New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all the Botox! She’s so full of tit saying she doesn’t get it but that smooth, wrinkle free and super SHINY forehead say otherwise. Also her bottom teeth, stained from ciggies but she tries to hide it with her stupid pouty face poses she does. She’s annoying and a fake!
She's actually quite a mean girl too. So many rules on the 30+ page (no advertising, no politics or vaccine chat) but breaks all the rules for herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone know or have an idea on what opinion or side of being a pastors wife erana (culture of grace) wants to hear from? Is it something to do with not liking or living up to expectations?
I'd imagine it'll be that, in our church I feel like pastors wives are expected to be a certain way and do certain things if that makes sense? I'd love for her to go into it more, wish she shared more of her faith side of her life (but that's just me!)

Reactions: 4
What is it going to take for Christian to learn to know when to put the camera down for the saftey of his kids.... hes filming the kids whilst loulou puts a tiny Lego ball in her mouth then is bouncing up and down with it in her mouth just saying " are you eating the Lego as usual"

May aswell let them drive at this point he seems to think they don't need supervision

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I think Lulu puts a lot in her mouth and he really does need to be more aware of this. Thinking she won’t swallow it isn’t enough. Don’t want people to judge you, maybe don’t record it.

Fatima Savea’s just done a grwm for Afterpay. Why do influencers promote such irresponsible behaviour? Especially since she’s rich, everyone knows she’s rich so there’s no way they actually need to use Afterpay.

Reactions: 12
Sketes post are pretty much what we have been saying here. I’ll give you some more to add to your post. Maybe influencers are lazy at promoting their free items. Wearing clothing doesn’t mean I will buy it. Telling me it’s amazing doesn’t tell me anything. All Christian’s ad just bore me now. I have no idea why he promotes certain things as well. TD DIY is terrible and I’ll be interested to see if #AD comes up on the cabin as that company follows her. However, they don’t go into detail about anything.
Afterpay one is terrible especially for people who need to get a mortgage- don’t use it!

She's actually quite a mean girl too. So many rules on the 30+ page (no advertising, no politics or vaccine chat) but breaks all the rules for herself.
What in the toxic femininity is this? I just looked at her page. As an almost 40+ gal, it’s a big no thanks to this.

Reactions: 4
MFM does not need a dog! God knows the dog would also end up with anxiety.
Dogs, and cats, can suffer from anxiety which often manifests in behaviors their owners dont like. You have to look at the humans, they are often the root cause, like with children. Had a dog who was doing really well on his anxiolytics, then his owner was "loosing them", or mistakenly "throwing them out with the rubbish" and requesting repeats. Truth came out, she decided she'd take them (without consulting her GP 🤦). When she was finally assessed and on meds, her dog was able to be weaned off😊

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.