't even talking specifically about Niomi. He moved abroad with his partner, lost his dream job (does anyone know what he's doing now?), had his life frozen by a pandemic, and then had to deal with a breakup. He was probably really happy and elated that evening, grateful to have friends and a decent life back. I don't see him as making snide comments about Niomi.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
He probably wasn't even talking specifically about Niomi. He moved abroad with his partner, lost his dream job (does anyone know what he's doing now?), had his life frozen by a pandemic, and then had to deal with a breakup. He was probably really happy and elated that evening, grateful to have friends and a decent life back. I don't see him as making snide comments about Niomi.
The only person thinking about Niomi and reading into much things (moon) is Niomi.
Supporting England ? Oh look at me how I care , I wear the colors. Me me meee!

They are all thinking they are some kind of elite socialite.
But yeah I must admit dream joe looks quite OK. The lost expression has been replace by a genuine happiness of just having fun with friends...not a dread of early morning run followed by smooshed suspicious looking food.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t think it was snide, just a bit thoughtless considering he broke up with his fiancée.

Reactions: 2
He's still allowed to live his life, even if he's not with his ex partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’d make snide comments about her too. And myself for being dumb enough to date her for so long. I have no problem with him saying tit about her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’d make snide comments about her too. And myself for being dumb enough to date her for so long. I have no problem with him saying tit about her.
Hi friend :) haha same... whatever the reason for the break up, at least he knew when to break it off before it got really serious, as in laws tying their lives together through marriage and other contracts, maybe kids... she in her revenge podcast tour said she knew things weren't pahhfect but would still marry him. Niomi doesn't even seem to fight for her own happiness, she lives in some weird #gifted lala land and still seems to be back in the same spot now that she was a year ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi friend :) haha same... whatever the reason for the break up, at least he knew when to break it off before it got really serious, as in laws tying their lives together through marriage and other contracts, maybe kids... she in her revenge podcast tour said she knew things weren't pahhfect but would still marry him. Niomi doesn't even seem to fight for her own happiness, she lives in some weird #gifted lala land and still seems to be back in the same spot now that she was a year ago.
Doesn’t even fight for her own happiness! Paaahhfectly said! Love that insight.
And yea glad he broke up with her when he did. I don’t get the oh but he shouldn’t have waited so long... just be thankful he did it when he did and didn’t wait till they day of the wedding or when they were already married

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't get why they would give people lik eNiomi Tanya wimbledon tickets at all there are SO many people desperate for tickets and I don't even think their fans are really interested
It's just all the corporate sponsorships/companies renting a function room and seats etc. So tit. I naievely had hoped post covid there'd be less of that hospitality spending from corporations at sporting events and festivals etc.

Reactions: 14
Radio silence from her on the disgusting racism seen after the game on Sunday.

Can't help but recall her recent lunch date...

Of all six of those women, Gizzi was the only one who posted anything.

'If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.'

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Let's be real, Niomi posting something performative wouldn't be cool either. Frankly, she does not seem like the type to stand up to a friend or acquaintance who was being xenophobic or racist, so posting an IG thing about it would be disingenuous at best.

Reactions: 22
And her beloved Portobello Road was flooded last night. How much concern will she show?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
And her beloved Portobello Road was flooded last night. How much concern will she show?
yes it's so awful! There's a great independent bookstore in Notting Hill called Lutyens & Rubenstein and they're flooded too (They're on Kensington Park Road)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She'll be like "Awww, how cute! Look at how they're still working! The rain was mental yesterday, did anyone hear it?"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She'll be like "Awww, how cute! Look at how they're still working! The rain was mental yesterday, did anyone hear it?"
There was rain down there yesterday?! I live in Glasgow and it was 22 degrees and disgusting 😩 would have killed for some rain

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Let's be real, Niomi posting something performative wouldn't be cool either. Frankly, she does not seem like the type to stand up to a friend or acquaintance who was being xenophobic or racist, so posting an IG thing about it would be disingenuous at best.
She's only moved when a royal dies, or when she is allowed on their lawn. It's crazy for me to see someone so in love with a certain class and the notion that those people are more special than others. And she seems to assume that she is on a tier right below them. She's in the wrong century.

Reactions: 27
I don’t think it was snide, just a bit thoughtless considering he broke up with his fiancée.
I think honestly we are reading too much into his comment, he barely seems to use social media so I doubt it is particularly thought out, and afetr the 1.5 year/s we have all had, his career disappearing etc I don't know if his comment could just be seen as about the breakup, so much more has happened (and I say this as someone who has also gone through an awful breakup in this time)

Reactions: 14
There was rain down there yesterday?! I live in Glasgow and it was 22 degrees and disgusting 😩 would have killed for some rain
It was literally torrential downpour for a solid hour in West London!

She's only moved when a royal dies, or when she is allowed on their lawn. It's crazy for me to see someone so in love with a certain class and the notion that those people are more special than others. And she seems to assume that she is on a tier right below them. She's in the wrong century.
The royals suuuuuuck. I'm sorry, but who gives a tit about them anymore? (Well, Niomi obviously.) The racism and control and outdated behaviours they have make me sick.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.