Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way she deems him enough of an upgrade post Joe. No offence to him.

Reactions: 10
Does this mean , “ I am Dr. Alex George and I approve this message “ ? 🤭

There's no way she deems him enough of an upgrade post Joe. No offence to him.
Definitely status wise not an upgrade! But He is a doctor , very vocal socially ! I have respect for that profession especially with all their hard work now!

I Also think he looks good without trying too hard! I don’t think Joe has a pretty face at all! He does keep that expensive hair do and weird facial expression to make himself look good! If he wets his hair or do a bald hair cut I don’t think his face will look that pretty! Dr. Alex on the other hand looks good even when plain and simple either ways!
I liked Joe because he was so nice and was soo good with Daisy May , which to me seemed like he was a kind hearted person , but looks wise meh !

No offense to Joey fans , just sharing my thoughts😄 .

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Same I don't get it at all, I find him a bit creepy tbh :oops:
I have no idea why I quoted this - need to stop Tattling when I’m trying to work - I actually meant I find Dr Alex creepy 😂 I agree Joe looks very gormless though, he doesn’t do it for me either.

Reactions: 6
So her PR friend Sadie Mantovani (the one praising her for dealing with a coffee spill at NYFW) seems to be good friends with the posh girl who set Meghan up with Harry. I wonder if Nimbobs wished it was her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
They're all so deliciously inbred. Who will she choose?!
I would go for Prince Mateen of Brunei or Kgosi Leruo Motolegi myself, but Niomi would probably be drawn to Prince Wenzeslaus of Liechtenstein, Crown Prince Hussein bin Abdullah of Jordan, or Louis Spencer.

Reactions: 7
DIMBOBS. 'Are you rich?'
'Pahhhfect'. 💋
Yeah that’s it isn’t it. Dr Alex has just been appointed ambassador for mental health - can you imagine those convos with Dimbobs? ‘Yah I’m really into mental health, self-love, just got to go for walks and do yoga you know? Pahfect!’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember all this going into paddle being the biggest fun of the day that Niomi did on those walks? I find it quite weird what dr Alex posted recently. Read the description. Is he making fun of her or trying to get her attention? Or just coincidence lol

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
1612394303333.png

Does she think she is anything to desire? Like, seriously? Not just physically (though whenever I see her bod I still get an undercooked underfed chicken breast vibe, yeeeeschk...) but also from an intellectual (or lack thereof) perspective?

I think we may see the breakdown of Dimbobs if this lockdown goes on another few months -- get your popcorn, ladies & gents!

We haven't discussed the obvious -- who the duck has a bath in their bikini?

Reckon she's worn her bikini through winter more than I have through summer.

Remember all this going into paddle being the biggest fun of the day that Niomi did on those walks? I find it quite weird what dr Alex posted recently. Read the description. Is he making fun of her or trying to get her attention? Or just coincidence lol
This is interesting, I literally have no idea! I don't know his social style well enough to know if this him being sarc or serious.

D'you reckon Joe thought Dimbobs was absolutely mental while creating this video? Her gesturing and commentary at 11:47 is so bizarre, wanna-be-posh wanna-be-housewife.

I'm surprised she still has this photo up:

1612394963701.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Well, if he's already having to dumb down for her, the only way is...down. It's more down.

Enjoy Shepherd's Pie at 7 bleeping AM on a Saturday, Dr Dimbobs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.