Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh she just loves herself in her new post, doesn’t she.
And I’m not trying to be nasty but her skin really is not that great 😅

Reactions: 11
Niomi doesn't even have a pet, she's too self centered and full of her own virtue. She would look less like an asshole if she ate meat but didn't work for Dior.
When Daisy-Mae and the dog stayed with her overnight, the first thing she said when they left was she was desperate for a workout because she hadn't had time.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think if she heads back to Sussex to spend lockdown with her family, that's totally understandable. I imagine facing lockdown alone can be damaging to MH (esp as she spent the last lockdown with Joe so she will probably be thinking about that) so if she's in a position to avoid that, I think she needs to put that first. 99% sure she will go to her Mum's this weekend.

Reactions: 14
I think if she heads back to Sussex to spend lockdown with her family, that's totally understandable. I imagine facing lockdown alone can be damaging to MH (esp as she spent the last lockdown with Joe so she will probably be thinking about that) so if she's in a position to avoid that, I think she needs to put that first. 99% sure she will go to her Mum's this weekend.
I hope she does, but I think she’ll be too proud to, tbh. She should’ve gone home ages ago.

Reactions: 4
Her skin is looking the worst I’ve ever seen it! She’s got a lot of little bumps under her skin. Her pores are probably clogged from all those oils.

Reactions: 14
I bet she won't even follow lockdown and will be driving constantly between london and sussex

Reactions: 9
Yuck. Her skin looks so greasy after applying that oil and it highlights all her irregularities. It might be okay to go to bed like that if you wake up with gorgeous skin in the morning, but otherwise I would not want to look like that at the start of my day. It doesn't look like a good base for anything.

Reactions: 8
There's no way she'll go back to her mums.
This girl is selfish and desperate for attention from people at the moment, she'll be dating non stop (even if it means round at people's houses) and she'll still have dinner/drink parties on the sly.

Reactions: 11
Niomi doesn't even have a pet, she's too self centered and full of her own virtue.
Yes! People have been saying, Niomi wants children, and I've seen how she dotes on Daisy-May. But I can't imagine Niomi caring for someone else 24/7. She would need a nanny from day one to free parts of her day for all those leisure and self-care appointments.

Reactions: 18
Yes! People have been saying, Niomi wants children, and I've seen how she dotes on Daisy-May. But I can't imagine Niomi caring for someone else 24/7. She would need a nanny from day one to free parts of her day for all those leisure and self-care appointments.
I think their age gap is so big that she didn’t really live with the reality of having a baby around the house all the time, either. She has quite an aunt-niece relationship with Daisy Mae really, sees her for a day here and there but ultimately gives her back at the end of the evening 😂

Reactions: 23
'My 3 step skincare routine for that INSTANT glow!' - not sure if anything that gives an INSTANT glow is that good for your face.
Plus it was more like grease, rather than glow.

Reactions: 10
'My 3 step skincare routine for that INSTANT glow!' - not sure if anything that gives an INSTANT glow is that good for your face.
Plus it was more like grease, rather than glow.
OT, but you’re name makes me gag 😅

Coriander tastes like death.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She's living alone, She doesn't have to go back to Sussex she can treat it as a support bubble and go legally whenever she wants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.