Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys, I took a screenshot of her "before" and "after" in her latest post and I think she just used the same video at the beginning as at the end, because I somehow managed to screenshot at the exact same time, and they're literally the exact same...soooo her products do absolutely nothing, is my takeaway:

1.png
2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
You guys, I took a screenshot of her "before" and "after" in her latest post and I think she just used the same video at the beginning as at the end, because I somehow managed to screenshot at the exact same time, and they're literally the exact same...soooo her products do absolutely nothing, is my takeaway:

View attachment 294849View attachment 294850
it definitely seems like that! Even her baby hairs are in the exact same spot!

Reactions: 13
Yuck. Her skin looks so greasy after applying that oil and it highlights all her irregularities. It might be okay to go to bed like that if you wake up with gorgeous skin in the morning, but otherwise I would not want to look like that at the start of my day. It doesn't look like a good base for anything.
Agree- I have super dry skin so I love my face looking like a grease slick lol but only at night; I’d never use oil in the daytime. And girl needs to show an SPF! Her skin is looking rough and could she look any less happy to be showing her products on her face?!

Reactions: 7
Her bare skin looks AWFUL. How is this a ringing endorsement for her skincare line?
Agree- I have super dry skin so I love my face looking like a grease slick lol but only at night; I’d never use oil in the daytime. And girl needs to show an SPF! Her skin is looking rough and could she look any less happy to be showing her products on her face?!
She looks like she's doing this under duress. Mind you, who else would want to? Bet 'the muses' said, 'Nah. Thanķs but no thànks!' You're good Dimbobs.😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have my issues with Niomi, but it is kind of astonishing how much of the blame she has gotten for this break up.Why do people assume Joe is some kind of saint/ victim in all this?.He asked her to marry him then ditched her when he got cold feet,she is the injured party here.Now he is following all these other women on Insta and is clearly ready to move on,that tit hurts.I feel bad for her.

Reactions: 15
She looks like she's doing this under duress. Mind you, who else would want to? Bet 'the muses' said, 'Nah. Thanķs but no thànks!' You're good Dimbobs.😅😅
I still have so many questions about the muses tbh. We still don’t know who they are. And how did she even find them?

D4829503-D63B-4962-8E80-FFAD7EE09194.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have my issues with Niomi, but it is kind of astonishing how much of the blame she has gotten for this break up.Why do people assume Joe is some kind of saint/ victim in all this?.He asked her to marry him then ditched her when he got cold feet,she is the injured party here.Now he is following all these other women on Insta and is clearly ready to move on,that tit hurts.I feel bad for her.
We don't know for sure that he ditched her, or anything that happened between them really.

I still have so many questions about the muses tbh. We still don’t know who they are. And how did she even find them?

View attachment 294888
She looked among her followers for women who were black and / or fat, signs of "diversity" in her eyes. The fact that most of these women had some kind of fascinating life story to tell, is no surprise, seeing they were not privileged, sheltered Niomi, who never had to contend with harsh reality. Anyone who holds a nine-to-five job or doesn't have a skinny white ass, is inspiring, I don't know how you do it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
In the beginning, I think we all felt a bit sorry for her. But her behavior after the breakup has made us dislike her. Well, me anyway.

And she moved on quicker than Joe did. She was holding hands in public with some other guy pretty soon after they broke up.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She looked among her followers for women who were black and / or fat, signs of "diversity" in her eyes. The fact that most of these women had some kind of fascinating life story to tell, is no surprise, seeing they were not privileged, sheltered Niomi, who never had to contend with harsh reality. Anyone who holds a nine-to-five job or doesn't have a skinny white ass, is inspiring, I don't know how you do it!
See this is kinda what I was thinking because it’s not like she held an open call for muses even if she didn’t say what the project was...it’s a bit suspect if she’s just picked these random women like ‘hey you’re weird and diverse be in my brand!’ 🥴

• Haha
See this is kinda what I was thinking because it’s not like she held an open call for muses even if she didn’t say what the project was...it’s a bit suspect if she’s just picked these random women like ‘hey you’re weird and diverse be in my brand!’ 🥴
Yes, kind of tasteless.

Reactions: 6
Because she keeps saying:Now I can live my best life. Now I can love myself and put myself first again. Now I am back on the right path. Now I have my independence. As she was with Joeeeey for 4 yrs, who is she suggesting that stopped her from doing all this or for being the best version of herself? Oh 😳 Joeeeey. That's why I feel for him.

Reactions: 18
Do you think she will dress up for Halloween today? And then post a story in a sexy halloween costume? Sexy nurse or something like that. lol

Since she is such a "bad girl" and "a little naughty" :unsure: 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Because she keeps saying:Now I can live my best life. Now I can love myself and put myself first again. Now I am back on the right path. Now I have my independence. As she was with Joeeeey for 4 yrs, who is she suggesting that stopped her from doing all this or for being the best version of herself? Oh 😳 Joeeeey. That's why I feel for him.
Yeah this. For me, it’s that she keeps slipping in these snide comments about finding herself again, putting herself first, all that. Making out like he’s some kind of manipulative demanding bully (when IMO based on her videos, that was her in their relationship anyway) and she knows he isn’t going to rise to it so she keeps doing it. There’s nothing big about punching down on someone who is actually being pretty dignified IMO. I bet he has some stories to tell about her if he were that way inclined!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do you think she will dress up for Halloween today? And then post a story in a sexy halloween costume? Sexy nurse or something like that. lol

Looking at that 'greasy facial video' this morning, she doesn't need to. Scary stuff!!😈

• Haha
Reactions: 6

The new leather boots might make an appearance! Dominatrix Dimbobs!

• Haha
  • Sick
Yeah this. For me, it’s that she keeps slipping in these snide comments about finding herself again, putting herself first, all that. Making out like he’s some kind of manipulative demanding bully (when IMO based on her videos, that was her in their relationship anyway) and she knows he isn’t going to rise to it so she keeps doing it. There’s nothing big about punching down on someone who is actually being pretty dignified IMO. I bet he has some stories to tell about her if he were that way inclined!
Yea i'm going to guess this is true, if only because that's what happened with my breakup! I suddenly became the antichrist after, even though (I thought) it was a mutual, logistical type thing... a week later my ex told me all these things about me he didn't like, but for some reason never ever mentioned when we were actually IN a relationship! Just decided to fling them on me before walking out the door as I cried/apologized for things I probably didn't even have to apologize for lol (not trying to draw the sympathy card here, I clearly dodged a bullet), but my point is I think sometimes people that had it pretty good try to make out their ex to be some monster because they can't compute that they lost them (at least that's what i'm telling myself :ROFLMAO:) and as crazy as it sounds, it looks like that's what Niomi did....:confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.