Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh goodness, Miss Model. She’s so awkward, she’s just so ... AWKWARD. Every pose, her entire demeanour, awkward. Shame, man.

Edit: I’ll never forget the shoot (for jewellery, I think?) she did with Wet Wipe where she had him grasped by the bewildered-looking noggin and looked like she was about to rip his head off, Vampire Diaries style.
What Jewellery ad was this? Anyone have photographic evidence of this gem?
:p

Reactions: 2
If I could destroy one item of clothing from the history of the world it would be those hats. God I hate them so much. Why are they back :cry:
These hats and the bucket ones that are coming into fashion. Please just no. Also saw that vogue is trying to push ugg boots back on us. Influencers have a lot to answer for in terms of the fashion trends inflicted on us!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s eye bleeping herself again in the newest post, it’s so embarrassing and funny at the same time I can’t look away💀 Of course she had to mention an overwhelming 100 things to-do list, like we get it Niomi you think you have a lot on your plate.

And why is going for a walk a solution to everything? Did she eat a banana right before that?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks awful. That dry ass hair and skin with the pallid tone. Maybe she wouldn’t be so busy all the time if she didn’t do things at a snail’s pace?

Reactions: 7
I was feeling stressed, overwhelmed and overworked today but Niomi (who takes pictures of herself in a bikini for a living) telling me to go for a walk in the rain was groundbreaking advice that had never occurred to me, and really helped.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not that her parents do particularly gruelling work either but do you think her sister is ever like "Where's Niomi?" and they have to be like "Oh she's taking selfies in our bathroom again". Not for work. Not to promote a bath product. Just because.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's a weirdo.
What on earth is she 'so busy' doing??? She doesn't have a proper job - she's soo tone deaf. Many MANY people in the UK right now would love to swap places with her for one day and have a break. She honestly would crumble in a real job, where there are expectations, targets etc set. She just has no clue. Also 'having a bath in a bikini' for the love of God. She might as well just caption it 'I'm devo'd about my engagement breaking up and need strangers to praise my half naked body in order to feel better' someone needs to step in and give her some hard love!!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.