New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ElleHerselfs latest YouTube - why she quit breastfeeding is another moan, for how little support they had during their breastfeeding attempts, and her issues with weight. She is another influenza who refers herself as a "mom" šŸ¤¦

I wouldn't like to be her midwife, obstetrician, or those nurses, (who had cared for them) and the lactation consultant at the hospital where she had the twinsšŸ˜”, in her words they never supported her or gave her advice and in the end she had to go private. So unfair to bag them like that. These people work so hard in a stressed environment. Maybe there is room for improvement in our health system. But these bad comments about these people are now there for all to see.
Saw her today and Dave in the wild today doing their groceries. No babies. Interesting to see how frugal they are in action. Hahaha. So we also wonā€™t see any videos ok with tips on how to show with twins and the huge struggle and mission it is from today!

Reactions: 5
The toes ļæ¼
I'm suprised their not hanging outside if the shoes to be like edna šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

---

OK so jess actually did wear that dress out to her friends birthday dinner. The birthday girl doesn't look happy in any of the photos and jess doesn't look like she's enjoying those oysters but ordering oysters I'd so boujee so of course she has to get them

Gota be like her idol edna and order oysters for the gram

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Yes. I donā€™t disagree with this. Iā€™ve said to my own there is no expectation they have to go to uni straight away especially if they are unsure about what they want to do.
Canā€™t speak for the NZ system but I was supported so much over there regarding breast feeding and with two tongue tied children. I personally wonder how much she asked for help and how quickly she gave in?

As for parents having to have these decorated rooms to fit the instagram tired of it! When do they allow their kids to make choices and pick their own decor? I know TD is opposed to her own children having a choice in their room as it wonā€™t be gram worthy. I doubt Simone would ever let her kids touch the room. They all follow the same boring trends
She ALWAYS thinks going private is the best. With everything she does. Also she has fake breasts I thought? How does thst work with breast feeding?

---

I instantly thought mate you needa take a note from your cunny. She's excelled in business and absolutely winning right now. Love Cherie.
Cherie has an assistant administrator doing it all for her. Poor old Bets doesnā€™t have that luxury. Cos all her staff are gone. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saw her today and Dave in the wild today doing their groceries. No babies. Interesting to see how frugal they are in action. Hahaha. So we also wonā€™t see any videos ok with tips on how to show with twins and the huge struggle and mission it is from today!
Hahahaha must have seen you at pak n save then šŸ§
But they donā€™t have any help donā€™t you know šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Did everyone see the post Christian made about encouraging kids to travel and not go straight to university like he did due to parental pressure and living up to their expectations to be an accountant?
You've got to be pretty privileged to be able to afford to travel right out of high school. But I guess Frankie will be bankrolled.

Reactions: 14
She was chewing it like a Cow eats grass

From seeing her blocking someone commenting how she's being like edna I soooo feel she's self conscious and worried that edna will not like her cause of it
Lol her comment in her story "and this is how we take down the haters" was funny, it doesn't even make sense lol. I definitely think boujee jess is cringe and a wannabe edna but I think there is nothing wrong with hiring a dress and also if I had her body, I probably would also dress half naked lol but probably not in this tit weather. I think she dresses like that because she has low self esteem and that's why she constantly posts on social media to try and validate herself.

Reactions: 13
Lol her comment in her story "and this is how we take down the haters" was funny, it doesn't even make sense lol. I definitely think boujee jess is cringe and a wannabe edna but I think there is nothing wrong with hiring a dress and also if I had her body, I probably would also dress half naked lol but probably not in this tit weather. I think she dresses like that because she has low self esteem and that's why she constantly posts on social media to try and validate herself.
I see on Edna's Q & A someone asked her how she deals with the haters and she said 'I don't, I remove them' so maybe Jess was again trying to be like Edna or maybe it was Jess asking Edna the question šŸ¤£

---

I have to say it's refreshing to see someone calling out us tattlers but doing so while not seeming to take it so seriously. But who knows, maybe he's crying in beige on the inside šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Ps yes give everyone free prams šŸ¤£

---

Pps: please someone put me out of my misery, am I also blocked from BJ on my normal account? šŸ˜
I agree at least he wasn't getting too worked up about things and no one has really said anything nasty, we are allowed to not like his artwork. Would be great if he had an account and could engage on here but I feel it wouldn't do him any favors exposing himself like that. I remember they sometimes used to share Simones stories, I wonder if they still follow and support her, would love to hear of other influences true thoughts n that woman

Last edited:
  • Haha
I just canā€™t with Jess. She is like that weird girl at school trying to be like the popular hot girl. I felt so embarrassed for her and even tagging Edna in it šŸ„¹
And who would wear that dress to someoneā€™s elseā€™s birthday? At least it wasnā€™t a wedding I guess

Reactions: 15
I donā€™t know if Elle is on a challenge or not but I saw her at the supermarket this week and I saw some very non keto goods such as Chicken Changi chips which made me lolā€¦to be fair they are šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼
She's on week three of the Challenge. That's what she tells everyone on the page. šŸ¤·

• Haha
She was chewing it like a Cow eats grass

From seeing her blocking someone commenting how she's being like edna I soooo feel she's self conscious and worried that edna will not like her cause of it
Wait did she wear this in public?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do all the influencers do this?? Itā€™s so cringe. This is like when we would get those lollies when we were young and pretend they were cigarettes and think itā€™s funny.
Has it been done for ages or did Edna start it and they all copy?

Reactions: 2
---

Who the duck is Edna anyway? I have no idea who she is!
Her ex Husband Harry was wealthy enough to let her play at being an entrepreneur/bossbabe/business woman. Somehow her and her idiot, extremely dodgy bff, got a tv show. Then Edna and Harry broke up, covid hit, she almost went into liquidation but along came wealthy Husband #2 (her landlord) so she is once again playing at being a business woman. Producing crappy tanning products.

At every possible opportunity you will see her frolicking in a barely there bikini or a dress cut so high you see her crouch. That's Edna Wart šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
---

Her ex Husband Harry was wealthy enough to let her play at being an entrepreneur/bossbabe/business woman. Somehow her and her idiot, extremely dodgy bff, got a tv show. Then Edna and Harry broke up, covid hit, she almost went into liquidation but along came wealthy Husband #2 (her landlord) so she is once again playing at being a business woman. Producing crappy tanning products.

At every possible opportunity you will see her frolicking in a barely there bikini or a dress cut so high you see her crouch. That's Edna Wart šŸ¤£
I donā€™t think she was married to Harry? He did pay for her implants though!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.