Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She works with Dior, she's a piece of tit who doesn't care about the environment or this or being anti-cruelty and has zero regard for Covid yet claims she went vegan when someone she knew got cancer. I trust in 0% of what she says.

Dior is NOT Cruelty-free in 2020.
Dior pays and allows their products to be tested on animals when required by law. Dior sells its products in stores in mainland China where animal testing is mandatory for all imported cosmetics. Dior is also owned by LVMH, a parent company that is also not cruelty-free.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Just to clarify, I wholeheartedly agree that Niomi is a hypocrite in regards to her brand collaborations. The point I was making was concerning Joe and the possibility of him being interested in a plant-based diet not just because of Niomi, but for environmental reasons as well since I noticed he was following David Attenborough on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
Dior pays and allows their products to be tested on animals when required by law. Dior sells its products in stores in mainland China where animal testing is mandatory for all imported cosmetics. Dior is also owned by LVMH, a parent company that is also not cruelty-free.
Off topic, but given that Tanya Burr is currently posing all over insta in Dior...I think we finally know where Martha went 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I work in climate policy and adaptation and 90% of the people who work in the space with me eat meat. 🤷‍♀️ Not sure what this has to do with Niomi anyways, people make dumb jokes on the internet all the time. There are far worse comments to be made.

Anyway, I hope Joe can move on in peace and Niomi does something entertaining so that we can discuss something other than her one (1) personality trait which is depriving herself of anything that may add to her body fat %.

ETA: Also, vegatarian Indians consume a lot of dairy and honey. I'm not sure why this is so skewed in the white hippie vegan space online but it is a very sacred part of the Hindu faith to drink cow's milk. Although cities are now more accommodating towards veganism, as is the trend globally, it's ridiculous to paint such a large people as a monolith to suit your agenda. Source: I'm desi lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
ya exactly! caring about the environment & being vegan do not have to go hand in hand. correlation ≠ causation. I feel like that accusation discourages many people from just doing what they can bc if they don't go balls to the walls, any environmentally conscious efforts they do make are discredited. like calling someone a hypocrite for caring about the environment but eating meat. now Niomi on the other hand, rightfully gets tit bc she constantly proclaims how its her WHOLE brand when it's really like 15% of her life at most. like most of the criticism she receives, it is her phony proclamations that earn her all the golden jokes. my god, can you guys imagine Niomi with dreads living in one of those solar paneled clay huts with a compostable toilet, all handmade clothes/blankets & living out of her own garden? not even with a sponsor who paid her MILLIONS to do it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
ya exactly! caring about the environment & being vegan do not have to go hand in hand. correlation ≠ causation. I feel like that accusation discourages many people from just doing what they can bc if they don't go balls to the walls, any environmentally conscious efforts they do make are discredited. like calling someone a hypocrite for caring about the environment but eating meat.
Yeah I really hate this too! I was advised not to restrict the type of food I eat in recovery of my ED. I still care about the environment a lot though and do as much else I can. Also, a plant based diet looks hellish for people who have IBS (which is common) because so many fruit and vegetables are high FODMAP. It’s not actually possible/medically advised for everyone to go plant based, that doesn’t mean we can’t care about the environment still. I feel like all vegans get hate now because of the ones who say crap like this. Plus I don’t feel like this is something you have to be all or nothing about? It’s not like, if you don’t go vegan then there’s no point recycling or cutting down your plastic or travel etc. It’s a stupid way to think and puts people off the cause.

Niomi is annoying because she doesn’t actually care about the environment much at all. I don’t even really care the reason why she’s PB whether it’s a lie or not, because it’s still a good output for the planet even if she lies about why she does it. But being plant based doesn’t automatically mean you’re ethical on all other aspects of your life as we see from her lifestyle. And she’s really preachy and annoying when she doesn’t actually back it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can say I sincerely got over a breakup from a 4 year relationship in three weeks, but I openly admit I’m a sociopath, so I wish she would do the same.
Me too! I got over a 5-year relationship in a couple of weeks. But not because I'm a sociopath, I just realized I didn't like him much!

