Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, but tbh after 4 years he knew she wanted marriage and moving her life for someone she was "dating' would have been foolish, he would just using her until he found the woman he wanted to marry. She wanted marriage (nothing wrong with that) he seems to as well, just as it turns out not with who niomi is right now. She shouldn't need to act like a wife with all the sacrifices (moving to her) was a huge sacrifice. Something a wife would consider but imo a gf shouldn't if it is a huge sacrifice.

She clearly feels she have up a lot for him, she based her life around him and is now bitter he whipped the rug from under her. The weird passive aggressive face mask in the kitchen video showcased that parrrfectly. Similarly when tanya burr dropped, like 80 pounds and insisted ot was due to how happy aje suddenly was after her (awful) husband left.
I agree, why would a woman who wants babies up and move her life across the world for a dude she's only an "option" for? I think guys sometimes don't really get that because they don't have a biological clock like a woman does. Sure medicine is better now yadda yadda but there are still big risks for older women who are pregnant. It's kind of self-centered to think a woman will just follow you around for another half a decade if you won't commit to her

Yes. She seems to equate being popular with showing lots of flesh For a modern woman pretty shocking.
Niomi is *nothing* compared to what other women post on Instagram. I think she's allowed to (try to) be a little sexy, especially now that she's single. I actually respected her for not trying to sell her sexuality like most women do online

Reactions: 9
This is so true. She knows that when she wakes up at 6:00 to go and work out everyone will say: you are so productive, such an inspiration. That's the only way why she does it. I remember that she went to a Soho House or something to relax in the winter and she woke up so early to bike to the gym when it was raining. Everyone was saying: wow dedication, you are my example!! She reminds me of my younger self, I was so insecure that I loved compliments about me being productive. It was the only thing that I had in control: studying super hard to get high marks, always being on time, telling people that I worked out before showing up at work. I got so many compliments everyday, but in the meantime my house was a mess, not organized at all.

Niomi is the same, when she was packing for India she had so much stuff, her house looked very messy, she wasn't on time with her visa application and packing stuff while she had nothing to do. She even forgot a goodbye party that her friends organized for her. So believe me it is all insecurity.
Really interesting points. She IS always disorganised behind thr scenes. But, whe was always running late, my car is outside waiting so I'm going to go through my outfit in the mirror for you guys, and then, dry my hair.

Reactions: 9
And that's the distinction berween 'for' someone and 'with' someone. If the latter, it's no sacrifice.
Exactly, and if Niomi didn’t want to go, she should’ve said so from the start. I assume Joe would’ve gone anyway, they would’ve broken up then, never been engaged, etc etc etc. If she said yes she wants to go...I feel like it’s not fair to then forever hold that over his head. Surefire way to breed resentment.

Reactions: 16
Exactly, and if Niomi didn’t want to go, she should’ve said so from the start. I assume Joe would’ve gone anyway, they would’ve broken up then, never been engaged, etc etc etc. If she said yes she wants to go...I feel like it’s not fair to then forever hold that over his head. Surefire way to breed resentment.
I agree but I also think it's on your partner to truly appreciate what you are doing for them (because sacrifice without appreciation also breeds resentment). Joe making them move into his flat (Freddie's flat) for what, 18 months?!, would have not been a great way to show appreciation in my opinion

Reactions: 4
I agree but I also think it's on your partner to truly appreciate what you are doing for them (because sacrifice without appreciation also breeds resentment). Joe making them move into his flat (Freddie's flat) for what, 18 months?!, would have not been a great way to show appreciation in my opinion
Yes, but again, I don’t think we have seen anything that shows Joe didn’t appreciate her going, whereas we have seen that Niomi is quite bitter about the whole thing. The flat thing isn’t really that relevant because he was obviously trying to ditch her around that time. But the engagement after her agreeing to go looks like he appreciated it to me. I do think he was still happy with her then.

Reactions: 11
I agree, why would a woman who wants babies up and move her life across the world for a dude she's only an "option" for? I think guys sometimes don't really get that because they don't have a biological clock like a woman does. Sure medicine is better now yadda yadda but there are still big risks for older women who are pregnant. It's kind of self-centered to think a woman will just follow you around for another half a decade if you won't commit to her

Niomi is *nothing* compared to what other women post on Instagram. I think she's allowed to (try to) be a little sexy, especially now that she's single. I actually respected her for not trying to sell her sexuality like most women do online
And that is such an antiquated view on her part. Thinks-'I'll show bare skin and people will love me'. 2020?Give me a break!! 28 with no self respect, single or otherwise.

Reactions: 10
I seriously think she’s behaving like a complete loon. The biggest issue to me is the fact that almost every single pic on her Instagram is of herself, but not only that she’s started to eye f u c k herself.

Then there’s the Covid stuff. Former golden good girl Niomi wouldn’t have breached Covid restrictions or certainly wouldn’t have filmed it.

Her latest I’m so happy vlog, erm ok Niomi if you say so! If she’s really so happy why can’t she hole up in her lovely apartment, Zoom people & go for lovely walks in Notting Hill, instead of seeming desperate not to be alone!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think cheapskate Niomi would have been all for moving into the flat. I think she was hoping Freddie would bugger off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And that's the distinction between 'for' someone and 'with' someone. If the latter, it's no sacrifice.
But she would be comitting to him with nothing in return? Yes, she's annoying (more so now) but she wants marriage and a child. She was with him for four years... was she just meant to wait around forever acting like a wife without being one while he shopped around for her replacement in 10 years time. Moving with no ring, when she wanted one would have been a huge mistake for her. His was not spending enough time listening to her to realise who she was before he asked her.

