Niomi Smart #23 The chronicles of Nio-Me, Myself and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably wasn't even talking specifically about Niomi. He moved abroad with his partner, lost his dream job (does anyone know what he's doing now?), had his life frozen by a pandemic, and then had to deal with a breakup. He was probably really happy and elated that evening, grateful to have friends and a decent life back. I don't see him as making snide comments about Niomi.
He has started a company a few months ago. Something related to tech and considering he isn't an influenza he probably isn't gonna go mental about starting a business like his ex.
(not a stalker, I am a due diligence professional so used my skills to find what he does lol. so that makes me a professional stalker!!)

Hi friend :) haha same... whatever the reason for the break up, at least he knew when to break it off before it got really serious, as in laws tying their lives together through marriage and other contracts, maybe kids... she in her revenge podcast tour said she knew things weren't pahhfect but would still marry him. Niomi doesn't even seem to fight for her own happiness, she lives in some weird #gifted lala land and still seems to be back in the same spot now that she was a year ago.
Things weren't perfect aka he eats bread.

Reactions: 13
He has started a company a few months ago. Something related to tech and considering he isn't an influenza he probably isn't gonna go mental about starting a business like his ex.
(not a stalker, I am a due diligence professional so used my skills to find what he does lol. so that makes me a professional stalker!!)
Ah, that's good to hear. It must be a recent development because it wasn't on his profile when I checked it a couple of days ago.

Reactions: 5
Still not on his profile but it seems to be this company https://www.thinkingskyblue.com/
Incorporated in Nov 2020. His father is also involved.
Probably something they’re working on. His linkedin still hasn’t been updated. Wow dimbobs is gonna be so mad at the chance to not gloat about his “business venchaaaa” and how she couldn’t treat his employees and colleagues to green juices and clear soups.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What does it even mean??

"Seeing a generation of people and businesses for who they are and what they can do"

Are you a private detective? Are you doing audits ?

It can fit any companies description.

Additionally we can clearly see who niomee is and what she can...can't do...that is easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she's in Mallorca right now - it's where (besides last year) her family go every summer.

Reactions: 8
About Niomi's vacation, I do wonder why she'd not talking about it and posting pictures of her at the beach or something. It has to be because of the potential backlash given the pandemic (like the Fleur deForce Dubai debacle), the situation in Spain (currently closing down again because of the Delta variant), etc. I can't wait until she's forced to reveal it and has to apologize and all. Just come out and say it, Niomi! You went and spread the virus on an island with your unvaccinated butt.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So that’s Bath, Wimbledon and Mallorca within a week?
Oh to be rich and not give a crap hey? The wealthy have had a totally different pandemic, flouncing around on gifted holidays here and abroad- right now I can't afford even a bloody premier inn in skegness everything's so pricey 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Why does Granny Facelift always have to comment on how beautiful someone is when mentioning what they’re good at? It’s nice, I’m not slating her for that, but it’s just like she can’t NOT focus on exteriors. “Good job running the marathon Niomoi, you looked great”, “great tennis star and so beautiful”. It’s weird, but maybe that’s just me?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.