Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi is so full of her own virtue that she doesn't even need to eat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This lol. I don't really give a crap about Anna -- there's so much to say about Niomi already. At this point I'm just waiting for @Ramster93 to come back from Canada and run into Joe so she can spill the tea.
Happy to be of service ;) It's the only exciting thing to look forward to re. heading back to London anyway! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread title #17 'Self tanning and mops but still Smartskin flops!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ooooh, are we doing thread title suggestions? 😬

Is ‘Manifesting mop money, still giggling about things that aren’t funny’ too outdated?

I’m bummed I pitched it too early in the last thread. Or maybe (probably) it just wasn’t that funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Threat title 17: Sad in mummy’s mansion, mop money running dry, wet wipe is boning Anna, Dimbob’s about to cry

Sorry if this is cringe🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I noticed this the other day, because Marcus said he was getting an eating disorder when he was with Niomi. So I assumed he went back to eating how he did before for a bit, then went more sensible vegan with Stefanie (as in not just fruit and veg diet like Niomi) but Stefanie seems to eat similar to Niomi so I guess Marcus is doing the same again?!
Haha, he can never escape his destiny. He always seems really miserable to me, niomi, steffi, weird short modelling career With Jim, yet always miserable?

Reactions: 5
I’m NOT an influencer!!! But please buy these vitamins and mop :’)
I still love this as a thread title 😂
I forgot about this one! I know it doesn’t rhyme, but this is so SPOT ON for Niomi that we can perhaps forgive that?

I feel like the word ‘miracle’ in front of the ‘vitamins’ might perfectly capture the ridiculous, Kardashian-level scammery that she was trying to pull with those vitamins and her hair growth. And it’ll alliterate nicely with ‘mop’. Or ‘paaahfect’ in there somewhere 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I noticed this the other day, because Marcus said he was getting an eating disorder when he was with Niomi. So I assumed he went back to eating how he did before for a bit, then went more sensible vegan with Stefanie (as in not just fruit and veg diet like Niomi) but Stefanie seems to eat similar to Niomi so I guess Marcus is doing the same again?!
You can eat a healthful and / or vegan diet and not suffer from disordered eating, so maybe he doesn't have that problem now? I don't know anything about their food choices. Stefanie once said, she kept her plant based diet hidden because she didn't want to be judged for not doing it right. Maybe they are not fully vegan, or not as strict. I don't remember Niomi always being super strict, either. She was always patronizing, but she ate all kinds of stuff, like flapjacks and granola with lots of coconut sugar and coconut oil, and all that Sourced-Box crap.

Reactions: 11
You can eat a healthful and / or vegan diet and not suffer from disordered eating, so maybe he doesn't have that problem now? I don't know anything about their food choices. Stefanie once said, she kept her plant based diet hidden because she didn't want to be judged for not doing it right. Maybe they are not fully vegan, or not as strict. I don't remember Niomi always being super strict, either. She was always patronizing, but she ate all kinds of stuff, like flapjacks and granola with lots of coconut sugar and coconut oil, and all that Sourced-Box crap.
Stefanie has a stomach/medical disorder.

Reactions: 1
Thread title #17 The wet wipe, the bad egg and the reek of desperation

tried to combine some stuff XD

Thread title #17 So happy and content with living at mums
not sure that sarcasm is the way to go but oh well

Reactions: 4
«The woodwards gone with anna, niomi at home posing, eating like ana» is it too much? I dunno

Reactions: 3
I don't think it's right to act like Anna is some woman, but based on what we've seen on her social media (things that are borderline transphobic, ignorant of other cultures despite being apparently well-traveled, party lifestyle, flouting covid rules, etc.) it's just hard to think that Joe, who supposedly dumped Niomi because she is so vapid and not a great person, would find his future wifey merely months after a broken engagement with someone like Anna (or what we know of her publicly) 🤷‍♀️ I think that's why people are calling her a rebound lol
There are doubts weather Freddie is the one who is dating her right ? Both him and Anna uploading pics from same place and she posting the table on Freddie’s flat - like someone pointed it could be Freddie and Joe fir all we know!

Reactions: 3
Thread title #17 Pahfect lockdown photoshoot #224: Grandma, have you seen my bra?

(This is just a joke. I bid you all good night 😘)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
True. But does it require her to follow a special diet? She has had this disorder since birth, but her diet has always seemed really normal.
I got the impression from what she said in that last video that she has to be very aware of what she does eat. I haven't followed her as such

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.