Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spotted: Niomi congratulating Dr Alex for become Mental Health Ambassador, as appointed by the Prime Minister.

Do we think a romance may be blossoming?

Screenshot_20210203_172908.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
does she actually think her posts with meaningless buzzwords is of any help ?
That screenshot is gold, she looks a bit like Amanda Bynes with the wig she was wearing
🤭

Mostly because of her hair is looking so dry with that filter on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Spotted: Niomi congratulating Dr Alex for become Mental Health Ambassador, as appointed by the Prime Minister.

Do we think a romance may be blossoming?

View attachment 417168
I like dr Alex but will severely judge him if he goes there. Although her message is quite formal so makes me think they’re not talking. ALEX IF U READ THIS YOU CAN DO SOOO MUCH BETTER DONT GET LURED IN BY THE BIKINI PICZ😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is taking a bikini selfie one of the 100 things on her to do list? For me a busy day at work means skipping lunch break, not taking a bubble bath in the middle of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She hopes her new post will help us if we’re feeling stressed, overworked, or overwhelmed? BRO, WHAT? Surely, it must be satire, SURELY? No one can be that lacking in self-awareness, can they? 😳

At what point did she decide to become a sigh-chologist? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What Jewellery ad was this? Anyone have photographic evidence of this gem?
:p
It took some digging to find it, but here it is! 😬

E0B36327-342F-4496-81F6-C4E7A848B7C0.jpeg

I also found this gem. Don’t know how anyone can say this woman hasn’t had lip fillers since this 💋

E9905535-9E94-4A6D-8E99-977D5F7F86CA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It took some digging to find it, but here it is! 😬

View attachment 417480

I also found this gem. Don’t know how anyone can say this woman hasn’t had lip fillers since this 💋
Sorry I know people say he's fit but I think he just looks like a gormless wet limp twit. He clearly thinks he's the absolute tit too, urgh. I actually cant stand either of them haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Sorry I know people say he's fit but I think he just looks like a gormless wet limp twit. He clearly thinks he's the absolute tit too, urgh. I actually cant stand either of them haha
Same I don't get it at all, I find him a bit creepy tbh :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.