New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new here and have been fascinated reading about Simone and SMH. It's amazing that they have dumped her, big ups to them. However, I think people should be aware that even though Hannah has the face of angel, she's not so angelic, this is what I was told.

My friends Aunty worked with Hannah for some big printing company years ago. Hannah met her husband there, unfortunately at the time he was someone else's husband, he was married with 2 kids. They had an affair and he eventually left his wife.

Maybe these things happen, I dunno, but I’m not sure I want to support someone with morals like that.

Perhaps a more apt name for Simplify My Home, would be Wreck my Home
Receipts please ☕💅

Reactions: 6
To be fair, they might have been saving for ages, had a wishing well at their wedding and/ or using some of their house deposit money. Certainly easier to have a “trip of a lifetime” before settling down to have a family and getting on the mortgage roundabout.
I don’t begrudge them their trip, nor living with her parents. Ellie is way less revolting than a lot of the other influencers out there wth their bougee bags and blonde highlights and false lips.
Yeah I don’t think people can keep hating on others as they deem to be more successful than themselves? Good on them if they can afford to do it - if I could I would!

Reactions: 6
Sorry if it has been asked before but has anyone actually tried Hello Fresh? I recently had a baby and I’m struggling to keep on top of everything so I’m considering it .. but I feel like it has been over pushed by influencers 🙄
If not Hello Fresh, is there any meal services worth looking into?
I have and would only do it with a discount code. The vege quality wasnt the best and the meals were pretty bland

Reactions: 8
Sorry if it has been asked before but has anyone actually tried Hello Fresh? I recently had a baby and I’m struggling to keep on top of everything so I’m considering it .. but I feel like it has been over pushed by influencers 🙄
Not worth it IMO. The convenience factor is nice but some of the meals take a pretty long time so it's definitely not something I would want to be grappling with during the witching hour with a new baby. We also found the produce often wasn't super fresh. Still useable for cooking but for things like salads I quite often had to replace things like lettuce. It's the only one we've tried so I can't speak on others, but I would look into the prep time required in the meals and then overall reviews on Google.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I don’t think people can keep hating on others as they deem to be more successful than themselves? Good on them if they can afford to do it - if I could I would!
Sorry, I think you must have got lost on your way to the Influencer Appreciation Society 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
i actually love hello fresh
We get it once a month sometimes once every two months
I think I might have a code for a free box

Reactions: 4
Tarryn at a bar opening with no one there... she really would go to the opening of an envelope if she got free drinks 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We've had Hello Fresh and as above, the quality dropped off a bit and the meals took quite a lot of time and fuss. We now get Woop and it's really good - FAST is the main benefit - all the sauces are premade, roast veges such as kumara/ potatoes are pre cut and steamed - it's pretty awesome tbh. Only downfall is price - it's costly! But if that's not an issue, and time is more valuable to you, it's excellent!

Reactions: 12
New here, glad to have found tattle haha my people.

Pretty sure years ago hashtagjess had a rant over hello fresh not canceling her subscription AND now she working with them???? Or have I got the wrong influencer?!

Reactions: 4
I recommend Fed for postpartum food, they do preprepared meals that you can freeze. They’re really nice, and healthy. Not a long term option as they’re not the cheapest, but they’re quite handy if it’s in your budget.

can also recommend foodbox - you personalised a box of groceries delivered to your door. There’s no menus included, so you just cook what you want. You can just cook the same meals each week and it cuts down on fuss. Good quality food and a decent price too.

Reactions: 1
Why do influencers have to do this placement with their pointless reels? If I want to click on it - I bleeping will. Don’t try and trick me!! 😂
if I ever come across this, I just swipe to the next persons stories so they’ve just lost me viewing anymore of their stories 😂

Reactions: 11
Hello Fresh isn’t really an easy option. The meals are quite fiddly with lots of little steps and I’ve noticed when my husband makes them he stuffs up the timings and uses a million unnecessary pots and pans. I’d have a look at more pre prepared meals that this.
Unfortunately I’m no help with suggestions of what to use

Reactions: 2
we tried hello fresh for one week and one week only because the quality of the “fresh” stuff wasn’t good. And it peeves me how they always go on about “6 quick easy steps” yet under each one of those steps is 3-4 other steps so really it’s like 15-20 steps 🙄

they push it so hard with influencers aswell which puts me off and for such a world wide known company I always wonder why they have to send it to every influencer and their dog to promote? But after receiving it and thinking it wasn’t great made me realise why they have to get influencers to push it out there😒

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.