New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she's boujee šŸ¤£ If she wants to have a perception of class, we don't need to see her feet or šŸ¤¢ messages on her coffee in tacky posts like this. Plus her floor needs a really good clean, hope that's not in the food prep areašŸ¤¦
Has time to take 50000 selfies but no time to clean the floor #priorities šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow Life of A Binge Eater? She had weight loss surgery a couple of years ago and then went through all the skin removal surgery. Now she's pregnant. It will be interesting to see how the skin stretches and how the body handles being pregnant after all that surgery. Also when your stomach is so small after WLS does your body get enough nutrients to feed the baby while pregnant?? šŸ¤” Just curious to watch this journey.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow Life of A Binge Eater? She had weight loss surgery a couple of years ago and then went through all the skin removal surgery. Now she's pregnant. It will be interesting to see how the skin stretches and how the body handles being pregnant after all that surgery. Also when your stomach is so small after WLS does your body get enough nutrients to feed the baby while pregnant?? šŸ¤” Just curious to watch this journey.
Yes I do. SA has has two babies after surgery and skin removal, so sheā€™s not the first and wonā€™t be the last. Iā€™m sure her medical team will keep a close eye on her .

Reactions: 3
Yeah, turning it into an ad is bleeping shameful. That poor family, thinking they wouldnā€™t be getting any dinner. He is disgusting. I hope he gives that family his ad revenue, but letā€™s face it, he wonā€™t give them another thought.
To be fair he kinda has to put ad cos thermy was gifted

Reactions: 1
MFM putting up details of exactly where Chloe will be?! Like why would you risk this in this day and age. Like saying ā€œhey guys just letting you know my daughter and a friend will be walking home from school at this time from here to hereā€ so odd.
This!!
I actually know where she lives (I walked past one day and recognised her backyard view and mailbox which she had posted to her story years ago but itā€™s distinct) and I know where her kids go to school both primary and intermediate- it was not hard to work out with the photos she posts. She gives out too much info.

Reactions: 13
This!!
I actually know where she lives (I walked past one day and recognised her backyard view and mailbox which she had posted to her story years ago but itā€™s distinct) and I know where her kids go to school both primary and intermediate- it was not hard to work out with the photos she posts. She gives out too much info.
She also showed her daughter's friend's name :oops: šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø AND where the friend's Mum works.... all info that can be used!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I also just stumbled on the Stella Kate Lillyā€™s instagram - as in the daughter of Sera Lilly. So naturally tried to have a nosy at Sera Lillyā€™s page but itā€™s on privateā€¦ imo Sera is just as bad as Simone or she used to be about 8 years ago when I last followed her.

Reactions: 5
MFM putting up details of exactly where Chloe will be?! Like why would you risk this in this day and age. Like saying ā€œhey guys just letting you know my daughter and a friend will be walking home from school at this time from here to hereā€ so odd.
And also mentioned the friends name in a previous post.
---

Lmao yes people do google the things they want to know, unlinke iNfLueNcerS who just aim for freebies!!
Yes she misspelled "I'd rather get one for free".

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This!!
Yea anyone who lives local would be able to pick it all out easy, myself included. You can tell where she lives just from the view from her backyard.
I thought she meant walk from the township bus stop to her school, not the primary! Itā€™s literally 2 blocks, so many primary aged kids would walk further without adult supervision in that suburb to get home.

Reactions: 8
Why haven't LFYD mentioned anything about what's happening in Turkey, at least I've seen nothing from them?

Considering they were there just a couple of short months ago for Christian's cheap ass hair transplant. I'd have expected them to promote some sort of support. Self centred prick, I guess there was no way for him to make a profit from it.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Yes I do. SA has has two babies after surgery and skin removal, so sheā€™s not the first and wonā€™t be the last. Iā€™m sure her medical team will keep a close eye on her .
However SA isnā€™t even honest with her sizing or what she looks like after both births!
---

Why haven't LFYD mentioned anything about what's happening in Turkey, at least I've seen nothing from them?

Considering they were there just a couple of short months ago for Christian's cheap ass hair transplant. I'd have expected them to promote some sort of support. Self centred prick, I guess there was no way for him to make a profit from it.
When it suits influencers they will promote. When they see others do it they will promote. All the same they stay vanilla to keep themselves safe.

Reactions: 6
Lol could she be anymore desperate? Iā€™m sure Claire totally wants your crappy donuts Jess šŸ™„ PLEASE let me be friends with you!! Sheā€™s gagging to be included into ā€œthe honsā€ inner circle..she wishes! šŸ˜‚
F5DA8BEE-30DD-4923-9A7E-7C15454D8CFC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus complaining.about a small hotel bathroom. 100% fk off. Be greatful you've got a home to go home to and you're privileged as duck to be away for a few days with a HUGE support network helping you with your kids. I've never been riled by her posts but this one wow turned
Up(el) herself

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.