So apparently we’re going back into proper lockdown in England from Wednesday, what do we think? Will Niomi go back to Sussex?
100% she will go back to mummies. There's no way she can handle 2 minutes on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So apparently we’re going back into proper lockdown in England from Wednesday, what do we think? Will Niomi go back to Sussex?
(A bit OT but I hope this doesn’t happen. Wouldn’t need to if the gov hadn’t squandered and wasted the sacrifices of the last lockdown)

Nims is probably packing for Mummy’s as we speak. If she’s sensible at least.

Reactions: 5
(A bit OT but I hope this doesn’t happen. Wouldn’t need to if the gov hadn’t squandered and wasted the sacrifices of the last lockdown)

Nims is probably packing for Mummy’s as we speak. If she’s sensible at least.
Same but I think it will 🙁 at least we won’t have to watch influencers breaking the rules anymore because nothing will open for their matcha lattes 🙄 I think she will want to stay in London because she thinks so independent so it’ll be interesting to see what she does!

Reactions: 10
I’m so confused by watching Influencers in the UK. Why is no one ever wearing masks? Why is everyone doing the most random tit indoors with groups of people? Like why is Niomi not simply wearing a mask in her stories for that car— which of course, let’s advertise a luxury car indoors with a group of randoms?

All I hear is like panicked whining from UK folks about ~the rules~ and then no one ever actually changes their habits lmao. It’s no wonder the death rate it what it is.
I feel the same, and I'm in the UK atm. Only about 1 in 3 people wearing masks when I'm in the highstreet and a lot of masks indoors been worn under the nose. The longer thus rule breaking continues the closer we are to a national lockdown again. People like niomi could be influencing others to observe the instructions we have been given.

Rant over.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She is so in love with her self it is so cringy. Poor girl, her life is making a life for instagram. Other peoples opinions are so important to her.

I feel like viewing your relationship as being this transactional is surely very unhealthy? It’s not tit for tat, if she didn’t want to go she shouldn’t have gone, and if she wanted something in return for going I feel like that’s a clear red flag tbh. As a couple you make decisions together, if one person isn’t happy it’s not a joint decision and stuff like that has to be. If she just said yes because she wanted to hang onto him and she knew he would’ve gone otherwise, she should’ve just let him go then tbh.
Well, more like she should be his number one priority and in return he should be hers. She clearly wants marriage and a child, so why waste time following him to India if his priority is work, and not a future with her wanting the same. It would have been wasting more of her time as just a gf, when after four years she wanted to be a wife. Not all women want to be a wife but she clearly sees it as a marker of success and wants that public declaration of commitment.

It's hard to sympathise with her at any time, but now acting like a sexy boot wearing, fullmoon worshipping loon doing bad yoga whike eating dry bean burgers, swiping right on tinder (raya) and meeting randoms in enclosed spaces against c0vid prevention regulations it's even harder.

Personally i am living for the possibility of niomi getting dreads and going off grid to weaving her own cloth, bathing only in collected rainwater and foraging for mushrooms. Loading a monthly video using only the computers at her local library after completing a month of utter silence for full reflection. Perhaps going into one of those darkened tents to complete a weeks worth of self reflection in utter darkness, solitude and silence. Now THAT is a video i would watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Niomi doesn't even have a pet, she's too self centered and full of her own virtue. She would look less like an asshole if she ate meat but didn't work for Dior.

Reactions: 8
Maybe a sinister idea - what do you guys think, is there a chance Joe and Niomi might get back together?

Maybe a sinister idea - what do you guys think, is there a chance Joe and Niomi might get back together?
No, I definitely don't think so.

Oh I see Joe's followed a couple more seemingly attractive women, but their profiles are private. I'm so curious 🤭

Reactions: 11
No, because they don't seem to be missing each other. I think people get back together when they really miss the other person and realise they don't want to live their lives without them.

She seems over it.

There will be a national lockdown in the UK, i wonder what she is going to do. Probably run back to her mom.

Reactions: 1
Me too! I got over a 5-year relationship in a couple of weeks. But not because I'm a sociopath, I just realized I didn't like him much!

100% she will go back to mummies. There's no way she can handle 2 minutes on her own.
To be fair, I would also hate being on lockdown on my own. I don't think we can criticize her for that.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.