New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's bleeping hot, but it isn't 38°...
I'd rather go with credible resources, like Met Service.. not a weather station bought online
If it was 38 with this level of humidity, we’d be in crisis. People would be dying. Maria is just obsessed. It’s twenty something degrees and humid, that’s all!

Reactions: 13
Oh while we are on the topic of Louisa, does anyone else find it super inappropriate for her to be posting stories like this?
Everyone knows It’s so wrong to post naked babies, I don’t find it much different to posting her 13yo’s in tinyyyy, very cheeky-bikinis??
Just saying this out of concern as she has a huge following & openly posts them in their new school uniform - not ideal for them when Louisa doesn’t know what kind of people lurk on her page!

I feel like I may have touched on this is the past? Having dejavu lol but todays insta story at the lake annoyed me.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Oh while we are on the topic of Louisa, does anyone else find it super inappropriate for her to be posting stories like this?
Everyone knows It’s so wrong to post naked babies, I don’t find it much different to posting her 13yo’s in tinyyyy, very cheeky-bikinis??
Just saying this out of concern as she has a huge following & openly posts them in their new school uniform - not ideal for them when Louisa doesn’t know what kind of people lurk on her page!

I feel like I may have touched on this is the past? Having dejavu lol but todays insta story at the lake annoyed me.
Yup, i thought the exact same. I’m actually shocked at some of the things she posts of her twins when SHE has talked about not posting the twins for their privacy in the past - she completely contradicts herself?? Also find a lot of the time she’s taking the piss out of them which is gross (like when one of them had a boy over or something). also - their little bags for school? with tidal hair slickers, mascara, etc in them? ridiculous, sorry lol

Reactions: 14
If it was 38 with this level of humidity, we’d be in crisis. People would be dying. Maria is just obsessed. It’s twenty something degrees and humid, that’s all!
Metservice said 34 at my place at around 1pm and I live near Rangoon. It's hideous, but definitely not 38 degrees!

Reactions: 3
Does Christine Philipa count as a “NZ” influencer because I cannot stand her. Her entire life is just an #AD literally everything she posts she is just trying to scam her followers out of money. She’s never wanted to work hard in her life always looking for quick cash and what happened to her pathetic podcast with her irrelevant mate ? Flopped like everything she does. She’s too lazy to put any effort into anything - hence why everything she does is just a cash grab.
Se totally counts, she might be in Aussie currently but she is a kiwi.
I followed her on tiktok when she was pregnant with her first, but quickly got over her dancing about being pregnant for way too long while bagging out her baby daddy. Hate followed for a while when get and baby daddy were back together but was sick of every pod being about OF and how Insta and tiktok were trying to stop her advertising OF 🙄

also petty AF but I think she gave her second son a terrible name

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When the filter isn’t on a photo shoot and you come out an almost grey colour rather than lovely and tan…..
Finau
Is this the person that was mentioned as having had weight loss surgery??? Wow!
Proof you need to fix the problem internally before you try to fix it externally!
---

She’s an idiot for posting so much about her kids. You can’t tell me she’s vetted every. Single. Follower to make sure there’s no creeps in the mix! And you can’t always tell they’re creeps either.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Proof you need to fix the problem internally before you try

She’s an idiot for posting so much about her kids. You can’t tell me she’s vetted every. Single. Follower to make sure there’s no creeps in the mix! And you can’t always tell they’re creeps either.
Proof you need to fix the problem internally before you try to fix it externally!
---

Reactions: 1
---
Yes that’s her. She had awesome results for a while and then it seems don environmental and mental health factors came in to play and she’s gained it all back.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
---

I honestly don’t think she cares what she posts about the kids….her whole family are very much ‘look at me look at me’ even the hubbys Mother 😂
Everytime Louisa talks it’s loud enough for everyone around her to hear.
I live in the same town and cross paths at various kids sports activities, the girls are probably asking her to post those pics, always got the phone glued to their face, no wonder when that is essentially their Mum’s job 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Damn, she really did yeet the teets …. Can’t believe the difference. They used to be her whole personality so it’s no wonder she’s so bland now
Oh wow I didn’t realise she’d had them removed! They were always front and centre being shown off I bet it’s a huge adjustment to go from enormous boobs to re-joining the itty bitty titty committee. Good for her though.
---

I honestly don’t think she cares what she posts about the kids….her whole family are very much ‘look at me look at me’ even the hubbys Mother 😂
Everytime Louisa talks it’s loud enough for everyone around her to hear.
I live in the same town and cross paths at various kids sports activities, the girls are probably asking her to post those pics, always got the phone glued to their face, no wonder when that is essentially their Mum’s job 😂😂
I do love hearing from people who see them in the wild lol. She one hundred percent strikes me as someone who would be loud and obnoxious and wanting attention. She’s very childish and immature.

Reactions: 8
It can't be a genuine bag, otherwise she'd know not to hang it by its handles.
Oh no, it definitely is, she made sure to show us all her in the shop and took lots of photos. She also did like a 20 slide story taking about her bag discolouration and tagging LV.. and then didn't get invited to their promo influencer event 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh no, it definitely is, she made sure to show us all her in the shop and took lots of photos. She also did like a 20 slide story taking about her bag discolouration and tagging LV.. and then didn't get invited to their promo influencer event 

Don't worry she's done a try on haul thinking everyone wants to see what ugly pink tit she brought and has to tell everyone what size each item was she got (why?!? We already know your small) also jess why did you have to go out and buy a whole lot of pink clothes, can you not wear your own merch it's your "brand" isn't it? And you called it your work uniform before... trying to sell everyone else that crap but don't want to wear it much yourself 

Reactions: 6
Don't worry she's done a try on haul thinking everyone wants to see what ugly pink tit she brought and has to tell everyone what size each item was she got (why?!? We already know your small) also jess why did you have to go out and buy a whole lot of pink clothes, can you not wear your own merch it's your "brand" isn't it? And you called it your work uniform before... trying to sell everyone else that crap but don't want to wear it much yourself 
I’ll never understand why these influencers keep saying what size they are! Is it because they’re So TiNy JuSt TiNy WeE dEliCaTe PrInCeSsEs 🙃
All websites have the clothing measurements on them these days lol that would be more reliable than a lying influencer.
---

I’m so glad I started following Erin Simpson after she had her boy. He’s such a sweetheart and she’s so relatable. No perfectly clean kitchen or fake grass in sight 😍
THIS is what life looks like when both parents are working and your spare time is spent with your child!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ll never understand why these influencers keep saying what size they are! Is it because they’re So TiNy JuSt TiNy WeE dEliCaTe PrInCeSsEs 🙃
All websites have the clothing measurements on them these days lol that would be more reliable than a lying influencer.
---

I’m so glad I started following Erin Simpson after she had her boy. He’s such a sweetheart and she’s so relatable. No perfectly clean kitchen or fake grass in sight 😍
THIS is what life looks like when both parents are working and your spare time is spent with your child!
Honestly at first I only started following her for a laugh because she was talked about on here, but now I actually really enjoy following her! Still alot of ads but the bits that aren't ads are just your typical day with a baby.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.