Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Urgh Tone Deaf Jess again with the muddy dog content.... we get it, you live in a new build and the rain is such an inconvenience turning your section to mud, don't worry it's not like anyone's houses have literally been DESTROYED this week, you keep complaining about your ugly beige dogs dragging mud through your ugly beige house 🤬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Ffs this is parenting 101, why does everything have to turned into a me moment, this situation is about your child, not about how bloody tired you are
---

Stupid photo didn’t attach lol
Tbh, I’m not surprised re: her children’s “anxiety” which I know is sad. But if you live in a home where the vocab predominantly is about being “anxious”, “overwhelmed”, “worried”… what else could be expected. Something needs to change before she will be forced to.

• Sad

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
Damit that sounds awesome 😂 I wonder why im blocked.

---

I dont think I did anything... maybe replied to a story but it wouldn't have been bad i usually keep it tame well apart from the time I told EmCult exactly what I thought of her 😂
You can’t say that and then not share what you said 😂

---

This is SO weird to me. Why be out having a good time with your friends but making the night all about tattle and what has been discussed on here? This is major Simone Anderson energy lol.
Get over yourself Rebecca 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
It has been mentioned here before that Skete is going to use her page to turn back into a photography page and I’m really starting to believe it.

She has been on planting the seed that she’s going back to work as a photographer and then shared all those photographer slides the other day. I reckon she thinks that somehow people will want to go from following an influencer call out page (because that’s what you started as Pippi Lee. I followed from the beginning and my memory appears to be much better than yours, or maybe it’s YoUr AdHd) to following someone’s business page.
If people want to follow a photography page they will ….. lots of followers does not = lots of paid jobs 😒

• Haha
  • Heart

shh77

VIP Member
Ffs this is parenting 101, why does everything have to turned into a me moment, this situation is about your child, not about how bloody tired you are
---

Stupid photo didn’t attach lol
I don’t follow her but woooow 5 WHOLE minutes to reassure your worried child?! What a damn inconvenience this child must! She’s an absolute saint! 😳🙄😔

• Haha
  • Sad

Black.bird

VIP Member
Someone mentioned Polly and I thought oh I haven’t seen her for a while, wonder what she’s up to!
Her face looks less puffy and lumpy these days. Has she eased off on the filler? Or is she heavily filtered?
She hosts a talk show on Today FM (Sunday-Thursday nights, 8pm-12mn).

Personal opinion - she's stuck in her 20s maturity wise. Post-split from Grant she moved on with a guy who she gushed about to all the women's mags and anyone else who would listen, then it ended abruptly due to him intimidating her or something (he was allegedly/reported to be on drugs and wanted her to fund his lifestyle). Even the way she talks - "besty friends" is how she describes her and Grant's relationship now - makes me squirm.

When she and Grant were cast aside on ZM and relegated to another station, it should have been a warning sign that their time in the spotlight was coming to an end. They had a huge prime-time run and should've been grateful for that. Not long after that shift, they were moved to another lesser station ... surely it must've sunk in for them at that point that the end was nigh?

When she suddenly found herself jobless from "failed contract negotiations" she whinged until the cows came home about not having a job, etc., etc., etc., ... surely she would've earned millions over her many years on air?

Before the Fletch-Vaughan-Megan falling out, there was the Grant-Pauline (as she was known then)-Nick (Tansley) break-up ... that was a crazy time.

I used to see Pauline walking around Wellington when I worked there in the mid-'90s, always giving a stink eye to passersby. Back then, she looked VERY different:

1675378150223.png

She's the original JJ in many ways.

• Haha
  • Wow

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
LFYD - $25 a day on power!!!! That’s $750 a month. Wtf!
But didn’t he shop at Power Shop and encourage us all to buy their packs and save lots of money?

Also TD going on about the floods causing her pool to slope down and showing all her followers the issue.
Sorry TD some people lost their houses and you’re moaning about your pool.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Two of my best friends, child free. Three work mates, child free, family members, child free. Nope they have never had to justify their reasons. Nope, no one asks why not etc. They probably joke more about being child free and tease us when we moan about our kids 😂 I feel she has a strange outlook or weird circle of friends. Like all this pregnant mums who always say people make comments, touch their stomach, comment about their kids. Never been part of my life.
I don't think it's always a case of who you hang out with, I'm child-free and the couple of times I've had shitty comments to me it was from 1) a doctor and 2) my mother in law. The doctor was my family doctor and would always ask me when I was going to have kids, he literally once said "oh but you'd be such a great mum!" and mum in laws classic line "are you even trying?". None of their business and cool I might be a great mum but doesn't mean I want to be one or have the capacity to be one so stay on your fucking lane, I'm here about my anal polyps not my ovaries you jerk and do you really wanna know about the sex life between me and your son? Fuck off.

None of my actual friends have ever said anything rude or inappropriate or overstepped a boundary. But I have been shocked by how other people overstep, so I can see why some child-free folks might find certain content relatable. Personally the shitty comments are few and far between so they don't affect me at all, and I'd never follow DD as it seems stupid to have it as your whole niche, like being child-free is not some 'lifestyle' it's just a circumstance. My life is way more dynamic and interesting than to just label it as 'childfree' . That's such a lame niche.

Simone15

VIP Member
I don’t know if Elle is on a challenge or not but I saw her at the supermarket this week and I saw some very non keto goods such as Chicken Changi chips which made me lol…to be fair they are 👌🏼
I’ve seen them in Pak n save too- I actually felt really creepy as I was parked across from them so saw car, rego, know kids names, know suburb they live in, that they walk to the local oderings every weekend. I sat there thinking fuck these influencers really put a lot at risk for fame :(
It would only take one weirdo.

• Sad
Ok, so apart from Essay (obvs) who do you think is the most problematic influencer? And ONE reason why. Go!
Hands down, Marnie. For speaking about her child like shit and somewhat 'normalising' it, therefore paving the way for other mothers to then do the same thinking it's OK. Toxic, damaging mother.