Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

saks10111

Joe has started being a bit more active on Instagram, he's posted a story for the first time in a while. I kinda get the feeling Niomi has noticed too and is baiting him with the sudden increase in this kind of content?
Was never a big Joe fan (the deer in headlights look …) but I love that his last Instagram post was about Chadwick Boseman and his story today is about showing support for Simone Biles. Even when I went onto Freddie’s profile I was pleasantly surprised to see him post about a wonderful foreign film that I loved. They actually seem to have some real interests whether this is in pop culture/politics/sports and it just highlights how vapid and interest-free Niomi is aside from her #1 hobby of staying thin and avoiding calories - literally the only books she reads are about validating her toxic views on relationships, nothing about a different culture or learning more about an economic concept or whatever. How the F did they last so long?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Nitfey

VIP Member
Tell me you are trying too hard to show you are OK with being single without telling me you are trying too hard...

We get it you are on a freaking yacht wearing a bikini. Move on already !

• Haha
Reactions: 42

sitkx

VIP Member
Dreamy Joey, I’ve just been hanging out with a bunch of LADS! 🥺😔😌 I guess I’m just one of the guys! They love me and it’s been pahfect. And I LOVEEEE football! Go England! 😋 oh and I’m also suUuPer crazy and totally random and I love to just go wild and hang off boat rails while grams and mummy record me for you 😌🤪 anyways, please call me back when you get this😩

• Haha
Reactions: 41

laplusheureuse96

Still amazed she went from, and I quote (from her YT video): “the past four years have been magical, so full of love, true, pure love and I have absolutely no regrets about the past.” AND: “Please respect Joe’s privacy right now and give him space, he is going through this really difficult period as well, and there’s no hard feelings towards Joe, he’s a good person, he’s not a bad person.” to absolutely demonizing him, calling him toxic, publicly talking shit about him on several podcasts and acting as though she never really wanted him anyway. If that’s not a huge red flag, I don’t know what is.

Reactions: 40

Clover123

VIP Member
It's so depressing seeing influencers flit about on holiday like covid and money are absolutely no problem at all. I can't even afford a UK holiday with the cost! The rich really have benefited so much from lockdown pricing all the poor out of everything. And yet niomeee will still whinge about how busy she is and how little time she's taken off. 2021 has been sooooo hard for nimbobs, living in her parents' mansion with nothing to do but open gifted hampers and do crap yoga, and now lockdown is over, going on at least 4 holidays already. I hate this influencer world!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I don't think he likes either of them much, he just likes thin, conventionally attractive women who move in the right social circles, and ignores their personality.

All of them (joey and fredwick included) seem awful. Fine in small doses, but insufferable for any length of time.

Niomi needs to stop with the filters, check that any automatic filters are turned off etc. Especially when she's selling us her skincare.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
New thread ladies and gentlemen <3

Title by: @palmer :love:

I don't think Niomi would still relevant if it wasn't for us tattlers!!

Recap:
- a thousands Ads with Dior with the most cringy poses ever
- Dior just sent her a 2k £ bag and she just wants to cry.. We want to cry too Nimbobs wa want to cry too
- Still up so early to roam the London streets like a lunatic, all by herself
- She ate a smoothie bowl with 4 tagged brands, and had an orgasm apparently
- She kissed a tiktak bar on a story.. trying to be sexy?
- Still identifies herself as sustainable and eco-friendly but just had an another ad with Jaguar
- Attended Wimbledon. According to some reports she ate a whole strawberry!!

Honestly, I'm gonna stop there because I'm boring myself to death with this recap of her empty life 🥴

Old thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

palmer

Chatty Member
In
'First holiday for 18 months'.

The cheek. She has barely worked in that time, and has also been away on multiple gifted trips with a few Instagram posts being all that is required. I'd hardly call that working hard! Soho Farmhouse, Bath, Somerset, Cambridge....
Influencers seem to think that unless it’s a sandy beach in a foreign country then it doesn’t count as a holiday. Nevermind the fact that some people never get to travel outside of their home country in their entire lifetime.

• Sad

lemonlime

VIP Member
She's trying so hard to emulate Anna and it's so embarrassing. The big hair, the hanging out with the lads post, the random swinging around boats and generally trying to be spontaneous and so cRaZy. She really has no sense of self
The lack of her personality is honestly alarming. She was The Youtube Girlfriend when she was with Marcus, pranks and banter galore. She was Little Miss Posh with Joey trying to suck up to his family and cosplaying Duchess of Cambridge. Now that she's trying to prove that she's every bit as desirable as Anna, she's suddenly one of the guys, swinging from the rails like a chimp, pushing this faux-sexy persona that's as appealing as a wet sock.

If I were her I'd step away from social media and that toxic family, get therapy and figure out who I am and what I want from life rather than shaping myself into the next appropriate thing. Her entire personality is that she hates food and it's truly depressing.

• Heart

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
Yep. She's looking very... the sort of side-piece woman that nasty rich men have stashed somewhere for when they're tired of playing family man.
Disagree. She looks like the wife that is cheated on for being all looks but too uptight to give a decent BJ.

• Haha
  • Wow

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I find her sudden deep interest in sport so pathetic given that she couldn't even bother to muster a tiny SHRED of interest in sport when it was her fiance's career. Honestly she deserved to be dumped.

• Heart

kalechips

VIP Member
She went all the way to Spain to show us a bowl of oats, coconut flakes & raspberries? She could have stayed in London. It's also a good idea to try local cuisine when you're traveling!
Kind of like going all the way to India to only eat smoothie bowls and go to Soho House

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Nitfey

VIP Member
Oh dear lord. Are they teenagers in high school playing the gossip game ? You can text or call...not discuss and tag yourself on IG for anyone to see ! What a cheap way to get interest from followers. I guess any cheap trick to get engagement on the post rights?
Then anna will ask her friends to un private their accounts and share stories with Joe. What a dumb bunch! Grow up already and get a real job contributing to the society you privileged deepsh*ts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37