New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've had Hello Fresh and as above, the quality dropped off a bit and the meals took quite a lot of time and fuss. We now get Woop and it's really good - FAST is the main benefit - all the sauces are premade, roast veges such as kumara/ potatoes are pre cut and steamed - it's pretty awesome tbh. Only downfall is price - it's costly! But if that's not an issue, and time is more valuable to you, it's excellent!
Doesn’t Simone have a discount code for WOOP 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does this mean anyone of her followers can easily find her address cos she’s renting her place out on air bnb and advertising it to her followers?
Well it's kinda easy to tell from her content videos and posts anyway. plus Waipu ain't that big.

Marnie has been very open about not owning this land. Also talks about being cash rich and asset poor atm because they sold their home in Auckland recently.
Ok but just because SHE doesn't own it doesn't mean it isn't family land.

Reactions: 2
How many times do we need to see Boujee witches bleeping nails? And the goddam keyring luggage tag things. It's like the Kermit outfit all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many times do we need to see Boujee witches bleeping nails? And the goddam keyring luggage tag things. It's like the Kermit outfit all over again.
Right?! As we’ve said sooo many times she shouldn’t even be GETTING HER NAILS DONE working in food prep/service 🤯…but also the luggage tags, maaaassive eye roll - it’s so she can also keep getting shots of “the bag” in 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well it's kinda easy to tell from her content videos and posts anyway. plus Waipu ain't that big.

Ok but just because SHE doesn't own it doesn't mean it isn't family land.
She’s told us it’s not family land. I’m not sure what is so hard to understand about that? They know the landlord and he has given them permission to make changes as they have. But if it makes you feel better to think it’s her family’s land, go for gold.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking the same.. how can you expect people to be free 11 days in advance at a busy time of year!
Our local New World does platters. You pick them up from the deli dept. Wonder if that would be a good suggestion....or not posh enough🤷

Reactions: 1
Our local New World does platters. You pick them up from the deli dept. Wonder if that would be a good suggestion....or not posh enough🤷
Suggest it! It’s not like she’s going to find a company that isn’t booked, and she’ll probably end up doing it herself with supermarket stuff anyway

Right?! As we’ve said sooo many times she shouldn’t even be GETTING HER NAILS DONE working in food prep/service 🤯…but also the luggage tags, maaaassive eye roll - it’s so she can also keep getting shots of “the bag” in 🙄🙄
And we know she reads tattle so would see all the screenshots of her being gross but continues to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow what a night! Probably went for the gifted drink then went home. Yeap, she really convinced me I should go.
@Becauseyouasked im sure it was you that was talking about TDs from at BFT. I asked the trainers yesterday about the “gorilla rows” and they said in this case the way TD was doing it was wrong, which I kind of already knew as at BFT they show the exercise + form up on the wall the whole time so you can refer back to it if needed.

She’s told us it’s not family land. I’m not sure what is so hard to understand about that? They know the landlord and he has given them permission to make changes as they have. But if it makes you feel better to think it’s her family’s land, go for gold.
She lives up in the area and being a fellow “influencer” is probably right up her arse .

Reactions: 3
Sorry if it has been asked before but has anyone actually tried Hello Fresh? I recently had a baby and I’m struggling to keep on top of everything so I’m considering it .. but I feel like it has been over pushed by influencers 🙄
If not Hello Fresh, is there any meal services worth looking into?
Hello Fresh is predatory, several of my friends have had trouble cancelling or had their credit card charged when it shouldn’t have been and then struggled to get their funds back!!
My Food Bag is an NZ company and we find the food better than HF, bigger portions, more interesting, less packaging too. We get MFB when my partner is away for work and it’s great not having to think about dinner at all

• Wow
Reactions: 15

my neighbour knows the family from working with Robb her Dad the parents don’t do hand outs not sure why people here are always surprised that businesses actually can make money lol
[/QUOTE]
So we're supposed to believe that an ex used car salesman and an influencer with a shopping addiction and a basic grasp of the English language, have bootstrapped themselves a highly profitable business in what - a couple of years? With no financial help at all and during a pandemic? I'm not buying it - just like I'm not buying their crappy overpriced candles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
@Becauseyouasked im sure it was you that was talking about TDs from at BFT. I asked the trainers yesterday about the “gorilla rows” and they said in this case the way TD was doing it was wrong, which I kind of already knew as at BFT they show the exercise + form up on the wall the whole time so you can refer back to it if needed.

She lives up in the area and being a fellow “influencer” is probably right up her arse .
Yes it was! Once she reads here she may work on it a bit more. Why I don’t like influencers being given free memberships to places! She also hasn’t got where she is just by going to BFT. She gone a very strict food plan which alongside BFT has helped her. However she will convince people if they go to BFT they to can achieve this- just like when she went to F45 and raved about it and before that Snap fitness!
But her form is terrible and she needs to stop thinking heavier weights all the time. Todays over arch of the incline press proved sue should have gone lighter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.