New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This user did coin the term beige ape in reference to Simone though which has stuck 😂 but yeah otherwise a lot of posts about DD
Yeah I don't follow many others that are talked about on here, other than LFYD, tried HM for a week but couldn't stand her lol. Managed to get hubby hooked on tattle too, he's a rubber necker from waaaay back but doesn't follow any 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Any chance to show off some 'louis' 🤮 it must be so expensive to be her friend, she'd expect nothing less than some designer fake ass looking tit. Stop trying to make Louis Vuitton cool again we all liked that tit in 2003 along with Paul Frank and Chinese slippers 🙄🙄🙄
Also.... does anyone else get irrationally angry when she speaks/writes like a 2yo? 'Tings', 'cinni huns' etc 🤬 duck offfff
🤣🤣🤣 we must be the same age. Haha Paul frank. And yes why say 'tings', just say things or birthday snaps or something.
---

I would say none 

Wounder what hubby thought I mean she can wear that out with just the girls but when ever he's with the boys she has to be the only female what gives off vibes he's not aloud out on his own with mates

People the g-string tan mark.. so classy jess! More like Bogan not boujee
Eww I just noticed the g-string tan line. That dress is actually so tacky. How embarrassing. Why not wear something classy when your turning 28, your not turning 18

• Haha
Reactions: 6
 we must be the same age. Haha Paul frank. And yes why say 'tings', just say things or birthday snaps or something.

---

Eww I just noticed the g-string tan line. That dress is actually so tacky. How embarrassing. Why not wear something classy when your turning 28, your not turning 18

To wear that our is one thing but to know you have a nasty g-string line so you look like a real woman and go out like that

🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Soooo, Phil works all day. You had a nap. And the. You ask him to cook? Because you can’t be bothered? That man deserve me a medal 🏅 and a better wife lol
Come on Maria we all know why you’re a bit down, because you thought you were getting rid of the buttholes so you could sit around crocheting and watching tv but now you actually have to be a parent!! Then palm your resentment off on poor Phil like this is somehow his fault and make him cook dinner.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else feel icky about Vaughan Smiths daughters starting a candle business? They’re clearly using the kids to sell it because those labels and jars are professional as and it’s not like they can drive to the post shop themselves to send them
Na, they are also donating some of it too. Nothing wrong with this in my eyes.

Reactions: 11
To wear that our is one thing but to know you have a nasty g-string line so you look like a real woman and go out like that

🤢🤢🤢
She got the spray tan Friday so she knew she was wearing that dress that weekend... would you not plan accordingly? Unless she WANTED the g string tan line to show, which is what my guess is....
---

If your heart is really breaking for people that have lost tit due to flooding then maybe don’t post about how you’ve got a warm, dry house with hot coffee and fresh bedding. Seems a bit braggy and contradictory. 🙄
Omg could you get any more tone deaf?! Read the bloody room Jess 🙄
Also I'm sorry I like dogs but this makes me feel ill knowing people sleep with them in their beds after they have just walked or rolled in god knows what 🤮

Reactions: 9
Ok so I was feeling a bit bad after my last post on moochstyles and the decent way he reacted to the criticism…
Buuuut
The way he talked down about NZers just following trends and how they didn’t want to do that (which ok fair enough to not follow trends and go with the style you like but don’t need to sound so disparaging about everyone else) but then proceeded to talk about how they went for shaker cabinetry and brass handles to match the old brass on their handles made me be like huh? Isn’t that was heaps of people with old houses do? They essentially chose a white kitchen with a white stone bench top so I don’t know how that wasn’t following either a trend or what 90% of renovators do?
Idk it came acoss a bit wanky?
---

Also wonder if Ellie is now too, her eggs were quite well done compared to how runny she usually has them ?
I do hope she is, I know that’s something she really wants.

Reactions: 4
If your heart is really breaking for people that have lost tit due to flooding then maybe don’t post about how you’ve got a warm, dry house with hot coffee and fresh bedding. Seems a bit braggy and contradictory. 🙄
This is totally tone deaf! As someone who's home was flooded and we've been deconstructing our home to try and save what we can it sucks!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
About to say the same thing. Poor TD! You drag your kids every Sat to the gym. Them to celebrate the fact they are playing nicely. Gosh, you poor person actually spending time with your kids. Why do these influencers always make out it’s such a chore and such hard work? Most of these kids are their #cashcows and entertainment for their followers.
It’s always a moan from TD. Maybe she needs to put a bikini in and then it will be all ‘bliss’ 🤣
At least she takes them out and does things. Unlike MFM!

Reactions: 1
Who is this??

Reactions: 4
In my town most children aren't starting school this year till Wed/Thu/Fri this week.
(i have 1x starting Thurs and 1x Fri).

This is why I cant understand the mass hysteria with the Auckland Mums? And children are always grotty the first few days back anyway.

People in your City are literally trying to piece their lives together...or have lost their home..
and you are obviously panicking as you are late filming your sponsored content before the end of the month 🙄

Reactions: 25
Respect to Katie for this, maybe some other influencers will take note. Of course majority of her followers already know her daughters name but still a good start and she’s not showing her on there as much either. She also said she probably won’t share her next babies name.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Respect to Katie for this, maybe some other influencers will take note. Of course majority of her followers already know her daughters name but still a good start and she’s not showing her on there as much either. She also said she probably won’t share her next babies name.
Yeah very good call and good for her. It’s pretty scary when you think about it. I wonder what, if any, NZ influencers will follow? Obviously we all know one NZ influencer who definitely won’t 😂

Reactions: 11
Ok so I was feeling a bit bad after my last post on moochstyles and the decent way he reacted to the criticism…
Buuuut
The way he talked down about NZers just following trends and how they didn’t want to do that (which ok fair enough to not follow trends and go with the style you like but don’t need to sound so disparaging about everyone else) but then proceeded to talk about how they went for shaker cabinetry and brass handles to match the old brass on their handles made me be like huh? Isn’t that was heaps of people with old houses do? They essentially chose a white kitchen with a white stone bench top so I don’t know how that wasn’t following either a trend or what 90% of renovators do?
Idk it came acoss a bit wanky?
---
Yeah I don't know what he thinks is so original about his vanilla kitchen and crusty beige artwork? Just because you're copying off international accounts doesn't mean you're not following trends 🙄

Still waiting for him to fill those nail holes in the frame too. Yes I know.... it's because he has AdHd

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.