Niomi Smart #23 The chronicles of Nio-Me, Myself and I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has this murky look on her face that screams: "I'm so proud of myself" or "I'm glowing from the inside out".

That blue set she has on is horrendous though. I'd never wear that in front of a boyfriend or potential suitor.
Of all the freebies she gets I’m surprised this is the one she is holding onto. She needs to burn that getup ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear lord. Are they teenagers in high school playing the gossip game ? You can text or call...not discuss and tag yourself on IG for anyone to see ! What a cheap way to get interest from followers. I guess any cheap trick to get engagement on the post rights?
Then anna will ask her friends to un private their accounts and share stories with Joe. What a dumb bunch! Grow up already and get a real job contributing to the society you privileged deepsh*ts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I agree , I was just commenting how her family wouldn’t or shouldn’t mind , as they themselves are not from that elite social status , but just people with business and lots of money ! For that , brad guy passes the test with flying colors for her family .
I think her family is trying to come across as more affluent than they actually are.

On another note, I didn't realize Lucy Watson is one of her acquaintances. I spotted Caggie's comment a while ago. Is she friends with the whole cast? Now, don't tell me she's trying to emulate Louise Thompson by dating a PT.

The Saturn Return is meant to get you to mature, not to regress lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah it’s not a relationship lol. She’s milking the suggestive poses for attention and hoping Joeyyy will be jealous.

God she’s so unattractive. That pt guy must be super desperate for followers🤢

View attachment 670211
really going for that partygirl, carefree, *cough cough Anna* look I see!

Reactions: 10
I was just reading an interview that Bradley did where he discussed his friendship with Caroline before her death. Apparently, they would go out, eat at restaurants and he helped her with her nutrition. He then dropped her because he had other professional commitments. He regrets it now. Not comparing Niomi to Caroline, of course, but the way he dropped Caroline, he will drop Niomi. It seems as though he has a pattern of befriending his clients, which is technically a no-no. Again, he may have dropped Caroline for a plethora of reasons including his other commitments, but I see a bit of a pattern here.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She probably likes those fuckboy comments from a few pages back, she seems like the kind of girl who would want attention like that even though it’s not good attention. I’m so sick of this wild and crazy Niomoi, just another fake person she’s trying to be, but this is the least believable one. The people that she calls her friends are just using her, I can’t imagine anyone besides joooeeey enjoying being around her and we see how that ended.

Reactions: 15
This photo and the ones on joe’s insta where she has better hair and a genuine smile are worlds apart. Wow she really changed her entire self after the breakup. What a dim down (sorry was looking for the opposite of glow up😂)
Dim-bob's Dim Down. Seems pretty accurate to me. At least it's amusing to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her hair looks horrendous. She needs to style/brush it properly. She's trying to pull the whole "effortless beachy" look but it looks like a hot mess!

Reactions: 15
Shed looks exhausted from this weekend, maybe she had some of that bread from the picture lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Charlotte follows joe but joe has unfollowed Charlotte! I dunno if it was recent but just shows how really doesn’t care what Niomi is up to

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Off topic but what's the dirt on Estee Lalonde? used to love her but she got sooo bad that I can't even hate watch any longer...

That comment is so good that I thanked the guy for it, I don't even care if I get blocked!
Omg hahaha. Your caneles look great 🤣

Reactions: 4
Off topic but what's the dirt on Estee Lalonde? used to love her but she got sooo bad that I can't even hate watch any longer...
Omg ever since her breakup with Aslan its as if she changed into another person, or perhaps her personality was somehow magnified and amplified the way Nimbobs has. She's always tired of doing work and witches on her couch all day long, a hot mess, also can't keep a friend unless she employs them to edit and film her tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I watched a few videos of that Ester girl back in the day and didn’t like her. Guess my instinct was right.

And nimis social media manager (I’m guessing that’s her on the top of the picture) looks like a witch. I know I shouldn’t judge people by what they look like, but anyone associated with nimo and her stupid ass smart skin has to be a rude idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.