Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree but I don't think there could be a person out there who wouldn't have a hurt ego by being so publicly de fiancee, and then worse still have your ex move on to a beautiful good time girl in your own social circle. Wagging tongues etc.

Utterly humiliating.
I agree. Also, residual shock and trauma, probably. I know people roll their eyes at statements like that but losing someone from your life overnight (and it being their choice) is profoundly distressing and discombobulating. Regardless of how in love they were or weren’t. Especially if the left-behind person has an anxious attachment style (which is extra funsies, am I right?!). It’s quite a primal / biological thing that goes back to being cast out of the pack in ye olden times, when being alone meant a genuine lack of physical safety.

None of that excuses her behaviour but it might go some way to explaining it. I agree that she’s immensely privileged in every other area of life and needs to find a way (cough therapy cough) to contain her anguish about the breakup and face up to it rather than letting it be her carte blanche to feel endlessly sorry for herself for her entire life situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I agree but I don't think there could be a person out there who wouldn't have a hurt ego by being so publicly de fiancee, and then worse still have your ex move on to a beautiful good time girl in your own social circle. Wagging tongues etc.
Absolutely! But for some people dealing with ego issues is much more problematic than for others.
When their professional life and whole persona (gotta appear perfect to feel like they're worth something) is built on their image/facade, it's really bad.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely! But for some people dealing with ego issues is much more problematic than for others.
When their professional life and whole persona (gotta appear perfect to feel like they're worth something) is built on their image/facade, it's really bad.
Especially when Dimbob's zombie followers admire her no matter what she says or does. She has no 'reality check' factor.

Reactions: 13
I agree. Also, residual shock and trauma, probably. I know people roll their eyes at statements like that but losing someone from your life overnight (and it being their choice) is profoundly distressing and discombobulating. Regardless of how in love they were or weren’t. Especially if the left-behind person has an anxious attachment style (which is extra funsies, am I right?!). It’s quite a primal / biological thing that goes back to being cast out of the pack in ye olden times, when being alone meant a genuine lack of physical safety.

None of that excuses her behaviour but it might go some way to explaining it. I agree that she’s immensely privileged in every other area of life and needs to find a way (cough therapy cough) to contain her anguish about the breakup and face up to it rather than letting it be her carte blanche to feel endlessly sorry for herself for her entire life situation.
This is INCREDIBLY well put 🙌🏼 Especially the last line.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Half this thread has only been about Anna...if I didn't know any better I'd think they were a double act on youtube rather than loosely connected by boinking the same guy (allegedly)
This lol. I don't really give a crap about Anna -- there's so much to say about Niomi already. At this point I'm just waiting for @Ramster93 to come back from Canada and run into Joe so she can spill the tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think it's right to act like Anna is some woman, but based on what we've seen on her social media (things that are borderline transphobic, ignorant of other cultures despite being apparently well-traveled, party lifestyle, flouting covid rules, etc.) it's just hard to think that Joe, who supposedly dumped Niomi because she is so vapid and not a great person, would find his future wifey merely months after a broken engagement with someone like Anna (or what we know of her publicly) 🤷‍♀️ I think that's why people are calling her a rebound lol

Reactions: 19
I don't think it's right to act like Anna is some woman, but based on what we've seen on her social media (things that are borderline transphobic, ignorant of other cultures despite being apparently well-traveled, party lifestyle, flouting covid rules, etc.) it's just hard to think that Joe, who supposedly dumped Niomi because she is so vapid and not a great person, would find his future wifey merely months after a broken engagement with someone like Anna (or what we know of her publicly) 🤷‍♀️ I think that's why people are calling her a rebound lol
but surely this is on him, he is the one who (we have assumed) dumped Niomi then, quite quickly, moved on. If anything I feel sorry for Anna as she may well be a rebound and he is just "love bombing" her. the more I see of him I don't think Joe is the nice guy he appears to be

Reactions: 9
Surely he's just dicking around. Doubt he wants to jump into anything serious. 🙃

Reactions: 7
but surely this is on him, he is the one who (we have assumed) dumped Niomi then, quite quickly, moved on. If anything I feel sorry for Anna as she may well be a rebound and he is just "love bombing" her. the more I see of him I don't think Joe is the nice guy he appears to be
Yeah I have to say I feel quite sorry for Anna being discussed so much. Obviously there's going to be some discussion about her, but she's not actually an influencer, her Insta account is open (as probably most of ours are) and she has a couple of old Youtube videos up. She doesn't put her whole life on display to be talked about like influencers do. She wouldn't get her own thread on here because she doesn't have the following, yet she's taking up pages and pages of someone's thread. Imagine if she's not even actually dating Joe, and she's just a friend getting absolutely slated on here because of it!
I also agree if she is a 'rebound' that's on Joe and not really a criticism of her, it's easy to be taken in by men who leave relationships and make all the big promises to you. Personally I agree more with people like @cosmicodone that long enough has gone past for the dumper to be in a legit new relationship, but if it is a rebound that's not going to be nice for Anna. People just love to blame the 'other woman'.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Agreed! Not saying it's Anna's fault at all!

Reactions: 3
I Googled Anna's name just to see what would show up regarding Tattle if she Googled herself. Tattle is the fourth search result if you Google her name - where she's described as Joe's 'new lay.' The post is from October. The following posts are very complimentary towards Anna, so I don't think she'll be offended if she reads. Also, there is an interesting post from Kitty on that tread (which I didn't remember). Definitely gives insight into how that particular poster might know about Joey's new relationship.

Reactions: 8
I think Niomi Dumbass blocked me on Instagram which is hilarious because I don't think I have ever left her a single comment and barely look at her page lol ...

Captureqqqq.JPG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
this is totally off topic, but what ever happened to sourced box? i can’t remember her announcing why or when it was ending

Reactions: 6
What did Kitty say/did she confirm the relationship?!
said she knew Anna’s Dad really well / family friend. I’m reaching here but then if you ‘bumped into them’ twice, you’d surely say hi? Not write about someone you knew on tattle 😂 or maybe her and Anna have never actually met!

It’s all the drama Mick! I just love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
this is totally off topic, but what ever happened to sourced box? i can’t remember her announcing why or when it was ending
I don't know what happened to it. But Marcus has recently launched the fashion label nu-in with his girlfriend, Stefanie Giesinger. They are focusing on sustainability, using mainly recycled materials and environmentally friendly dyes, and affordability. Fun fact: Marcus and Stefanie both follow a plant based diet. I think this is so funny, because they ate a lot of animal products and junk food (milk chocolate, McDonald's) when they first got together and of course people talked about Marcus finally getting to eat whatever he wanted (much like we do now about Joey).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fun fact: Marcus and Stefanie both follow a plant based diet. I think this is so funny, because they ate a lot of animal products and junk food (milk chocolate, McDonald's) when they first got together and of course people talked about Marcus finally getting to eat whatever he wanted (much like we do now about Joey).
I noticed this the other day, because Marcus said he was getting an eating disorder when he was with Niomi. So I assumed he went back to eating how he did before for a bit, then went more sensible vegan with Stefanie (as in not just fruit and veg diet like Niomi) but Stefanie seems to eat similar to Niomi so I guess Marcus is doing the same again?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.