New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah not her mum. Maybe a family friend. They seem to have permission to do what they like with the place. But tit, subletting at $600 a night is taking the piss.
I thought she said ages ago they were doing up a shack on her mums property to move into but might have got wires cross and her mum has another rental or something. This was when they first moved to Waipu.

Reactions: 3
The thread is about “Punli
I thought she said ages ago they were doing up a shack on her mums property to move into but might have got wires cross and her mum has another rental or something. This was when they first moved to Waipu.
the tradies who were by building her mums home in waipu lived in this property prior. N it it’s not owned by her mother.

Why don't you just ask your mate Simple Simon about the shelves she got for Roo babes 🤣🤣🤣 surprised you haven't hooked up a paid partnership with someone for them 🙄 everything else in your multi million dollar mansion is #ad and #paid partnership 🙄🤮
He probably already does lol he often asks questions like this when they have already chosen / gotten something arranged, just to get higher engagement and his followers feel like they are apart of it lol

Reactions: 9
The thread is about “Punli

the tradies who were by building her mums home in waipu lived in this property prior. N it it’s not owned by her mother.
R u sure they don't own it cos they have done a tit load of renovations especially outside and why would u do that if u were renting or it was family land?

I can’t wait to see all the LFYD-like stories from Ellie on her aMaZiNg overseas holiday that was brought to you by her (sorry, Brett’s) Harry Styles candles and living at home with mummy and daddy. It’s incredible how out of touch with reality she is.
To be fair, they might have been saving for ages, had a wishing well at their wedding and/ or using some of their house deposit money. Certainly easier to have a “trip of a lifetime” before settling down to have a family and getting on the mortgage roundabout.
I don’t begrudge them their trip, nor living with her parents. Ellie is way less revolting than a lot of the other influencers out there wth their bougee bags and blonde highlights and false lips.

Reactions: 13
[/QUOTE]
It's because her parents have money. THATS how the afford the lifestyle. Oh and candles that are like 80 bucks if not more. Raise your hands if anyone here is willing to drop so much on a candle - because I can't justify that EVER
my neighbour knows the family from working with Robb her Dad the parents don’t do hand outs not sure why people here are always surprised that businesses actually can make money lol

Reactions: 7
Sorry if it has been asked before but has anyone actually tried Hello Fresh? I recently had a baby and I’m struggling to keep on top of everything so I’m considering it .. but I feel like it has been over pushed by influencers 🙄
If not Hello Fresh, is there any meal services worth looking into?

Just joined the new thread, so unsure if it’s been posted yet but this comment made me laugh
Hope they are declaring that income in their tax, and informing their insurance company they are renting out their home

Reactions: 2
R u sure they don't own it cos they have done a tit load of renovations especially outside and why would u do that if u were renting or it was family land?
Marnie has been very open about not owning this land. Also talks about being cash rich and asset poor atm because they sold their home in Auckland recently.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.