New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure if you guys have seen the article where a professor is saying brain-dead woman should be kept alive as surrogates, but this part of the article made me think of Love From Your Dads, and the my body their baby influencer we've discussed before in this thread.

In both cases it's wealthy gay men using lower socio-economic women to their advantage, whatever altruistic way you want to paint it. Honestly it's kind of gross. They're always going on about how NZ's surrogacy laws need to be updated, but none of them talk about how commerical surrogacy is outlawed in so many countries around the world now apart from America. Whatever way you slice it, its exploitation. The more I learn about surrogacy and the way it messes with the babies who result from it (much like adoptiond affect most kids through their whole lives) the more problems I have with it. No one seems to sign up to be a surrogate for a poor couple, do they.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Far out ! Pulled up on the cup holder and the front seat placement. Delete the reel Christian! Ya bloody plonker. Mark should stick with his job on the Insta account, being a miserable fucker.
I love that instead of saying no you’re wrong they’ve gone lemme check and come back and said tit you’re right and then even said it was him who keeps putting the seat back. Their replies to the comments are good, engaging and non argumentative and not just straight delete and block!!

Reactions: 26
I love that instead of saying no you’re wrong they’ve gone lemme check and come back and said tit you’re right and then even said it was him who keeps putting the seat back. Their replies to the comments are good, engaging and non argumentative and not just straight delete and block!!
He should reply to this comment and let them know he is also incorrect. 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Check the comments on the reel...... The carseat shouldn't be touching the seat infront....
I know this isn’t a Huggies forum but we got new car seats installed last week and the tech was saying some brands CAN be braced by the front seat 🤯 maybe the Diono?? I can’t remember what she said now! Seems a bit ridiculous to me!
(Clearly this brand isn’t meant to be braced by the way, I was just surprised to hear that)

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure if you guys have seen the article where a professor is saying brain-dead woman should be kept alive as surrogates, but this part of the article made me think of Love From Your Dads, and the my body their baby influencer we've discussed before in this thread.

In both cases it's wealthy gay men using lower socio-economic women to their advantage, whatever altruistic way you want to paint it. Honestly it's kind of gross. They're always going on about how NZ's surrogacy laws need to be updated, but none of them talk about how commerical surrogacy is outlawed in so many countries around the world now apart from America. Whatever way you slice it, its exploitation. The more I learn about surrogacy and the way it messes with the babies who result from it (much like adoptiond affect most kids through their whole lives) the more problems I have with it. No one seems to sign up to be a surrogate for a poor couple, do they.
I have always felt that it was an uncomfortable power imbalance, two ‘Insta famous’ rich guys borrowing the womb of a solo mum, especially right after she has put herself through 9 months of pregnancy and a birth, they are jetting off and flaunting a luxurious trip around the world and building a mansion. Gives me the ick

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Check the comments on the reel...... The carseat shouldn't be touching the seat infront....
Can't use isofix past 18kg either so if Frankie is 16kgs he's almost approaching the limit to change to the seatbelt path which I feel like maybe Mark could've highlighted when he was discussing the isofix belt.
The rear facing carseat is the only thing I can commend LFYD's on. Can't stand them otherwise.

Reactions: 9
Man that tayla purchase who runs that 30+ fb group (which I actually like) but she seems quite uh… toxic! Real pushy of her products yet I don’t see anyone else advertising! But damn she looks great for 46!!!
It’s all the Botox! She’s so full of tit saying she doesn’t get it but that smooth, wrinkle free and super SHINY forehead say otherwise. Also her bottom teeth, stained from ciggies but she tries to hide it with her stupid pouty face poses she does. She’s annoying and a fake!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh wow I didn’t realise she’d had them removed! They were always front and centre being shown off I bet it’s a huge adjustment to go from enormous boobs to re-joining the itty bitty titty committee. Good for her though.
---

I do love hearing from people who see them in the wild lol. She one hundred percent strikes me as someone who would be loud and obnoxious and wanting attention. She’s very childish and immature.
Ive met her quite a few times through work and have always found her to be polite, humbleish and normal in terms of noise hahaha. Nothing like her Insta profile. Littles are cute, especially the wee girl. Teens..one is an eye roller ie I can tell she’d roll her eyes and sass you given half the chance. Other one seems ok.

ETA obviously I work somewhere we’re being polite, nice and humble gets you further…. I’ve not seen her in the wild of wilds…and not attending wine and food next weekend to see her in her natural habitat hahaha

Last edited:
I have always felt that it was an uncomfortable power imbalance, two ‘Insta famous’ rich guys borrowing the womb of a solo mum, especially right after she has put herself through 9 months of pregnancy and a birth, they are jetting off and flaunting a luxurious trip around the world and building a mansion. Gives me the ick
To be fair she approached them. She knew exactly what they’re like and not defending them as such but a lot of surrogates do the 9 months. Give birth and that’s it. Don’t get seen again.
if LFYD didn’t have a profile online like they do and just did the exact same thing in private no one would know or make a big deal about it.

Reactions: 8
To be fair she approached them. She knew exactly what they’re like and not defending them as such but a lot of surrogates do the 9 months. Give birth and that’s it. Don’t get seen again.
if LFYD didn’t have a profile online like they do and just did the exact same thing in private no one would know or make a big deal about it.
Yes and I think it was the the same case with the other surrogate mentioned earlier.

Reactions: 5

I am not sure where you are researching your information but NZ laws around surrogacy and adoption are pretty stringent.
Surrogacy needs to go through an ethics committee and must not be for profit, you have mandatory counselling to make sure you know what to expect, but it is quite rare in Nz as is adoption. People can obviously make their own arrangements, turkey basting etc, but I believe most people do things legally because of the cluster duck legally otherwise.
America is a completely different kettle of fish- their laws are a mess!

Yes I do agree with that and she is a grown woman who obviously made a fully informed decision. There are so many layers to surrogacy and it’s very complex. I just think power imbalance is something that should be considered on both sides.

Reactions: 4
I had to look away at LFYD most recent stories of lulu in the pool, she was struggling towards the end and no one helped her, no one within arms reach. Yes sure shes a good swimmer for her age but she is still a baby!!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
That’s looking like a very lactose intolerant fridge there Smellie
Aww look she’s bought the mandatory bag of spinach that’s put in the bottom of the fridge to die, only to be thrown out and replaced by another bag next week. She’s just like the rest of us 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.