Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh goodness, Miss Model. She’s so awkward, she’s just so ... AWKWARD. Every pose, her entire demeanour, awkward. Shame, man.

Edit: I’ll never forget the shoot (for jewellery, I think?) she did with Wet Wipe where she had him grasped by the bewildered-looking noggin and looked like she was about to rip his head off, Vampire Diaries style.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If this was a Zombie apocalypse, Niomi would be one of the 1st people eaten... she's too dumb, spoiled or something.
I mean, i'm not sure she would qualify as a particualrly nutritious meal (or even a snack for that matter lmao)
but maybe she'd be a useful zombie toothpick haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's a lot to unpack here...
But I don't want to.
it looks genuinley like something you would wear to a dress up party where you had to dress as badly as possible. each element of the outfit is awful... but together...!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I could destroy one item of clothing from the history of the world it would be those hats. God I hate them so much. Why are they back :cry:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.