I wish he'd post more so we could compare how he's doing. Is he breaking covid rules and hooking up left, right and centre with niomi cloned? eating all the animal products he can see within arm's reach? Does he have a new gf already who he's moved into casa woodward? Or, is he doing daily yoga headstands slurping protein smoothie bowls and bean burgers while continuing to shunning bread forever more...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But she would be comitting to him with nothing in return?
I feel like viewing your relationship as being this transactional is surely very unhealthy? It’s not tit for tat, if she didn’t want to go she shouldn’t have gone, and if she wanted something in return for going I feel like that’s a clear red flag tbh. As a couple you make decisions together, if one person isn’t happy it’s not a joint decision and stuff like that has to be. If she just said yes because she wanted to hang onto him and she knew he would’ve gone otherwise, she should’ve just let him go then tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
But she would be comitting to him with nothing in return? Yes, she's annoying (more so now) but she wants marriage and a child. She was with him for four years... was she just meant to wait around forever acting like a wife without being one while he shopped around for her replacement in 10 years time. Moving with no ring, when she wanted one would have been a huge mistake for her. His was not spending enough time listening to her to realise who she was before he asked her.

I wish he'd post more so we could compare how he's doing. Is he breaking covid rules and hooking up left, right and centre with niomi cloned? eating all the animal products he can see within arm's reach? Does he have a new gf already who he's moved into casa woodward? Or, is he doing daily yoga headstands slurping protein smoothie bowls and bean burgers while continuing to shunning bread forever more...
Either you want to be with someone or you don't. Rings/marriage never crossed my own mind so it's an alien concept to me tbh. I like the unconditional type of relationship. If someone wants some formality or cast iron promises then it needs to be clearly stated. Covid threw a massive spanner in the smoothie bowl but a blessing in disguise?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Either you want to be with someone or you don't. Rings/marriage never crossed my own mind so it's an alien concept to me tbh. I like the unconditional type of relationship. If someone wants some formality or cast iron promises then it needs to be clearly stated. Covid threw a massive spanner in the smoothie bowl but a blessing in disguise?
Obviously a lot of people get divorced, so I don't think we can say now that a ring means "forever". But to a lot of people it does represent a sort of commitment and promise. I think a lot of women (at least just from what I've seen from friends, etc.) throw themselves into a relationship too early, or make a lot of sacrifices for a man who doesn't reciprocate. Or who takes her for granted, wants to still shop around, etc. Not saying that was what Joe and Niomi had, because we can never know what they said in private, but I don't blame Niomi for wanting that commitment before moving across the world for a guy. Sure you have to be able to back it up with the relationship itself, but she rightfully had doubts about him (he dumped her!) so maybe she was trying to be careful, or family advised her to be. Like I said before, guys have the luxury of time when it comes to starting a family. From a societal perspective, they gain "value" as they get older and accrue wealth. Joe should have taken her wishes into account if he expected her to take his into account.

Reactions: 7
Sorry, gonna talk about that car situation again, I know I’m a couple of pages late, you girls are quick and I was busy (almost as busy as Nims ;) )

There is nothing sustainable about having a car and living in the centre of a big city, also working there and having your stuff there. Please, she would drive only to her mom’s/sometimes on the countryside. You don’t get a car to drive it once a month. There is no need to have that car. I know she doesn’t have one, just saying if she had. At her current situation - wasteful and pointless. Even if it’s „vegan” and electric. Electric is better alternative for people who HAVE CARS WHICH ARE NOT ELECTRIC bc they make less polution but even the process of making a car is wasteful and costs the environment a lot. If you have a family or just need to drive it bc of your location - okay, makes sense. But when you're an influencer and you only go to yoga, restaurants and hair salons - not really

Why would a car place choose her to show their products????? Wtf?????

Nims, when something is „vegan”, you don’t have to sign up for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Kind of random but I was looking at the Smart Skin website last night and saw that there's a "learn about our muses" picture/link on the homepage, but when you click on it it just brings you back to the homepage.... I dunno why this whole "inspiring muses" thing bothers me so much in that it seems like complete BS. WHEN are we going to learn about them?? :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I evaluated my life tonight and pretty embarrassed to see how much I commented on this thread...
For someone as dull as Niomi, this thread is really an art-piece

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I evaluated my life tonight and pretty embarrassed to see how much I commented on this thread...
For someone as dull as Niomi, this thread is really an art-piece
you only have 13 posts girl you’re fine 😂 honestly what else are we meant to do when practically locked down again. I actually wish Niomi would do something other than prance around posing and breaking covid rules just for the entertainment tbh.

Reactions: 17
Kind of random but I was looking at the Smart Skin website last night and saw that there's a "learn about our muses" picture/link on the homepage, but when you click on it it just brings you back to the homepage.... I dunno why this whole "inspiring muses" thing bothers me so much in that it seems like complete BS. WHEN are we going to learn about them?? :cautious:
But Niomi is the only real muse, right? She knows everyone is only interested in her, so why bother linking to some random real-life black women chosen for marketing purposes only, when people could just look at some more photos of skinny miss perfect doing "yoga" and drinking chai latte?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.